It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church thanks God for tsunami deaths of gay people!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
It should sadden Christians that the unsaved are dying and going to hell. Not make them happy. See what I'm saying?

The people that died in that disaster are no more going to hell because of having commited an abomination than anyone who has eaten shellfish, listen in leviticus as abn abomination, are going to hell. Hell, the people who died over there weren't even homosexuals, they just came from a country that arrested some schmuck.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Good...how does it make you feel....that's my point...I came outta nowhere and make you feel. like #.....little bit iffiniatissamal? (sp?) Try putting on someone eles shoes for a change? Maybe...but you straight people don't know what it's like. How bout I make a monument that describes you as a sinner to go to hell...and that's it...nothing good...nothing gained....nothing lost....just a sinner?

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by Amethyst
It should sadden Christians that the unsaved are dying and going to hell. Not make them happy. See what I'm saying?

The people that died in that disaster are no more going to hell because of having commited an abomination than anyone who has eaten shellfish, listen in leviticus as abn abomination, are going to hell. Hell, the people who died over there weren't even homosexuals, they just came from a country that arrested some schmuck.

Nygdan,

I think I understand what Amethyst is saying and I believe you are twisting his words. I cannot be inside his heart and soul, so therefore can't be sure, but just hear me out. The Christ's great commission was to spread the gospel and pray for its acceptance. Therefore, the most anguish a Christian can endure is the loss of a life that has not accepted the Gospel. Now, I will not respond to whether you give a care as to whether the Christian beliefs are right or wrong...that's not my goal. But what I'm saying is, that if a Christian takes the great commission to heart...then when a massive loss of life occurs we cannot help but moarn for those who may not have accepted the message. This is not a judgment against those people, this is a concern based on our beliefs...that there may have been people lost that according to the tenents of our religion were lost...and that would be the gravest loss imaginable.

I do not believe Amethyst was speaking about whether some one over there was homosexual or not. Amethyst will have to correct me if I am wrong, but I do not believe that to be so.

As I said before, I can make a statement based strictly from the words of the Bible and with no judgment on my own part...this "church" of hate-filled people will have a judgment. I hope I am living my life in a manner that forgoes this one.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
out of the few dozen posts ive read on this thread...

ive come to one conclusion...

that this world lacks education

only like one out of 15 posts is educated and intelligent

the uneducated ones prefer to takes sides
pro gay or antigay
its all selfishness

anti gay says gays r wrong
pro gay says gay is right

and even one person said "gays r more evolved "

i mean come on yall!

mind your own sexual buisness
and instead of wasting your time arguing about the futile gay agenda

spend your time getting an education

and perhaps then you will realize neutrality is the best position in such a flame war....

ya instead of wasting our limited time on earth arguing the points of pro or anti gay agendas
lets try to improve our WATER SYSTEM
lets try to cure CANCER or AIDS
lets try to solve our economic problems
lets try to solve the problem of war
lets try to improve our Education system
lets try to improve our Space programs

cmon yall
ur wasting your life on pointlessness

your endless rantings on gay agenda will never change a SINGLE persons opinion!!!!
EVER!!!!
everyones who they are and u cant change that
so Let GO!

and lets go fix our world!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
That is #ing disgusting! I cant believe these intolerant pricks are actually allowed, in fact, encouraged to preach these messgaes...

That, folks, is a perfect example of ignorance, bigotry, and down right intolerance...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Everything on the "godhatesfags" website is biblically correct. Those who scream "intolerance" are neither "moral" nor "christian". Each of you, be sure and take a very deep breath before leaping into the "lake of fire". New moto "Truth does not equal HATE".

This is a direct result of "christian" churchs taking the "fire and Brimstone" out of sermons. Idiot "ministers" preaching only "Love" and "only the new testiment applies BS". Got big news morons.........when Jesus does return, it is with an "Army" to defeat evil as defined by GOD his father. Black and White folks, grey gets you killed in the "big one" at the end.

Remember "Christ" did NOT "change" anything, he fulfilled it. So all that "OT stuff" is still correct.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Everything on the "godhatesfags" website is biblically correct.

