It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 'Climate Change' Just A Cover For Nibiru?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Yeah, but this discussion is about Nibiru, which (according to the people who believe in it) is supposed to be close enough to be messing with the Earth.

Sure -- there are definitely large bodies out in the kuiper belt of beyond that we haven't discovered yet. Heck, Eris is the size of pluto and was only found 10 years ago. HOWEVER, that's not what Nibiru is claimed to be. Nibiru is NOT some undiscovered planet X that orbits in the outer depths of the solar system or a brown dwarf just outside the solar system.

Those may exist, and while they would be scientifically interesting, it really isn't a big deal for earth -- i.e., discovering something like that won't suddenly cause devastating geological and climate changes on Earth just because we discover something that's been there for 4.5 billion years.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

a can of beans was your final choice of food as the world came to end?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I do not believe that it is carbon that is causing the changes but the spirits we use to power our motors.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Spirits? You mean booze? Alcohol? That burns pretty clean but only makes up a small amount of the fuel used. You think the problem started when it started being mixed with petrol?

Or do you mean dead people?
edit on 10/24/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
^^Damn Correct Jefferton!

OP you've hit the nail on the head! Px is responsible for all the Earth Changes and some! Zetatalk is the most accurate site on the matter. The poleshift.ning.com is its updated site with regular blog posts. Terral 03's work on EQ patterns is also up there in My recommendations!

Here's a recent image of the anomaly at two o'clock which I have been viewing by naked eye for near on two years.

All updated in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-10-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Nibiru is NOT some undiscovered planet X that orbits in the outer depths of the solar system or a brown dwarf just outside the solar system.

It could be just that! we will see who is right and who is wrong the time can't be far off they learn more daily and the pace of new knowledge is increasing.

Were you perhaps one of the no water on Mars impossible in the Mars atmosphere group?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

actually I think the corn spirit was introduced to fight the effect of the petro spirit and yes they could be tied to a current or former human or god.

I do not think that how clean a spirit burns really effects its ability to interact with the eco system

someone buried that shat a long time ago and now we think we are all rocket scientist because we get it out of the ground.
edit on 24-10-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

John Barleycorn must die.
But he does return.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Zetatalk is the most accurate site on the matter.

You've got to be kidding. Zetatalk is one of the biggest loads of unadulterated, ludicrous BS on the internet.

Nancy Lieder has been nothing but constant fail ever since PX never appeared in 2003 as she predicted.

Even if you believe Nibiru/PX and a pole shift are possible you can't possibly take her seriously.

Almost all her followers have abandoned her at this point.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

You've got to be kidding. Zetatalk is one of the biggest loads of unadulterated, ludicrous BS on the internet.

Nancy Lieder has been nothing but constant fail ever since PX never appeared in 2003 as she predicted.

Even if you believe Nibiru/PX and a pole shift are possible you can't possibly take her seriously.

obviously not all of them. I contacted the Zeta's myself when they communicated to me with a snickers bar, they said she is a crackpot
edit on 24-10-2015 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2015 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms

originally posted by: DelMarvel

obviously not all of them. I contacted the Zeta's myself when they communicated to me with a snickers bar, they said she is a crackpot

That might have been Corey Goode's giant blue bird aliens you were talking to. I usually get in touch with the Zetas with some Starbursts and a twelve pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Redlisted

October 9, 2016

I don't know how to post Wiki-leaked documents here, but here's a manipulated link. You'll know what to remove, to make it work in your browser.

wikileaks...(.)org/podesta-emails/emailid/447

Apparently, the Clinton campaign is aware of Nibiru and it's danger. The above linked-to e-mail clarifies for Hillary that Nibiru's effects are.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

October 9, 2016

I don't know how to post Wiki-leaked documents here, but here's a manipulated link. You'll know what to remove, to make it work in your browser.

Apparently, the Clinton campaign is aware of Nibiru and it's danger. The above linked-to e-mail clarifies for Hillary that Nibiru's effects are.

This is utterly ridiculous and is very obviously a faked / hacked submission. Its basically the poleshaft.ning website rewritten as an advertisement, and so completely bovine excrement

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

October 9, 2016

This is utterly ridiculous and is very obviously a faked / hacked submission. Its basically the poleshaft.ning website rewritten as an advertisement, and so completely bovine excrement

How can you tell that this Wiki-leaked document isn't real? It's in the PODESTA section, along with all the real stuff.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

October 9, 2016

How can you tell that this Wiki-leaked document isn't real? It's in the PODESTA section, along with all the real stuff.

Have you read it?

Do you REALLY think an official government email would

a) take poleshaft.ning seriously and repeat, almost word for word, the entire premise of its website without summarizing it
b) not actually name Nancy herself
c) take heresay on poleshaft.ning and zeta talk over and above literally everyone who has eyeballs and can look up ?
d) use information from a civilian website and not have any data from any kind of government funded agency

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Look at Ophiuchus.

This is where rebirth of human consciousness will come from... or so says the ancients.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Didn't this problem start when competition was deemed as a sin?www.corbettreport.com...
edit on 10-10-2016 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join