It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church thanks God for tsunami deaths of gay people!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Without getting too much into a discussion into the meanings of The Bible and its accuracy today (there is another forum for that) - i don't believe (from my own research and personal beliefs) The Bible was intended as a rule book, containing homophobic messages to those who read it. Far from it, i think you'll find you are quoting from many Churches' and leaders' - literal, inaccurate, and controlling-the-masses "interpretation" of the word of God - which seems to be doing a fine job at dividing people when it should unite us all.

[edit on 4-1-2005 by paranoia]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
That is #ing disgusting! I cant believe these intolerant pricks are actually allowed, in fact, encouraged to preach these messgaes...

That, folks, is a perfect example of ignorance, bigotry, and down right intolerance...

whoa mods? this is quite a post! I am impressed

I will let God be the judge as to the righteousness of the homosexual lifestyle.

I will let God be the judge of the souls of the Muslim dead, the Buddhist dead, and the Christian dead.

Whatever a Christian says in defense of Christ, and Scripture, can and will be attacked by the unbeliever.

If one believes in Christ, no man can change this belief,

If one believes NOT in Christ, no man can change this belief.

1 John 4:3 (King James Version)
3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

[edit on 4-1-2005 by smokenmirrors]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Dr Horacid, then let them go to hell. Meanwhile, live and let live. After all you're going to heaven right?

However, I think we can agree celeberating the death of gays is not the way to go to heaven. Period.

I am a horrible sinner. Heaven may not be in my future. Nor it it "guaranteed" to anyone. Celebration of death as a christian is a good thing, reward awaits. All others just die..........then they will arise, be judged, and die again.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by Amethyst
It should sadden Christians that the unsaved are dying and going to hell. Not make them happy. See what I'm saying?

The people that died in that disaster are no more going to hell because of having commited an abomination than anyone who has eaten shellfish, listen in leviticus as abn abomination, are going to hell. Hell, the people who died over there weren't even homosexuals, they just came from a country that arrested some schmuck.

Nygdan,

I think I understand what Amethyst is saying and I believe you are twisting his words. I cannot be inside his heart and soul, so therefore can't be sure, but just hear me out. The Christ's great commission was to spread the gospel and pray for its acceptance. Therefore, the most anguish a Christian can endure is the loss of a life that has not accepted the Gospel.

And the swedes who died were saved, even by this loon group's standards.

Now, I will not respond to whether you give a care as to whether the Christian beliefs are right or wrong...that's not my goal. But what I'm saying is, that if a Christian takes the great commission to heart...then
Then they will not celebrate the deaths of 2,000 innocents. I understand what you are saying, most christians think that only beleivers in their sub-sect are going to go to heaven, and that everyone else is going to hell, and that this can be prevented, therefore they want to 'save' sinners. Its reasonable enough. Tho the most vocal ones, especially in in this 'selective leviticus' slant, certainly aren't doing a very good job of it. They react to the 'abomination' of man on man sex differently than the equal abomination of eating shellfish or other trivial things in leviticus that are considered abominations. IOW, they aren't motivated by religion or saving, they are disgusted by homosexuality, outside of any christian consideration, and they use christianity as a mere justification for their loathing.

I do not believe Amethyst was speaking about whether some one over there was homosexual or not.

Then what reason is there to think that they are unsaved?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Cool with their right to be pigs, or in agreement with their piggishness? From the reasonable tone of your post, i suspect that you are a personal capable of being, well, reasonable. And I conclude from that that you disagree with their repugnant behaviour, but respect their right to do so.

The former, to be sure. I'm "Cool with their right to be pigs."
At one point in my life, I was rather bigoted against gays. To be fair, I was raised in Texas, and in a rather conservative area, in a Christian community. Once I had left home, and had a lot more exposure to what real gay people were like, and not these monstrous Jack Chick creations, I first learned to accept them as people, and laters as friends, and later still, when I lived in Seattle, one of them became a best friend.

I made it clear to Topher in the beginning that I was straight, and wasn't to be turned. He was cool with me being straight, and I was cool with him being gay. He took better care of our friendship than some of the best "Christian" friends I had back home in Texas. When my own family was 3000 miles away, Topher invited me to his own family's house for Thanksgiving, and for Christmas. In a year when my own family and Christian friends didn't even so much as send an email (much less call, card, or a present), this man shared his meals, presents, during two Christian holidays with me. This was probably when the final shred of any sort of dislike of homosexuals in general just sorta went away.

