It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 'Climate Change' Just A Cover For Nibiru?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Nibiru/Planet X is a supposed planetary body that is part of this solar system; a rogue planet that has an elliptical orbit, returning to our solar system every 3600 years as part of a binary star system.

historical and scientific records seem to back up this fact.

man made climate change via c02 emissions has been pointed to as the main culprit for the extreme earth changes that have begun occurring over the past 15-20 years, yet the data on this is far from conclusive despite what the MSM claims. many scientists have serious doubts regarding this hypothesis yet governments have apparently accepted this as an inarguable fact.

since when does mere c02 cause the poles to shift? since when does it cause the electromagnetosphere to be so disturbed? does it cause a thousandfold increase in earthquakes and volcanic activity?

these earth changes seem more like something is 'pulling' on the earth, something a large, hot planetary body could do, and is debatable whether c02 could. since climategate came about it has been quite obvious that the climate scientists are forging data and attempting to pull the hood over the publics eyes for some reason or another. opponents of global warming are accused of being uneducated.

so ats, do you believe this could all be a gigantic cover up to give an explanation for the extreme earth changes nibiru could/is cause/causing, depending on whether you believe this to be a real thing or not. i believe it is highly plausible.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Redlisted

There is no Nibiru affecting earth. Plenty of threads here over the years discussing this.

The physical poles are not shifting. The electromagnetic poles are always moving but it has nothing to do with "Nibiru."

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Teehee you're cute

Go and watch the 100's of Nibiru / Hercolubus videos, most were prevalent around 2012. You'll soon learn how spectacular a failure the concept is.

Yes it might exist, but it is nowhere near close enough to cause any problems for us. The most damning evidence is that if it were in the solar system, it should be be perturbing the orbits of all the planets as it comes through. But it is not.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Like the "Melancholia" film. Watch that film if you ever get the time.

It is humans causing the climate change. It is a carbon problem. It is very real and it is already having an impact. The sad thing is that if we changed our behaviour the earth would heal very quickly, but what chance is there of convincing 7 billion people of that? Tax is the only way. Hitting people in the pocket is guaranteed to change behaviour. That is what makes us creatures tick it seems. I am sure plans are already drawn up for the future taxing of us all domestically and industrially relating to our carbon foot print.

It is not your planet doing this. Humans are doing it.

edit on 22-10-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redlisted
Nibiru/Planet X is a supposed planetary body that is part of this solar system;

No, it is just made up nonsense.

Care to detail these "historical and scientific records"?

since when does mere c02 cause the poles to shift?

Which scientists are claiming that? Details?

since when does it cause the electromagnetosphere to be so disturbed?

Which scientists are claiming that? Details?

does it cause a thousandfold increase in earthquakes and volcanic activity?

Please detail this alleged "thousandfold increase in earthquakes and volcanic activity"

so ats, do you believe this could all be a gigantic cover up to give an explanation for the extreme earth changes nibiru could/is cause/causing,

No, as Nibiru is just made up nonsense.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
To answer your question bluntly: no.

But I'd love to see all this "scientific" data that supports it. And by scientific, I mean actual science and not a guy with amazing hair on the history channel saying "I think yes."

ETA - you missed out in 2003. Then in 2012. Third times a charm, I suppose?
edit on 22-10-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Climate Change is a cycle of it's own in the most likely sense, and is doesn't need to be dependent on an unproven make believe rogue planet.

There is enough evidence to suggest climate change is real, where as Niburu literally doesn't hold water, because it doesn't exist.

Unlike Mar of course. Can't still believe Mars has water or signs of it..

