It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange ritual. My friend wants to know what it is.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: netwo

rk dude

It looked huge the house but It was like light brownish walls a large fire place was behind where I was set. There was an owl head taxidermy thing. Large row of books. Like a large vintage office or something. It was a rather large building. I don't know the address.

And never it was the only time I was there besides one other time before where it was like .. I was there for only 5 minutes.

It smelled Like. A weird wood coal air freshner mixture lavender/lilac ish.

Mostly them conversing to themselves most of it I did not understand. And the sound of the fireplace and walking.. Lots of walking.

At first my friend did it for me then just decided to come on here because I got tired if the back and forth.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IamPoltergeist

So does this house still exist?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Possibly but I don't know.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

If this is such a big deal for you and bothers you to the point of asking for help here, don't you think a bit of investigation on YOUR part is warranted?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I cant find anything on it -_- this also can count on it being my part by asking or searching somewhere else..so that..question kind of just collapses on itself.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Start here

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

i started searching different keywords documents on rituals etc. bunch of cult books of rituals and forms of magick. magic . juju. whatever cant find a thing so i decided to try here.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Why not start researching what the symbols mean? Ox owl and blue fire?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

..yea thats what ive been doing

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I am kind of leery about jumping in here because of the nature of this subject and because I am new to ATS but my input is - any baby taken to an occult ritual was done so because of the child's ancestry, DNA and the other lives his or her soul is embedded with which have to do with white or black magic, as in the wielding of great spiritual power in those other lives. Babies, unless ill, have very strong energy fields which other people find useful for rituals. Any animal themes in a ritual such as masks, skins, heads or the like are being used because the ritual is tapping into the frequency of those animals to increase the intensity of the ritual and to appeal to the nature spirits of those animals to achieve a desired goal.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
Babies, unless ill, have very strong energy fields...

Which is why I like to keep a good supply of them on hand in case the power goes out. Then I can just plug my iPad into one of them and I am ready to get back to posting.

Ask me what I do when they run out of juice...

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm afraid to ask...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I'm afraid to ask...

BLT time.

But the 'B' does not stand for 'bacon'.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I have no clue, AugustusMasonicus.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm afraid to ask...

BLT time.

But the 'B' does not stand for 'bacon'.

you skip the bacon? I just make BBLT's.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Two ATS heavyweights show up to kill this thread but only after I posted what I did above.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

This thread was destined to die a slow death the minute it was posted.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Two ATS heavyweights show up to kill this thread but only after I posted what I did above.

You are free to post anything here you like. We may disagree, but nobody will come after you. Our death squad is in the rebuilding phase. It will be months before they are properly trained.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

You are free to post anything here you like. We may disagree, but nobody will come after you. Our death squad is in the rebuilding phase. It will be months before they are properly trained.

Thanks for the humor, NetworkDude! Lucky me, I just missed the death squad!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: tweetie

This thread was destined to die a slow death the minute it was posted.

Please explain, Augustus Masonicus, so I know exactly why you say that. I can guess but I would appreciate your words.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join