I still remain bigoted in a few ways, but now they have switched towards those who display ignorance and hypocracy. These two traits can be found in any religion, race, or preference. It hurts and angers me when people are bigoted for no reason other than the fact that someone else told them to be, but as Voltaire said, 'I may despise what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it'.

Originally posted by MacMerdin

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel
Being tolerant doesnt mean you embrace every single hateful thing you come across. I can tolerate people believing that homosexuality is a sin, but that man did not do that, he praised his imaginary God for sending homosexuals to hell. Next anniversary of 9/11 I'll go to NY holding up signs thanking Allah for destroying worthless Americans, and then we'll see how tolerant all of you are.

if I had another vgote..I would vote for you...not because I'm Muslim...but because...how would it make YOU feel?

I ask this if ANYONE......how it make you feel?

I never said I had to like it or embrace it, only that I had to accept that the person had the right to do such a thing. As for how it would make me feel... I'll tell you how it made me feel. The morning of 9/11, when I was watching the television later, and they showed various places in the Middle East cheering and waving signs, I wanted to kill every single last one of them... I wanted them to experience the same tragedy a thousand times over...for about an hour or two.

But what did I do? I got on with my life. Did I hold it against those of Middle Eastern descent in my neighborhood? No. I never so much as gave a harsh look, or a harsh word. Did I assume the whole Muslim community was a bunch of crazed bomb-toting freaks? No. I knew better from my exposure to many Muslims in my lifetime. Did I blame Allah for what a few retarded extremists did? No. No deity can be held responsible for the actions of those with free-will.

It amazes me that so many intelligent people can still hate with no better reason than because they were told to.

But alas, it is still their right, and the day they lose their right to speak their mind, is the day that right-thinking people lose the right to speak theirs.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Everything on the "godhatesfags" website is biblically correct. Those who scream "intolerance" are neither "moral" nor "christian".

You are equating christian with moral. A person can be moral and not christian, and christians can be amoral. Just becuase the site or opinions are biblically correct does not mean that they are not intolerant, and some one is not an amoral savage for noting that saying things like 'god hates fags' is intolerant.

Maybe, instead of letting 'godhatesfags' types go out queer bashing and murder 'fags', the rest of the world should show equal tolerance and go out 'godhatesfag' smashing?

But they don't, because the rest of the world tolerates these pigs, and all the while they cry about intolerance, because people disagree with them. The fake cries of 'oppression' are comming from the people who go to great lengths to oppress. They are hypocrits.

Each of you, be sure and take a very deep breath before leaping into the "lake of fire".

New moto "Truth does not equal HATE".

And yet its the 'god HATES FAGS" website. Their choice of words reveals that they are motivated by hate, not by concern for whether or not a person is commiting an 'abomination'.

Black and White folks, grey gets you killed in the "big one" at the end.

No one cares about your beleifs. Its not the law, and indeed shouldn't be. If it ends up that its true, then what of it? You will be plummeting down to that spicy lake with the rest of us eh?

thinker
Guy priest gets sent jail for saying homosexuality is abnormal and sinful?

Take it up with sweden.

I'm sure the elite can also do the same with christianity.

heck if idiots like you keep giving them cannon fodder it probably will happen.

drhoracid
Rev 21.8
"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable[...]shall have their part in the lake

Leviticus 11:10 nkjv
But all in the seas or in the rivers that do not have fins and scales, all that move in the water or any living thing which is in the water, they are an abomination to you.

13"And these you shall regard as an abomination [...]
16the ostrich

People who have a shrimp cocktail and an ostrich burger dinner are doing something as disgusting as male on male sex?

19the stork, the heron after its kind, the hoopoe, and the bat.

The bat is a type of bird?

43You shall not make yourselves abominable with any creeping thing that creeps; nor shall you make yourselves unclean with them, lest you be defiled by them.

So these people are going into the lake of fire at judgment day too?

5"But if she bears a female child, then she shall be unclean two weeks,

Does this still hold by the way? Women are more unclean than the men child, who makes the mother unclean for only 7 days?

6"When the days of her purification are fulfilled, whether for a son or a daughter, she shall bring to the priest a lamb of the first year as a burnt offering, and a young pigeon or a turtledove as a sin offering, to the door of the tabernacle of meeting.

Did your mother do this? Or has your wife? What cohenen are you going to bring it to anyway? If she didn't, does that mean that she was destroyed in the lake of fire? With the fags? God hates your mom as much as he hates fags? And he really dislikes those digusting, immoral, unchristian people who eat shrimp right? I guess it doesn't matter how many scandanavians died then right, since they eat whalemeat, and they are doomed to the lake of fire anyway right?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I am a horrible sinner. Heaven may not be in my future. Nor it it "guaranteed" to anyone.