Peace

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
the historical basis is from the sumerians who called it the 12th planet, as they considered the moon and sun to be planets. considering they knew more about the solar system than we did until 100 years ago (knowing all the planetary bodies in the solar system thousands of years before we did) i would not discount this so quickly.

the scientific evidence is over three centuries old. upon the discovery of neptune they discovered discrepancies in the orbit which could not be accounted for. this continued with the discovery of uranus and pluto. there seemed to be something tugging on them that continues to this day.

then, in the 80s & 90s, nasa announced there was a huge planetary body close enough to be considered part of this solar system in the kuiper belt.

now images of a second sun are appearing like wildfire all over the internet. binary solar systems and rogue planets are a reality. many well respected astronomers such as ferrada have affirmed it's existence, he had been studying it since the 40s and that man was never wrong.

i think all this added together means it cannot be discarded as nothing so fast...'

i clearly cannot prove it's existence, but this thread is purely food for thought. when all the discrepancies in the climate change hypothesis and this theory are added together interesting theories can arise.

i personally cannot accept that simple c02 can cause our pole axis to move. it's simply impossible. the data on c02 based climate change is inconclusive at best.
edit on 22-10-2015 by Redlisted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

All of that stuff you are talking, even the binary sun and supposed ' second sun' pics harks back to 2012.

I must say I was most disappointed when Nibiru failed to show up. I had bought a silly hat to wear and a can of baked beans to eat as I sat back in my chair on the back porch and watched the world come to an end

As I said before, there is some evidence in the outer planets of the solar system that something big might be way out at the fringe of the solar system. It is not however anywhere near earth and there is no invisible brown dwarf coming through. If it were, things would be much worse.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

the historical basis is from the sumerians who called it the 12th planet, as they considered the moon and sun to be planets. considering they knew more about the solar system than we did until 100 years ago (knowing all the planetary bodies in the solar system thousands of years before we did) i would not discount this so quickly.

Most modern day historians were able to show that the texts were incorrectly translated....by someone with a rather....imaginative ideas.

the scientific evidence is over three centuries old. upon the discovery of neptune they discovered discrepancies in the orbit which could not be accounted for. this continued with the discovery of uranus and pluto. there seemed to be something tugging on them that continues to this day.

You need to do some research. Voyager's flybys of both Neptune and Uranus were able to accurately measure both planet's mass (something that at the time still could not be done here at Earth). With the correct mass of either planet, their orbits no longer were "perturbed".

then, in the 80s & 90s, nasa announced there was a huge planetary body close enough to be considered part of this solar system in the kuiper belt.

Again: you have not correctly researched this, or are willfully leaving out important info. Specifically what Nasa thought might be a brown dwarf turned out to be a much more distant object (by billions of light years) and is a galaxy instead.

The WISE probe would have shown otherwise. It did not, and it's data has been available to the public for a long time now.

now images of a second sun are appearing like wildfire all over the internet. binary solar systems and rogue planets are a reality. many well respected astronomers such as ferrada have affirmed it's existence, he had been studying it since the 40s and that man was never wrong.

Images taken by people who do not know what they are looking at: sun dogs, camera artifacts and lens flares. Yes Rogue Planets do exist. They are called "Rogue" for a reason. They orbit nothing, and simply move though space, having been flung out of their original system.

ANY large body that orbits our sun every 3600 years would have skewed the orbits of our inner planets a very long time ago. So much so that life as we know it wouldn't exist here.

i personally cannot accept that simple c02 can cause our pole axis to move. it's simply impossible. the data on c02 based climate change is inconclusive at best.

Please show us evidence that the Earth's physical poles (it's spin axis) has moved due to crustal displacement. The Earth's magnetic poles are moving, and always move. They are not the same thing as the Earth's physical poles.

Also, please show us where someone has said that CO2 is causing the Earth's poles to move.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

the historical basis is from the sumerians who called it the 12th planet,

No they did not, Zecharia Sitchin just claims that, not the Sumerians.

considering they knew more about the solar system than we did until 100 years ago (knowing all the planetary bodies in the solar system thousands of years before we did)

Sure about that? Care to provide a valid source for that?

What "huge planetary body" is that?

now images of a second sun are appearing like wildfire all over the internet.

