It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church thanks God for tsunami deaths of gay people!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
Paranoia, can you read ?

the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, men and women, all the people from every quarter. And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may have anal sex with them.
Then Lot went outside, and shut the door after him. Lot said unto them, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. I have two daughters which have never had sex, I will bring them out unto you, and you can do to them whatever you want,

The Men of Sodom asked Lot to send out the two Men (Angels) that they might have anal sex with them. The original text says, That we may "Know" them. To "Know" them means to have Sexual Intercourse with them. The only sex two men can have is ANAL.

Lot Offered his two daughters, "The Vagina"

The choice was a Anus or Vagina.

Your post is extremely negative, and i suspect you were temporarily posessed by lucifer himself while writing that. Don't worry, God only tests the few he feels are worthy. You lucky thing...

What I posted was Gods Words, I did not write the bible, most of the above are verses from the bible, not my opinion.

Are you saying that God is extremely negative and posessed of Lucifer ?

Yor post was NOT written by GOD....just for the fact that you put the words anus and vagina in them. You, like sooooo many before you are interpretting the word of god. Sometimes wrong, sometimes right, but still interpretting. Interpretation is a huge proliferation of error. Ever play the game we all have played in kindergarten? Where you whisper something to someone and it goes down the line. Did it EVER come out to be what the original message was? A big sounding NO!!!! You are still hopeless...but I still pray that people like you will find the way of the true Lord.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Wow prophet you astound me again by your ignorance of the bible. It also says that eating or even touching a pig and its flesh are an ABOMINATION. Shellfish too. Are you telling me that that doesn't "count" and only man to man sex does? If you are, then you are trully worthless in trying to help. Trying not to be insultive but getting very hard when there are people out there (Lastdayprofit) who are totally consumed in their hatred that it just doesn't get through.

Mac, you astound me also, what don't you understand ?

The verses I posted clearly show God's judgment on the Gay's at Sodom.
what the heck does that have to do with a pig ? you can debate all you want about pigs, but that does not effect God's judgment on Gay's, plain and simple.

Amuk,

: quote Originally posted by Lastday Prophet

The only sex two men can have is ANAL.

This in itself is laughable. Is the ONLY sex men and women can have is Anal or Vaginal? I guess I am a lot bigger Pervert than you are, me and my wife have figured out LOTS of ways.

It truly is laughable since I did not mention women.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Paranoia, can you read ?

Yes, even if its barely worth reading i'll give it a shot.

The Men of Sodom asked Lot to send out the two Men (Angels) that they might have anal sex with them. The original text says, That we may "Know" them. To "Know" them means to have Sexual Intercourse with them. The only sex two men can have is ANAL.

Lot Offered his two daughters, "The Vagina"

The choice was a Anus or Vagina.

You, as many institutions, churches and people - are interpretting something the way you see fit, to suit your own morals and thoughts. Show me a line from one of the many differently worded bibles that says "I am god and you shall not be homosexual".

What I posted was Gods Words, I did not write the bible, most of the above are verses from the bible, not my opinion.

If you are a true Christian then even you should know about free will and about having your own soul. You took selective quotes and translated them for me. Again the quotes are not Gods words, thats a very highly debatable topic.

Are you saying that God is extremely negative and posessed of Lucifer ?

Yes, the God you have presented to me is indeed posessed of Lucifer. Is there an exorcist in the house?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
That's horribly disgusting. I mean I physically feel sick.

This is exactly what makes people think Christians are a bunch intolerant pricks.

Uckk...excuse me while I go puke.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

No but you said the ONLY way two men can have sex is Anally. Is the only way men and woman can have sex is Vaginally? NOOOO. So why would that be the only way MEN can have sex?

There are lots of ways to skin a cat.

You never answered my question would anal or oral be a sin with a woman?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
He'll never be able to answer your question Amuk because the bible (or rather his interpretation of such) doesn't tell him so. "Because the Bilble tells me so".

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Puke on this, These are God's Words, not mine. I dare you to call God A Hater, if you do, let his judgment fall upon you this night.

