It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange ritual. My friend wants to know what it is.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IamPoltergeist

Well in the 70's people started experimenting with magic that would/should "open the gates" to other dimensions and establish contact with the beings there. It probably also involved some soil, water and smoke? Depending on their taste some stones and blood?
The baby can now maybe easier "permit permission".
edit on 17-10-2015 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Probably feel asleep with the TV on.

Ever vacuumed in your sleep? That ritual is even stranger…

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Respectfully? 1st...your description is quite detailed and specific for being about someone else. Perhaps the "friend" is yourself? It's ok if it is, but the verification and truth would be a good place to start.

And go from there....

Best, MS

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

No he just talks like that. Talks paragraphs at a time. And he was hesitant about it so I just said. # it. And pressed post.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

--.ok

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That's seems like quite a ritual just for access..

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Access is a big deal.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I highly doubt that's it. But I will tell him it
thank you.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Doesn't he communicate? 1=yes, 2=no, 3=laughter?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamPoltergeist

--.ok

What? Humor aside, if your friends experience was real, A: he would never have been witness to such hi level ritual without first being initiated by many lesser events and study.

No religion lets initiates into their holy of holies. One must be properly indoctrinated and conditioned first so that B: they will never tell what they have witnessed because they are part of it and want to keep it as secret as all the people who do secret rituals do. You know, because they wear masks, like the KKK, Terror organizations, Mercenaries, and Satanists (pick your cult flavor).

Edit: We are to believe your friend was in the room and the only one not wearing a cape and mask?

edit on 17-10-2015 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I believe you. As a writer myself, that much detail would have had to have been dictated to you word for word, or written out fully for you to post.

Sometimes, those would don't wish to admit they are the originator...uses the description such as "I have this friend who wants to...."...when in fact...it is really themselves.

Still..thats fine. I hope you can get some adequate answers to the memories. Good luck.

MS

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Was he allowed to see Eyes Wide Shut as a child?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I take you at your word and know there must be some hidden memories there. Keep probing and hopefully we will find out.
The ritual is as described in in a lot of pagan rituals. If he was a baby in could just be a form of babtism into the faith of his parents. We need to know more about the things that happened whilst a teenager. His family and friends. There is no way enough info to make a judgement on the ritual without some history of him.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Please don't take this 100%, I am well read in the occult but never a practitioner. But the mixture of owl, light and buddah suggests a cult of knowledge.

Buddha, Moses, Jesus, Mohammed and maybe others are said to have literally been illuminated in a white light. The best way to explain this would be to imagine someones aura being visible white light.

This is not a very well known subject even though the bible says that the spirit came down like a dove and remained on Jesus, most people don't register the physical sign that this implies.

If your friend experienced this as a child it must have been a baptism of sorts. As for what deeper occult meaning this rituals would have it could vary dramatically.

In the worst case it could be a marking for future sacrifice. However, in most sacrificial cults associated with the owl the ceremony would have ended in the sacrifice of the one baptized. With the presence of Buddha future sacrifice seems to be the least likely.

Anything else is rather harmless. He was likely baptised into something that could be compared to the Jedi Force in Star Wars.

Again these are all opinions, and it's impossible to say anything certain based on what you provided.

edit on 17-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

He replied

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Any other information that might help?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chewi

What other information is needed?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

For Christ sakes he was a baby.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
i have read and reread your post you are describing a modern ceremony which has an eastern aspect "Siddhartha Gautama (also known as the Buddha “the awakened one”) was the leader and founder of a sect of wanderer ascetics (Sramanas)" now to discern what your "friends" ritual was more information is needed. most rituals can appear the same however it is the intent and will of the group that differs so you will have no definite help till provide more details ???

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Sounds like he had a bad trip and his brain filled in a bunch of blanks.

If he had a bad trip, and is a conspiracy theorist concerned with the occult and ritualistic groups, his brain may have just conjured up something like this, or he may be replaying a movie he saw with himself as the main item.

I doubt any of this really happened.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join