That is called "lense flare"!

i personally cannot accept that simple c02 can cause our pole axis to move

Who is making that claim?
edit on 22-10-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

the historical basis is from the sumerians who called it the 12th planet, as they considered the moon and sun to be planets.

Poppycock. Your "historical basis" comes 0% from the Sumerians and 100% from the mind of Zechariah Sitchin.

considering they knew more about the solar system than we did until 100 years ago (knowing all the planetary bodies in the solar system thousands of years before we did)

Sure they did. Please provide one scholarly source that supports this ridiculous notion.

i would not discount this so quickly.

Of course you wouldn't, because you've apparently bought into Sitchin's nonsense hook, line, and sinker.

the scientific evidence is over three centuries old.

Incorrect again. There is no scientific evidence of your precious Nibiru.

upon the discovery of neptune they discovered discrepancies in the orbit which could not be accounted for. this continued with the discovery of uranus and pluto. there seemed to be something tugging on them that continues to this day.

There are many large bodies in the outer parts of our solar system. None of which have anything to do with Nibiru.

Please provide a link to NASA announcing a "huge planetary body" in the Kuiper belt. There are many large objects and planetoids in the Kuiper belt. None of them are Nibiru.

now images of a second sun are appearing like wildfire all over the internet.

This is either a blatant lie or willful ignorance on your part. There is not a single legitimate picture of a "second sun". There are, however, countless pictures of lens flare, sun dogs and other atmospheric phenomena that are incorrectly labeled as a "second sun" by ignorant people such as yourself.

binary solar systems and rogue planets are a reality.

Sure they are. Our solar system, however, contains neither.

many well respected astronomers such as ferrada have affirmed it's existence, he had been studying it since the 40s and that man was never wrong.

Again, this is either a blatant lie or more willful ignorance on your part.

i think all this added together means it cannot be discarded as nothing so fast...'

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but you're still wrong.

i clearly cannot prove it's existence,

It's kind of hard to prove the existence of something that doesn't exist.

when all the discrepancies in the climate change hypothesis and this theory are added together interesting theories can arise.

I wouldn't call ridiculous beliefs held by uneducated individuals and based on lies 'theories'.

i personally cannot accept that simple c02 can cause our pole axis to move.

Good, because no respectable scientists would ever say such a thing.

the data on c02 based climate change is inconclusive at best.

Newsflash: Science doesn't know everything.
edit on 10/22/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
We dont know. No one in here does. Many inflated egos. Im the son of a genius scientist, and he doesnt know

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Just to add. We should see it if its coming our way. We dont

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

i clearly cannot prove it's existence, but this thread is purely food for thought. when all the discrepancies in the climate change hypothesis and this theory are added together interesting theories can arise.

Nibiru is not even a Sumerian word. It is a late Babylonian word for a river crossing or for the planet Jupiter. If you look it up on any of the online text corpuses of the Sumerian language, you will find that it does not exist.

The high point of Sumerian technology and science was the mud brick and a base 60 number system that was useless for mathematics.

We can see planets around other stars that are billions of light years away, yet we have never seen Nibiru within our solar system?

The whole concept was made up by Zechariah Sitchin and is total fantasy. There is not one shred of historical or scientific evidence for it.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Anthropomorphic climate change, much like Nibiru, are simply products of over-active imagination. However, only the farce of man-made climate change will cost you money thanks to TPTB. Nibiru fantasies are relatively harmless.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

i personally cannot accept that simple c02 can cause our pole axis to move.

The earth's axis hasn't moved.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

This is the point where you went wrong.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

If there really is a "second sun" in the sky so visible that people can easily take photos of it with cellphone cameras where exactly in the sky is it located? There are tens of thousands of amateur astronomers and astrophotograpers around the world and if such an object existed there would be countless real photos available as well as precise information about where to see it. Actually, you wouldn't even need that. If those "second sun" photos represented a real object everyone could look up and find it on their own with the naked eye on a regular basis. Of course, we would also have been totally and unmistakably screwed long ago.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
It IS coming.

m.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join