John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." Bunches of other scripture reinforce this point.

This sounds to me like a promise. Do you believe in Jesus, or do you not? I don't see why everyone feels God is so ambigious.

Celebration of death as a christian is a good thing, reward awaits. All others just die..........then they will arise, be judged, and die again.

How do you know if they would die again? If this were the case, what's the point of judgement? There's truth in some things you say which is why I'm waving my arms
on these sticking points. Please don't think I'm trying to bash by any means.

[edit on 4-1-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I do not believe Amethyst was speaking about whether some one over there was homosexual or not.

Then what reason is there to think that they are unsaved?

Nygdan,

I don't know what his thoughts or beliefs are. I'm a Calvinist. So I would not be speaking to whether they were homosexual or not, only to whether they are saved or not. That's what was meant by my comment.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Saying homosexuality is immoral is inciting volience. Sounds more like ideology war here secularism vs christianism.

Lets start jailing people who write books and say stuff that is againist the government. Lets just jail them. Sounds like NAZI state.

johne doe : I don't like homosexulity
Miss jones : Jail him, his inciting volience againist homosexuals.

John doe : I don't like those people, they always seem to be in trouble.
Miss jones : Jail him, his a racist and is inciting volience against them.

It's got a point that government have become a nazi state just to protect the homosexuals, the rest of people have lost the right to free speech.

If a person dislikes homosexuals and thinks it's bad, thats ok. But if guy starts saying he wants to kill them, or hit them. Then it's ok for the governments to deport them, jail them or fine them.

Problem these lawyer makes argue the case in court that saying homosexuality is plague and is immoral is inciting volience.

These days, you say blacks in ameria are prone to crime, you automatiical get labeled as racist.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Everything on the "godhatesfags" website is biblically correct. Those who scream "intolerance" are neither "moral" nor "christian". Each of you, be sure and take a very deep breath before leaping into the "lake of fire". New moto "Truth does not equal HATE".

This is a direct result of "christian" churchs taking the "fire and Brimstone" out of sermons. Idiot "ministers" preaching only "Love" and "only the new testiment applies BS". Got big news morons.........when Jesus does return, it is with an "Army" to defeat evil as defined by GOD his father. Black and White folks, grey gets you killed in the "big one" at the end.

Remember "Christ" did NOT "change" anything, he fulfilled it. So all that "OT stuff" is still correct.

DrHoracid, as I read your posts, you make correct comments and then you turn around and make wildly incorrect ones.

You said that there is nothing biblically incorrect on that website, yet the very name of the site is incorrect. God hates no one. God loves everyone, no matter what their lifestyle is. God hates sin, not people.

You give Christians ideals to us, yet you also use words like "morons.' Where is the Christian attitude in that?

DrHoracid, I am sorry that you felt the need to speak to all posting here like that.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Wow, 7 pages long. You think I'd learn to pick my forums a bit better. Somehow I felt this belonged in "Ideologies" rather than "Conspiracies". But I guess that depends on your view.

Anyway, Grady posted his short email correspondence with the fruit cake owner of these disgraceful sites. I'm not asking for you to post there, just that these threads are related (a little...) and some of you might be interested.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
What does God have to say about the Gay Lyfestyle ?

Let us look at the written record he left for us, The Bible. Firstly I would like to say that whether you believe it or not, it is accurate, the proof being the Millions of Christians that do what Jesus did, Heal the Sick, Cast Out Devils, Perform Miracles. You can only try to excuse these things away or find an excuse for not doing the same, but it is just that, "An Excuse" So, whether you accept what the Bible has to say or not, it does not change the "FACT" that it is true and you will be Judged !

Your foolishness and denial will not help you when you stand before God, you are being warned even now, like it or not.

"GOD" HAD THE BIBLE WRITTEN !

IT TELLS US OF THE REWARDS FOR BEING OBEDIENT TO HIS LAWS

IT TELLS US OF THE PUNISHMENT OF DISOBEDIENCE TO HIS LAWS

The choice is up to you, God does not force you to do anything, you are a "Free Moral Agent" You can choose to do evil, which comes with a punishment or to do good, which comes with a reward.

You will not be able to tell God that you could not do good, for there are many that are doing "GOOD".

I do not commit SODOMY so that means you do not have to either.
You choose to commit sodomy dispite "Christians" telling you that it is an ABOMINATION.

