It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden is Out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I wonder if any states with open primaries were going to have Republicans vote for Biden to stop Hillary, and that's why he's out?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
That was probably the best true Democratic party speech I have ever heard. I am pretty independent, but would guess that Joe's supporters are closer to Bernie than they will ever be to Hillary. Joe has always been just kind of one of the guys, yeah they make good coin, but not even close to the 1%. That says a lot to the 99% of the Democratic voters.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm sad Biden is out, it's not popular to say here but he was my #1 choice. Bernie is still a solid #2 though and I would be happy with him. I will not vote for Clinton though, if Bernie doesn't get it at this point then Kasich, who I also like is a number 3 that I would love to see beat Hillary.

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Unless there's a 5-10% shift in the popular vote, Hillary has 2016 in the bag. The Democratic party is doing everything it can to keep Bernie from getting the nomination, they're doing their version of what the GOP did to Ron Paul essentially.

It's not working though. Look at the financing. Bernie is clean and without taking money from corporations he's still blowing everyone else away in the fund raising game. That's indicative of a HUGE level of support.

Maybe Hillary really does have it locked up but I seriously doubt that 269 number. Remember the last time she tried this and attempted a year long coronation ceremony through each state she got absolutely destroyed.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
I'm sad Biden is out, it's not popular to say here but he was my #1 choice. Bernie is still a solid #2 though and I would be happy with him. I will not vote for Clinton though, if Bernie doesn't get it at this point then Kasich, who I also like is a number 3 that I would love to see beat Hillary.

Unless there's a 5-10% shift in the popular vote, Hillary has 2016 in the bag. The Democratic party is doing everything it can to keep Bernie from getting the nomination, they're doing their version of what the GOP did to Ron Paul essentially.

It's not working though. Look at the financing. Bernie is clean and without taking money from corporations he's still blowing everyone else away in the fund raising game. That's indicative of a HUGE level of support.

Maybe Hillary really does have it locked up but I seriously doubt that 269 number. Remember the last time she tried this and attempted a year long coronation ceremony through each state she got absolutely destroyed.

Another who thinks along my lines. If not a Democrat, then Kasich is probably the best they have to offer. Unfortunately he is not mouthy enough to gain any traction with the republican base.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I think they paraded Hillary around last time to make Obama look better by comparison (him being a next to nobody). Perhaps this is the same deal...the party actually WANTS Bernie and is pretending to force Hillary on all the Democrats only to have it magically "backfire" again with Bernie's meteoric rise? Who knows though...?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I think they paraded Hillary around last time to make Obama look better by comparison (him being a next to nobody).

I think it was just timing and a toss up between 1st woman president or 1st black president.

Timing favored Obama and Hillary got foreign experience as secretary of state.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Just trying to figure out why this NON-STORY was sensationalized by every freaking media outlet! WHO GIVES A CRAP!

Joe Biden is about as dumb of a politician that there is and folks really wanted him to run? Really, you have to ask yourselves why this story was even a story at all. I feel like this is another slight of hand by the power that be.

The story never should about him running, but about why the need to have him speak in the rose garden? Couldn't he have done this through a press release? The real story is not about him not running.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Well that blows.
Crazy Joe would have made this election fun.

You mean I won't get my Trump/Biden debate? So sad...

Oh well, one less old-white-Democrat to deal with.
edit on 22-10-2015 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I think they paraded Hillary around last time to make Obama look better by comparison (him being a next to nobody).

I think it was just timing and a toss up between 1st woman president or 1st black president.

Yes, yes... the historical nature of it all! Who cares about things like actual qualification or ability. We have skin color and genitalia to consider...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Yes, yes... the historical nature of it all! Who cares about things like actual qualification or ability. We have skin color and genitalia to consider...

Hillary is probably the most qualified candidate of anyone even considering running for president.

Like her or not ---- she has the qualifications.

And obviously the choice of Obama was the right choice. He won. Twice.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Joe Biden’s 24-Hour About-Face: Adviser Tells VP, “They’ll Destroy You.”

Yesterday evening, Vice President Joe Biden was intent on running for President of the United States.
By morning the following day, he is said to have grimly agreed to the suggestions of a high-ranking adviser who warned the Clintons were “fully prepared and willing” to utterly destroy Joe Biden’s “past, present, and future.”

I don’t know the veracity of this site but it sounds like Hillary.

The Clinton’s are ruthless and power hungry

You never know she may have threatened Biden.

She may have had Biden son murdered like she murdered Khadafy

Hillary is a ruthless lying horrible person and the bad thing is she may be the next president.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Joe Biden’s 24-Hour About-Face: Adviser Tells VP, “They’ll Destroy You.”

Yesterday evening, Vice President Joe Biden was intent on running for President of the United States.
By morning the following day, he is said to have grimly agreed to the suggestions of a high-ranking adviser who warned the Clintons were “fully prepared and willing” to utterly destroy Joe Biden’s “past, present, and future.”

I don’t know the veracity of this site but it sounds like Hillary.

The Clinton’s are ruthless and power hungry

You never know she may have threatened Biden.

She may have had Biden son murdered like she murdered Khadafy

Hillary is a ruthless lying horrible person and the bad thing is she may be the next president.

Right. Un huh.

Hillary has that much power.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Hillary is the leader of the 4 whores of Babylon

Hillary Clinton

Susan Rice

Victoria Nuland

Samantha Power

They are the opposite of the divine feminine they are the demonic feminine

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton

Susan Rice

Victoria Nuland

Samantha Power

I'm atheist. Not interested in a bunch of nonsense.

Hillary is a strong, highly intelligent woman, who has always been political.

If you don't agree with her politics, fine.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton

Susan Rice

Victoria Nuland

Samantha Power

I have heard Hillary called almost every name.

But, never have I heard her called "The Leader of the four Whores of Babalon".

Thanks for the chuckle...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You are delusional if you think she's qualified to be so much as a shoe saleswoman.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

You are delusional if you think she's qualified to be so much as a shoe saleswoman.

I know a shoe salesman. Please don't insult him.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Hillary is probably the most qualified candidate of anyone even considering running for president.

She has no executive branch experience. So any governor running would be better qualified. I'd argue she's more qualified than Obama was when he was first elected. But that sets the bar pretty low.

And obviously the choice of Obama was the right choice. He won. Twice.

Right choice if the sole concern is winning. If there's any criteria for success, you could sure get an argument about 'right choice'.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Not at all, she may have been a ho hum senator without fanfare,
but her stint as Sec of State ended in humiliation and ruin,
with a Terrorist attack on 9/11 that lies squarely in her lap.

She is not qualified to guard the local pound, let along the nation.

edit on 22-10-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I didn't. I said shoe saleswoman.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join