It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under surveillance for 5 years, goal is homelessness, depression and as a grand finale death

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlTuoFratello

I am in great physical shape. I work out on average at least 5 days a week, sometimes 8 hours a day. I could be a body-builder if I ate better. I'd like to think that my mind speaks for itself.

Whoops! This is too easy of a slip-up not to call out. Even roided out professional bodybuilders don't put in 8 hours a day. Advanced trainers may do 5 day (or greater?) splits, but definitely not with one of those days being 8 hours. Few will put in greater than 10 hours at the gym per week, and that takes years of dedication to work up to. These people are typically elite and training for a specific event. They will put in double sessions maybe 3x a week, each session being 1-2 hours. From your statement of "I could be a bodybuilder" you don't seem to fit this.

Most will find their recovery can provide them with a few 60-120 minute sessions a week. I'd say less than 1% of bodybuilders put in more than 10 hours at the gym a week. 8 hours in a day is what day laborers do, and pretty much nobody else. Are you mistaking a construction site for a gym, or exaggerating like you seem to be doing all over your posts?

Lastly, (I couldn't resist using that word, LOL!) aren't you out of a job? The amount of calories you would need to fuel such training would be immense. I train full body every 3rd day on a medium frame with a bit of cardio on the side and need to nom more than the average around me. Peanut butter, oats, and cheap whey helps keep the cost down, but it still adds up.
edit on 15-11-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I know what OP is talking about. I'm a software developer and know my way round a PC. I connect to my router through the house mains and turn the connection off at the plug when I'm not using it. I put my pc into sleep mode. When I come back it is on and the event logs show it connected to a wifi even though I've not saved any passwords etc. Lots of data has been exchanged. New applications appear like pen drivers for products I don't possess and haven't downloaded, never mind installed. If I send a tweet about certain topics the mouse takes over and starts to open minimised windows.

I live in a rural community in central England. Most car number plates are registered locally so start with F or A. Opposite, at the end of the road, on the way to the station there are at least six plates starting Y which is a London registration now but was used by government departments originally. Nobody would buy a car in London. Prices are too high. There are no car manufacturers in London.

I've made a freedom of information request to ask if I'm under surveillance. That was six weeks ago and no response. Why did I ask? I have information with proof on the UK and US governments that they would not want public: the truth about the moon landings, the real nature of HIV, the manipulation of the jet stream, the non-randomness of the national and European lotteries worth billions in tax revenues... And the Catholic Church: proof in the Bible Jesus never existed, the Virgin in the prophecy is a constellation and the Messiah is yet to come as Islam and Judaism maintain.

I go to websites I know there is a lot of content per page like here so that even though they know the url they don't know what I've read. I randomly go to pages I'm not interested in and leave the PC for a while. I go to bible sites with random chapters and again leave the PC. They don't know which verse I've read, if I have. They don't know which posts I've read. If I post my own stuff I do so using a particular personality profile which isn't reflected in the rest of my life. I use different surnames depending on my mood. There are words and phrases I never use which I use in everyday language. I drop certain phrases into conversations away from the PC that don't make sense at the time but someone would connect with if something happened to me, things like 'the Russian plane that was downed had a flight number the same as my date of birth'. I've even gone as far as fake mental illness so that I have a regular nurse visit and meetings with a consultant and occupational health nurse at work when I'm regularly asked if I want to kill myself or if I take drugs. I've made it clear I believe I will go to hell if I take my own life either deliberately or accidentally and frequently bring up religious beliefs to reinforce the fact. (I've declined medication so I stay lucid but they think I'm not quite borderline so don't press it). I tell them about my suspicions which has a double effect - they think I'm possibly still ill so they continue the care, and if something happens they have it all on record what I've told them. It would come out in a coronary. I ensure that I am always upbeat at work and with family so, again, suicide is not an option. I don't drive and if I'm out with the dogs I go over fields or down lanes where cars can't go. I never talk to strangers, only to say 'hello' so people will remember they passed me should something happen while I'm out. I always strike up conversations in shops with the cashier for the same reason.

So chin up OP. There are ways to protect yourself and stay happy!

God Bless.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I think a lot of conspiracy/mental people also have some serious trust issues, at times. But what you just described is cognitive dissonance at its best/worst. On one hand, there seem to be genuine reasons to always be paranoid and suspicious, given what TPTB can and sometimes do, but it obviously goes overboard in the darker moments.

Sometimes it's kind of funny - other times it's downright demented and/or creepy. I always manage to maintain a modicum of lucidity, but I still need to practice the art of keeping my temper (usually in my car - I can totally understand road rage).

Insert Youtube link of The Caterpillar telling Alice to "keep her temper"

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraeterLambo
proof in the Bible Jesus never existed.... and the Messiah is yet to come as Islam and Judaism maintain.

If there were only ONE thing in life you do not want to be wrong about, that would be it...

And you can be assured that you ARE wrong.

How do I know you ask?

Not important but what is important is that I DO know which is really the only reason for my posting this.

Need proof?

Do some research into the true origins of Islam and Judaism...

I've written on both topics on ATS many times in the past.

This will confirm what I am saying.

FYI: you WILL eventually get first hand proof of what I'm saying direct from the source just like I did eventually.

The sooner that you learn it the better for your own sake though.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

From what I've gathered, psychosis requires a lack of trust or bond to a significant other. I've heard countless cases of someone being married and in love, but once they slip into psychosis the relationship is pretty well severed. They may not have anything against their SO specifically, but can't get back into the same groove.

You can see it littered through his posts, the assumptions tend towards paranoid nonsense out of a lack of trust. His intellect seeks to temper his paranoia on the surface so comes off as being nuanced and hedging his situation, when in reality the mind is made up and beliefs solidified long ago.

There is no way that all these job agencies are in cahoots with some spooky government bent on making his life miserable. Critical thought would so easily clear this up, but his beliefs and pride won't allow him to go there. We would have long ago heard of this supposed black-listing from a recruiter. They operate independently of any nationwide verification system. In which way they choose to go about doing checks is their own business. Heck, I just got into a huge house with officially zero income, and a record that could have been seen if they bothered. I went through a supposed credit check, criminal background check... the works, but in reality all it takes is some smooth talking and a cashiers check if they use crappy systems to verify the data. Took a few rounds, but I was successful.

If he was really clever, he would start his own companies. Why the hell work for other people? The only other person I've worked for this century is my father, because he's needed me and has provided me so much growing up. I'm working on my 3rd startup for the year right now. No way I would let the system get me down. They don't want me, their freaking loss, I don't care to waste my time in a dead end job or career path that will throw me to the side a couple decades from now anyways. I'm enterprising over here.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

the moral of this story: alcohol makes people act stupid.
in a perfect world, nobody would make fun of anybody because it generally sucks. but when one puts something like this on the internet, people reply. don't you think that one should've considered that not everyone is going to take such a post seriously?

just throwing that out there as a different little twist on your perspective~

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

I am not entirely sure, but I think it started back in New Mexico with the Paul Bennewitz case, where some agents, Doty and some other guy, were essentially paid to take huge hits of acid and come up with the most outlandish horse # for Bennewitz to fall for, to hide what he had allegedly come across out in the desert. I am assuming this same job has caught on. I don't really take very much seriously online anymore. But there are still hints and morsels of truth to go goldmining for...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
As ridiculous as it may sound to you ScrewGmail. I hope you find Love, Peace and Joy even amidst this earthly drama.

Take Care man.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join