It is not "OUR OPINION" it is what is "Written" in the Bible

The Laws written in the Bible are GOD's Laws, not mine or any other Christians. It is God that said not to do so "wickedly" you have a choice.

You can quit with rantings of "christians" being judgmental, hateful,unloving and such.

Christians are in here trying to prove to you that a Gay Lifestyle will send you to the Lake Of Fire, our sole purpose being to "Help You Avoid The Lake"

You say we are "Haters" , If that were true we would not waste our time trying to convince you of your "ERROR" We would say nothing, we would not try to warn you that you are headed in the wrong direction and just let you go your merry way only to find out in the end that you were wrong and are now about to be judged and cast into a Lake that burneth forever.

It is the job of christians to let you know that you will wind up in "Hell" if you do not repent of your evil doing. If no one tells you that what you are doing is sin in the sight of God, you could not be judged for commiting that sin, once you know that it is sin, you will be held accountable, so we christians have an obligation to tell you, whether you accept it or not.

But we are Hate'N

This Is The Written Record God Left Us

Jn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world by following the example he taught, might be saved. He that believeth in Jesus will not be condemned, but he that does not believe in Jesus is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved and rebuked. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made seen, that they are walking in obedience unto God.

You have a choice, I personally have no problems with a womans vagina, I do not need a "Nasty Anus" to satisfy me. I do not "burn" in lust.
I also find that womens breast are kinda nice too.

I would easily choose the "The Vagina and Heaven" as apposed to "The Anus and Hell"

"The Choice Is Yours"

You have the same choice as the men of Sodom did. " A Vagina or A Anus " Which one will you choose ?

Here Is The Record Concerning God's Judgment Upon Sodom And Gomorrah

Gen 19:4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, men and women, all the people from every quarter. And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may have anal sex with them.
Then Lot went outside, and shut the door after him. Lot said unto them, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. I have two daughters which have never had sex, I will bring them out unto you, and you can do to them whatever you want, but don't ask me for these men, for they are under the protection of my roof. Then said the people of Sodom unto Lot, "Stand back' and then they said, This one fellow came in to sojourn, but now he thinks he can judge us. We will deal worse with Lot than we will with the Angels. Then they pushed and shoved Lot and nearly broke the door in.
The Angels then put forth their hands, and pulled Lot into the house and shut the door. The Angels smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great and the men of sodom could not find the door.

Homosexuality is an Abomination, It could get you Aids, It caused the men of sodom to be blinded before they were destroyed by the fire and brimstone and I know it will surely send you to the Lake Of Fire.

This Is The Warning For This Generation

1Pet 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

In other words, If the people that are a part of the house of God, those that pay tithes, attend church regularly, visit the sick and shut-in, tend to the widows, help the poor and needy, "Cast out Devils" , "Prophesy" , "Speak in Tongues" ect.

If these people that are active in the church barely make it,
What fate awaits those that do not obey what is written in the bible and try to justify themselves for doing so ?

" THERE SHALL BE WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH"

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness, for when they knew of God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves. For they changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use of their body, into that which is against nature , and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was acceptible. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; [ they would not acknowledge God, a reprobate, their mind was void of judgment]

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful, who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things, that they shall not escape the judgment of God.

"You despise the riches of God's goodness and his forbearance and longsuffering toward you, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance? But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, Who will render to every man according to his deeds.

To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life, but unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, shall tribulation and anguish be upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile. But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile.

AND FINALLY !

2 Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

1 � I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure(adhere to) sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Pr 1:30 They would not listen to my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

Pr 5:12 And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;

Pr 10:17 He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth. [erreth: or, causeth to err]

Pr 12:1 Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish.

Pr 13:18 Poverty and shame shall be to him that refuseth instruction: but he that regardeth reproof shall be honoured.

Pr 15:5 A fool despiseth his father�s instruction: but he that regardeth reproof is prudent.

Pr 15:10 Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die. [Correction: or, Instruction]

Pr 15:31 The ear that heareth the reproof of life abideth among the wise.

Pr 15:32 He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding. [instruction: or, correction] [heareth: or, obeyeth]

Clearly above it shows that the word of God, or the Bible is used to "Rebuke" , "Reprove" , and to instruct in righteousness and to teach others how to live a God "Pleasing" life

It tells above what happens to those that will not listen to God's instructions.

Here is God's warning to those that will refuse to listen.

Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

God certainly will cast those that live the Gay lifestyle into the Lake Of Fire, They have been warned, but "Refused" to Listen. Should I feel sorry for them if they refuse to listen to my warnings ?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
what else do you expect from baptists???

really???