Ro 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. [have: or, consent with]

Ro 2:2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

Ro 2:3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

Ro 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

Ro 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. [guilty: or, subject to the judgment of God]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Jesus, people, chill out.

This is starting to get out of hand here. I'm tired of seeing these hate-filled and insulting posts every time this subject comes up.

If you don't like it, move on to another thread, mmkay? It's real old.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Puke on this, These are God's Words, not mine. I dare you to call God A Hater, if you do, let his judgment fall upon you this night.

Ok then,

Forgive me, but every single quote you gave me doesn't really say much. I suppose you could decode it to mean Homosexuality? Anyone else?
Again, who are WE to interpret something so wildly unspecific if its "God's word"? Is it "God's word?" If it is, why is God so obsessed with Homosexuality? Have you ever actually thought or even felt with your heart and instincts that a higher being can't actually have so many issues with a persons sexuality? A loving God surely wouldn't single out Homosexuals and have it in "His" book scattered everywhere so ambiguously? I think this is a question of people's morals and fears, and the bible is a great tool for manipulating those who believe in it.

Let's have a discussion on what other interpretations we can get from those quotes...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Edit: Not needed in this thread

[edit on 5-1-2005 by MacMerdin]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Lastday Prophet

No but you said the ONLY way two men can have sex is Anally. Is the only way men and woman can have sex is Vaginally? NOOOO. So why would that be the only way MEN can have sex?

There are lots of ways to skin a cat.

You never answered my question would anal or oral be a sin with a woman?

Firstly I consider marraige to be between a Man and a woman, God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Alex.
The bible teaches that the married bed is undefiled, which means husbands and wives could have oral sex if they choose to.

Anal sex is totally different, the "ANUS" is a Waste Channel, it was not designed for sex, Anal Sex is a perversion, it shows that the parties involved are "Burning In Lust" and therefore are no longer satisfied with normal sexual intercourse between a husband and wife, which is based on "Love" not "Lust"

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Jesus, people, chill out.

This is starting to get out of hand here. I'm tired of seeing these hate-filled and insulting posts every time this subject comes up.

If you don't like it, move on to another thread, mmkay? It's real old.

I agree, the very nature of this paticular thread has nothing to do with conspiracies nor is it something debateable. It's a matter of religious beliefs - so each to their own.

I hope if God does judge me this night, he will not chop my right hand off for sins i have commited in the past...

link   
MacMerdin

I can give you a answer (kinda) on this but will do it via U2U not on thread. I am sure Banshee would do the same

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Amuk]

link   
Edit: Again...not needed

[edit on 5-1-2005 by MacMerdin]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

satisfied with normal sexual intercourse between a husband and wife, which is based on "Love" not "Lust"

Hmmm....so if your married, lust should go unsatisfied and not done with your partner?
I don't know about everyone else...but I will do anything I want to as long as it is with my husband and between the two of us and both if us are comfortable with whatever we are doing...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Sorry Amuk...posted before you did...I will take this off thread. Sorry again...Banshee and all.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I can assure you that there is no hidden agenda. If you do a little research you will find that I too have been warned for excessive quoting several times, which I thought were unjustified also.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

The bible teaches that the married bed is undefiled, which means husbands and wives could have oral sex if they choose to.

Anal sex is totally different, the "ANUS" is a Waste Channel, it was not designed for sex, Anal Sex is a perversion, it shows that the parties involved are "Burning In Lust" and therefore are no longer satisfied with normal sexual intercourse between a husband and wife, which is based on "Love" not "Lust"

Was the Mouth designed for sex? Why would one be a perversion and the other not?

And I have been married about a quarter century and still "lust" after my wife. You cant love someone and "lust" after them at the same time?

I am with LadyV, me and my wife will do whatever our perverted minds can come up with

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I hear ya there Amuk...won't go into details, but after some time with my partner....I can't look at anyone else as the same as my partner.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

So how is this different that Islamo-terrorist? The Koran teaches the same thing. Only it is to any non-believer. Do you fear them?

Am I reading you right? Are you saying the Koran teaches the same thing but that believers in the Koran are "non-believers" because they are not "believer in Christ"? What are you calling a "non-believer"? It seems as if a judgement is being made about Koran followers.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join