It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my inbox

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
probably the wrong forum but i need a little guidance.
I have suspected for a while now that my inbox is not... well... inboxing.

and today I noticed for sure that I had 4 replies to my post yet nothing showed up in any of my inboxes.

so. what am i doing wrong? am i looking in the wrong place?

i am looking in the messages folder and then in all 3 including replies but there is nothing there.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It's been happening since the latest update.

Some replies appear, others don't.

I've seen 3 or 4 threads about this since then and haven't heard anything yet.
edit on 21-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

thank you Charlie I was getting a complex.

very few show, most don't. and I rarely go back to follow through. I mean the hard way.... lol

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
well I'll be damned. lol.

I have been so frustrated with this.

This afternoon I went and deleted all the messages I had in my inbox, (there were only a few) and what do you know I got my first reply in there like I should.

hmmm. hoping it was my fix.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I have a question about the Private Messages section we all have.

It has an up and down arrow that I've figured out means in coming and out going, duh. (It took me a while though, so I'm lying when I say duh...)

I've noticed two puzzling things:

1. Sometimes I see that I sent a message twice, but I KNOW I only hit Send once. Why is this? And when I see two of them, should I delete one and hope for the best?

2. I've noticed that some of my so-called Sent messages still show up in bright white bold, versus the regular, calmed down color of something already opened. I'm guessing that this is because the person hasn't seen it? (The "there are no new messages" message does not accurately reflect the reality, at least mine, so maybe people have private messages and don't know it.) I'm also thinking that maybe they are choosing to ignore me and replying rather cryptically in this regard, but I don't accept that as a probability. My concern is if, it is still there in bold white, that it never really got sent, due to Internet connections, etc.? Would this be the most likely explanation? Would it change colors once they have opened it?

Thanks in advance...no hurry for a response...just something that's a bit puzzling and will remain as such until I understand it.

CF

new topics

top topics

join