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Let us look at the written record he left for us, The Bible. Firstly I would like to say that whether you believe it or not, it is accurate

Firstly, it is not accurate. Do a tiny bit of research and you will find huge problems with the accuracy of the bible that you read today. The bible has been changed ,re-written to suit leaders, kings, and churches for centures.

"GOD" HAD THE BIBLE WRITTEN !

No he didn't. The bible was written by many people, who Christians feel were enlightened by God. The bible YOU read is an even further away edited version of what these people had written

You have a choice, I personally have no problems with a womans vagina, I do not need a "Nasty Anus" to satisfy me. I do not "burn" in lust.
I also find that womens breast are kinda nice too.

I would easily choose the "The Vagina and Heaven" as apposed to "The Anus and Hell"

"The Choice Is Yours"

You have the same choice as the men of Sodom did. " A Vagina or A Anus " Which one will you choose ?

Are you for real? I don't ever remember the chapter on "the vagina and the anus" being in the bible. Oh, this is your personal view? Your sexuality? Fair enough, we are all FREE to express ourselves, aren't we?

Your post is extremely negative, and i suspect you were temporarily posessed by lucifer himself while writing that. Don't worry, God only tests the few he feels are worthy. You lucky thing...

Seriously though, chill out.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by paranoia]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
And the bit about millions of people following the bible to make it a "FACT". Take a look at the Nazi's during the second world war, and tell me that the Nazi regime is the path for a FACT ?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It is not up to any human being to decide who God likes and who deserves what. None of these people are God and they should all stop pretending to be.

Whether or not a person is liable for death according to a religion is up to God, not his followers. If you're a religious person you believe in God and you believe that God calls the shots... don't you?

It's not up to you. Any human being who celebrates the death of another human being is an idiot. Sorry if that offends anyone who posted their views above, but you are a hypocrite if you celebrate the death of God's creations.

God himself expressed sadness during the Flood.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Wow prophet you astound me again by your ignorance of the bible. It also says that eating or even touching a pig and its flesh are an ABOMINATION. Shellfish too. Are you telling me that that doesn't "count" and only man to man sex does? If you are, then you are trully worthless in trying to help. Trying not to be insultive but getting very hard when there are people out there (Lastdayprofit) who are totally consumed in their hatred that it just doesn't get through.

All I can do is pray for you and your soul so it does not end up in the lake of fire.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Paranoia, can you read ?

the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, men and women, all the people from every quarter. And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may have anal sex with them.
Then Lot went outside, and shut the door after him. Lot said unto them, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. I have two daughters which have never had sex, I will bring them out unto you, and you can do to them whatever you want,

The Men of Sodom asked Lot to send out the two Men (Angels) that they might have anal sex with them. The original text says, That we may "Know" them. To "Know" them means to have Sexual Intercourse with them. The only sex two men can have is ANAL.

Lot Offered his two daughters, "The Vagina"

The choice was a Anus or Vagina.

Your post is extremely negative, and i suspect you were temporarily posessed by lucifer himself while writing that. Don't worry, God only tests the few he feels are worthy. You lucky thing...

What I posted was Gods Words, I did not write the bible, most of the above are verses from the bible, not my opinion.

Are you saying that God is extremely negative and posessed of Lucifer ?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet

It is the job of christians to let you know that you will wind up in "Hell" if you do not repent of your evil doing. If no one tells you that what you are doing is sin in the sight of God, you could not be judged for commiting that sin, once you know that it is sin, you will be held accountable, so we christians have an obligation to tell you, whether you accept it or not.

Maybe if you so called "Christians" did it with compasion as Christ had...then maybe someone would actually take you seriously. Untill then FREEK OFF......HATER!!!!! Had to do it sorry all. And if it wasn't for you telling me that I am sinning and I could not be judged then...then why are you telling me it's a sin? If I am sinning and none of you "Christians" tells me and I will not be judged, then why are you telling me. If you were truelly(sp?) Christian and actually believed this...wouldn't it be better to let people live than to condemn them to hell by telling them that they are sinning? You truelly have no clue.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by MacMerdin]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
The only sex two men can have is ANAL.

This in itself is laughable. Is the ONLY sex men and women can have is Anal or Vaginal? I guess I am a lot bigger Pervert than you are, me and my wife have figured out LOTS of ways.

I am thinking about writing a book

While we are at it how about "different" sex with a woman? Does that count as a sin?

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Amuk]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join