It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamist forces gathering near Houston, legit or BS?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
So maybe you meant Western Christians call Him "God", while Westerners are used to hearing Muslims call God "Allah"? I'm not trying to be a prick, but I admit it's a pet peeve of mine.

You are reading far too much into this, but that is it precisely.

Hey, I admitted it's a pet peeve.
Sorry, man (sniff sniff).

You have no idea how many idiots have told me I really worship a moon "god", monkey "god", and all kinds of other crap. I used to laugh at them because I assumed people knew the truth. Then I started getting really angry when I realized they were spreading that crap. Now it just irks me, kind of like when people say "supposebly" instead of "supposedly".

No harm meant.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
honestly, i'd feel more uptight walking past a scientology convention than a islamic festival. time to pull your head out of your assess.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
you are talking about the same a-hole who says this:

"Cezar Eugene
3 hrs · Toulouse, France ·

Tbh my biggest turn on is seeing a woman cry and fear for her life then that face they make when they realized there is no god that silent face but tears are still running down her pale no hope face anyone agrees??"

and taking him seriously? He's in France and from what I can tell a psychopath. Great source of info...

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

don't feel bad, my ancestors were servants as well. and i'm white as chalk.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: undo
Ok I watched her video all the way through, the beautiful white European woman does have a point we the "white-race" are absolutely under attack by multiculturalism, it is acceptable and encouraged to be openly racist towards European people aka white.

I agree on her points and that as a race of people it is ok for us to be proud and to protect our self determination as much as it is anyone else's, and another point everyone else outside of our culture flock to us! And that it's a double speak to hate us yet envy us.

Fair enough on all points, but I watched another video and she starts going on about hating the Jews and mixed with white pride that becomes a cheap knock off of nazism, and I can't stand for that,I can't stand for that one bit! How are you going to show all the legitiment ways we as the white race are pushed against,and how we need to reform as a people, then use the Jews as a scape goat to hone hatred how crazy is that?

So can you tell me what this view is about reasonably, and how it is NOT nazism? Because it sure as # looks and feels like it to me. Yes white people do get attacked yes we have a right to be proud and self determined but so does everyone els, and we sure as # don't need a scape goat or someone to blame other than our damn selves. I'm proud to be white but I'm not a nazi please help me understand why the Jews or anyone is so bad we must hate their being?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

that's why i said, racism is rampant. while you should be able to voice your views if you feel you are being abused, i don't think it helps her case to chalk it up to other people groups, cause to be honest, it's the top of the food chain doing the brainwashing, and they are globalists from all over the world. this isn't a one culture/race/religion issue. been saying this for a long time: the leaders of the world's nations are actually good friends. they take turn killing off each other's target populations. and apparently they've all agreed that even though they, not the people, caused the messes, white people in general are going to take and have been taking, the fall for it. mass psychological manipulation.
edit on 18-10-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Yea I hear you, everything sounded good until it went dark and I had to run for the hills. It was like yea we are pushed against yes we need to care more about our community, and stand against racism towards whites, and speak up as a group ect, and pointing out all the ways we are openly hated, then she turns right back around and says, well # the Jews and they did this to us blah blah blah, I was just like wow speechless really.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Yea I hear you, everything sounded good until it went dark and I had to run for the hills. It was like yea we are pushed against yes we need to care more about our community, and stand against racism towards whites, and speak up as a group ect, and pointing out all the ways we are openly hated, then she turns right back around and says, well # the Jews and they did this to us blah blah blah, I was just like wow speechless really.

i've seen this alot. there's no other organizations in the world that could pull off the mass brainwashing you see, stretching back for thousands of years, other than the leaders of the world's nations. the fact she does blame it on another race, is probably the only reason her material hasn't been yanked off youtube. the idea is to get us to blame each other. deflection deflection.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
somewhere around here is a youtube video where a guy tries to explain that the elitists of the planet, are trying to resurrect the glory of ancient egypt, since it had the longest running empire (4000 years). he described human societies as presorial dog packs, and that caucasians were alpha dogs in those dog packs, genetically speaking. since the ideal ancient egyptian style government only needs a few alphas, there are simply too many white folks for their liking. so they just make # up to blame us as a people group for.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

just wow...

how this relates to the op?
it's all interconnected.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Said exactly the same here last year.

There is a slippery slop and people are genuinely on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Demonarch
Kinda sad when in their lives, the opening of a simple house of worship draws crowds as massive as the biggest rockstars. It's almost as if they didn't have them in their neck of the woods.

Kinda sad when your bias and agenda are so hate filled that you ignore things that are literally right in front of your face so you can spew your rhetoric.

What's even more sad is that you got any stars at all for doing so after if it was made clear that your OP is full of ignorance and that you allowed yourself to get trolled.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Did you catch the post on that Facebook page?

The one accusing someone there of being you?

Did Springer 'come down on you'?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Never been to the fb page so no, guess I missed it? I don't have any u2u messages.

ETA - oh you mean the one in the OP? Nah, once I saw everybody involved is a teenager I didn't go back to it.
edit on 18-10-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
The trouble is, that so many Americans say things like "time to get my RPG" when they see stories about Muslims.

It's EXACTLY the same mindset of Germans in the 1930's that said the same types of things about Jews.

Far Right Christians are very, very close to becoming the American National Front, and they don't even know it.

This whole "Muslim hate" thing is exactly what was being preached in Nazi Germany in the mid 1930's.

When you tell the Muslim haters that this is the same as Jew haters in NAZI Germany, they just say "oh, that will never happen here".

Which is exactly what Germans were saying in 1933.

The open hatred towards Christians by the main stream left is much more prevalent and dangerous if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

don't feel bad, my ancestors were servants as well. and i'm white as chalk.

I understand

I was in Nashville yesterday & there was a huge NAIA festival at a park (the Native American Indian Association of Tennessee). There were several hundred people there, with many dressed in spectacular traditional garments. Here's a website for the group & the event: The 34th Annual Fall Festival & Tennessee State Pow Wow. I even saw 8 deer within about 10ft of me(!!!), though I didn't get any pictures (no pix so it didn't happen?).

I brought that up because I wonder how many people here would've freaked out about it. I'm imagining threads here or on social media about "Rebellious Indian Forces Gathering in Nashville, Doing War Dances & Preparing to Sacrifice the Invaders! Lock & Load!". Then the know-it-all bigots posters chiming in, claiming the First Nations were this, that, and these, so we must "finish the job" or whatever. I wonder if they realize that's exactly how they sound?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
The open hatred towards Christians by the main stream left is much more prevalent and dangerous if you ask me.

Outside of the militant atheists, what hatred?
edit on 18-10-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Demonarch

Tens of thousands arriving at a tent city in Texas?

lol

I let them borrow my party tent

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

the situation, however, is quite different. the analogy would be better stated as such:

a watchman on the tower, scans the horizon for the approach of hostile forces. a friendly scout approaches with a message that a large group, some of which are from a warring faction, has entered the borders of their nation. the watchman immediately alerts the occupants of the kingdom.

your scenario is more like this:

a watchman on a tower sees occupants of the kingdom engaging in a festival.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
ignore the fact this guy is clearly anti-semitic. and instead of applying what he's saying to jews specifically, consider that the events are evidence of the world's leaders, even back then, modifying their populations. for example, it was the end of the age of taurus and so, all the bull worshippers were killed. was pharaoh aganist the idea? it's my contention that he was in on it, as were the hyksos leaders, such as moses. it was a changing of the age.

rinse wash repeate'

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join