It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even if God(s) Existed, I Wouldn't Worship Him/Them

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Silenthill666007

So why are you still posting on ATS if you are so dissatisfied with your experience and all the "nerdy fat ugly social misfits"??

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I logged out last night and wasn't going to keep going on this site. I could just read and checked up if anyone else posted on threads I was talking about. I got agrivated and lashed out at other members. I think I only got 8 posts. Yesterday was on for awhile kept checking every twenty minutes. And didn't think I should come back. I didn't want the mods to step in or get banned.

My cousin is an atheist. He wouldn't say the pledge of allegiance in school because it says," in God we trust". Your not supposed to talk about politics or religion with people you casually meet cause people have strong positions on them. I read pages of this thread and pages of others and saw atheists just non chalantly laughing at religion. Their belief is lack of any God, but they try to preach or just get in people's faces. I only joined the 19 th or 18th of October. Someone said they typed atheist sites into a search engine and this site came up.

My sister had a fever when she was 6 or 7 and was speaking delirious. Saying," they want me to go into the light" my mom said" no stay away from the light come back". When she got better my mom brought her to church and she said Jesus on the cross was the light. She was a little kid she didn't have any alterior motives.

I came close to death was in a coma and had hemmorrages in my brain. Big embolisms . I tried studying lucid dreaming in high school to recover memories. I couldn't get any. No one knows what happens when you die. I know this is what you atheists believe, but so adamant you're right. I probably am too but keep my mind open, I talk to my cousin and his little sister about things just small talk. Sorry for just getting fed up and lashing out against atheists.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I just went with my dad and got pizza. Was thinking about this. You are entitled to believe in whatever you want. I just looked at some or all atheists on this site as vicious or blood thirsty. I was reading a thread about a " Coexist" bumper sticker. The sticker had all symbols of the various religions in the letters of coexist. Then some atheist put a post, why does it matter all the fictional denominations together, or something. That's all he said , but why even say that? There might have been lots of people of the various religions on that site and anyone reading the thread sees his post. My point was , here on ATS saying I am here and marching isn't enough they got to be like sorta d***s about it , ALL THE TIME. I am sorry to the OP for saying "some a$$ wants to start a thread bashing God" but this is the atheist mentality I think here. It's like Napolean trying to conquer land. What we will take over next? Strategicly forcing your opinions out there and being like sarcastic and benevolent in some sense.

edit on 22-10-2015 by Silenthill666007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Silenthill666007
There are lots of atheists here. There are lots of theists here. There is lots of discussion/debate between the two here.

No one knows what happens when you die.

This atheist agrees with you on that.

I was reading a thread about a " Coexist" bumper sticker. The sticker had all symbols of the various religions in the letters of coexist. Then some atheist put a post

Some atheists are anti-theistic. Such as myself. Some atheists don’t care about religion. Some even think it’s a good thing. Not every atheist is an antitheist. I personally dislike the CoExist sticker, but many atheists I am sure support the idea behind it.

here on ATS saying I am here and marching isn't enough they got to be like sorta d***s about it

Perhaps at times you are misreading things. Perhaps at times you are guilty of this yourself. Calling all atheists fat ugly nerds for instance. I think it would be best to just realize that these kinds of topics come up here and there are plenty of passionate people on both sides. Just because an atheist or an antitheist has some opposing thing to say doesn’t necessarly mean they have some personal vendetta against you. It’s all just discussion for the most part.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join