Let me guess, your not only a member your there prez.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Everything on the "godhatesfags" website is biblically correct.

Let me guess, your not only a member your there prez.

No they are too "liberal" for me.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Everything on the "godhatesfags" website is biblically correct. Those who scream "intolerance" are neither "moral" nor "christian". Each of you, be sure and take a very deep breath before leaping into the "lake of fire". New moto "Truth does not equal HATE".

This is a direct result of "christian" churchs taking the "fire and Brimstone" out of sermons. Idiot "ministers" preaching only "Love" and "only the new testiment applies BS". Got big news morons.........when Jesus does return, it is with an "Army" to defeat evil as defined by GOD his father. Black and White folks, grey gets you killed in the "big one" at the end.

Remember "Christ" did NOT "change" anything, he fulfilled it. So all that "OT stuff" is still correct.

No...he just spent his days eating with those hated by the self-sanctified religious elite, saving those condemned by these self-proclaimed judgers, and showing how bad some people's # can stink when they try to wrap it up in the word of God.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
What ever happened to freedom of speech?
Guy priest gets sent jail for saying homosexuality is abnormal and sinful?
Everyone knows christianity doesn't expect homosexuality? why the hell jail people who are not polictial correct, screw the swedish government. Most likely lead pro homosexuals.

Intorence, intolrence, intolrence of christian views. sweden government you lame as nazi's.

Sweden why not arrest all the christians? that follow a religon which states homosexuality is sinful. I can't believe this gets put under hate crime, it's been in the bible for hundred years!!!

One should not be happy of death's of people dying in a tragity.

It's funny how the christian's haters are starting to show their real color's. The anti-christi is preparing you with gun's to kill christian's, just keep hating

Just rememember hilter tricked the german's into hating and killing jews? what were jewish crimes? none, I'm sure the elite can also do the same with christianity.

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Thinker]

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Thinker]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

No...he just spent his days eating with those hated by the self-sanctified religious elite, saving those condemned by these self-proclaimed judgers, and showing how bad some people's # can stink when they try to wrap it up in the word of God.

I have more respect for these "GHFs" than I do for any TV "send me money" garbage. You are also right that in Christ's day the "pharases" were corrupt beurocrats appointed by an ARAB (Herod) who was appointed by ROME.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Everything on the "godhatesfags" website is biblically correct...

Without even going to this titled website, let's discuss. Please share with me anywhere in the bible where it says quote "God hates..." anything. If you can convince me of this, I shall go to this site and we'll review further.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Dr Horacid, then let them go to hell. Meanwhile, live and let live. After all you're going to heaven right?

However, I think we can agree celeberating the death of gays is not the way to go to heaven. Period.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Everything on the "godhatesfags" website is biblically correct...

Without even going to this titled website, let's discuss. Please share with me anywhere in the bible where it says quote "God hates..." anything. If you can convince me of this, I shall go to this site and we'll review further.

Rev 21.8
"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Look up abominable..........

Next look up Sodom?

Try Gomorrah?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hey...I found the REAL pamphlet!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Deu 12:31
"You must not worship the LORD your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the LORD hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods."

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I have aways found that people who are fanatics about Christ has something they are hiding or something they want to make up for.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
DrHoracid, It appears you like to take a considered view on topics such as this and see things from more than just one perspective, so it strikes me extremely bizzare that you take quotes from The Bible as we know it today as being an accurate version of The Bible that existed many years ago.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid Everything on the "godhatesfags" website is biblically correct. Those who scream "intolerance" are neither "moral" nor "christian". Each of you, be sure and take a very deep breath before leaping into the "lake of fire". New moto "Truth does not equal HATE".
Except when you consider that the "Sermon on the Mount" is also in the Bible (Matthew, Chapters 5,6,7)

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia
DrHoracid, It appears you like to take a considered view on topics such as this and see things from more than just one perspective, so it strikes me extremely bizzare that you take quotes from The Bible as we know it today as being an accurate version of The Bible that existed many years ago.

The best we have unless you read "ancient" is the King James 1611. But I would encourange you to "pray" and research word meanings.

I do regret the "Book of Enoch" was left out. I would encourage you to read that too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join