It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange ritual. My friend wants to know what it is.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Sounds like the Marshallese ritual of Koko liam.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
liber 49 last phrase of line 61 Thou art not glad thou meddled with magick?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Like what? I just took the account I'm tired of talking to another just to post it so I do it myself. The thing is all I can remember that will do help anything Is what I've said and at the end It's Like all but the owl mask disappeared.. No genders were shown and everything was mahogany I. Furniture everything was wooden. The robes they used had a rope a creme or light Brown sand colored rope in where they used as a belt. They wore gloves. I saw nothing. What other info do you need? Please give me an example.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

What is that

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

1. I doesn't care for conspiracy theories 2. I don't care for rituals 3. I remembered it. I'm using. The account now cause I got tired of telling him what to say. Brains never just conjure things there's always an reaction for every action my friend mentioned i had certain esp abilities and I saw it with my own eyes. What kind of infant goes on a bad trip? I don't take drugs either. Not even alcohol. So please keep your doubt to yourself and for all those who want to help me or behave any suggestions.. Please give them.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

What?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IamPoltergeist

No skin was seen

A light radiated from inside him he says. Through his eyes and skin making his skin look transcluscent

A vivid dream. If no skin was showing then he couldn't see skin looking translucent

And don't tell me it was your friends skin or I will let tell you he couldn't see light radiating from his own eyes

These things are only in dreams . Don't get me wrong I believe in a lot of crazy stuff but those two sentences don't and can't match up unless astral/oob/or dream

And since you didn't mention anything about the former two I'll go with the latter

It was all just a dream

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Another_Nut the way that was phrased made me think of this "A glittering star on a sea of myriad waves" don't hurt yourselves it a line from a song called lilith immaculate . IamPoltergeist you really are ignorant or clueless or are you just trolling?
edit on 18-10-2015 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
nm after reading and everything you are ignorant you really are just pretty damned clueless lmfao IamPoltergeist that name makes complete sense now
edit on 18-10-2015 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

I said my skin was transcluscent -_- did you not read i? and yea it was there i was there i know what i saw. dont be a dick seriously if you dont know what to say then just dont say anything. why is this so hard to understand?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

neither.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

you do not even make sense at the moment but believe whatever you wish to.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
hey little buddy its ok to admit it, thats just the first part of the process

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

wow.. you are quite a dick. I admitted nothing, please keep your bull to yourself.

(post by malevolent removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
just because you are really such an uninteresting person heres my thoughts it was something like an offering not the sacrificing kind something more. now you have my thoughts on it. the actual order of cultists might even have been discernible if you and "your friend" wanted to cooperate

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

eh. this is actually me now. it has been for a few hours. I just am using my friends account now..but yea. have fun wasting your time being sad with self.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamPoltergeist

eh. this is actually me now. it has been for a few hours. I just am using my friends account now..but yea. have fun wasting your time being sad with self.
so if it's "you" are there any more details you can share? what makes you think i am sad, just to say im quite content now can i ask how do feel? any funny feelings we should know about?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

accounts have passwords, I just used this account he went to sleep no longer cares. There is no point in me trying to give you any more information.. k bye

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
thanks for the information. if you or it have nothing else to share?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join