It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Ready To Use Military Force If US Violates Its Territorial Waters

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
The Falklands conflict by Brian Hanrahan. A reporter who was there. His story is a true version of events.

edit on 17-10-2015 by chewi because: wrong name

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
Do some research on subjects you are commenting on. I know and experienced the Falkands. Did you just find some source to spout or did you not even do that?

Your neighbor's house is close, it doesn't make it yours. Just because the Islands are close to Argentina, they don't automatically become Argentine land.

Your standpoint is silly to say the least.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

The Falklands conflict by James Hanrahan. A reporter who was there. His story is a true version of events.

Again you are NOT sourcing anything, and this time even using a western sympathist journalist to further your idea.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It's amazing how many people are spouting their opinions... When they have zero ideas where the spratley islands are located.

Secondly people are actually trying to blame America for China trying to close off international waters...

It's astonishing to me, America's position is the correct one this time.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I don't understand what you require. You must be a fast reader if you read his work. You asked for a source, are you going to read him or just deny reporters can give an account.
He did not sympathise he was there. He knew why UK was there. READ IT>

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

like I said, it's no different than the US saying ALL water between mainland US and Hawaii are US territorial waters, but when China does it, somehow STILL the US is the bad guy.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
name one place in the world that issend claimed already by the US... lollllla reply to: aethertek

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
They already had a claim on the land. UK just ignored it. Sorry no source im just making it up as I go along.
In reply to your statement about closeness being a right to ownership. Yes Argentina have more call to them than UK. same as Spain and Gibralter. You seem to ask for a source for everything and now I know why. You only know and are interested in USA.
Exactly what I have been saying. You are excellent at looking after your own interests. You could have sorted this world out decades ago but put business first.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi

Seeing as that journalist has passed on (RIP), how can we accurately ascertain his modern standpoint? And a modern one at that. He wasn't a historical journalist, rather a modern times one with an opinion, nothing less.

Again, source me factual evidence that the Falklands are NOT European territories,

I guess I will just wait the ill-given response you will provide because you absolutely will NOT provide any links to back your preposterous claims, and I say that with certainty.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It is USA water. You have a right to defend your borders and should have a say in china and Russia entering that water.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Yes Argentina have more call to them than UK. same as Spain and Gibralter.

OK, so time has passed, now it's Argentina's land according to you.

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way in the real world.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

It is USA water. You have a right to defend your borders and should have a say in china and Russia entering that water.

Wow, you agreed to my hypothetical

USA OWNS THIS

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I am sorry I am so stupid and will do everything to further my intelligence to reach your level.
You are right, my argument is childish and uneducated. I am leaving this post now and concede to a better person with more sources.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I am sorry I am so stupid and will do everything to further my intelligence to reach your level.
You are right, my argument is childish and uneducated. I am leaving this post now and concede to a better person with more sources.

well at least we agree

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

The Falklands conflict by Brian Hanrahan. A reporter who was there. His story is a true version of events.

That's 1982, which has nothing to do with the history.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
What/ I couldn't just leave it.
how do you think you became USA. BY THEFT. You robbed a whole nation and wiped out a massive percentage of them
Now I know its the kettle calling the pot, and NO time does not justify theft.
GOODBYE

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
If you so concerned with a source then just look at wiki. It list all the thieves before UK became involved and stole it for the last time. My point is it was already owned before Europeans came along and STOLE it.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
1982 is when the islanders voted to become British Citizens. They were Falkland islanders before that.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

What/ I couldn't just leave it.
how do you think you became USA. BY THEFT. You robbed a whole nation and wiped out a massive percentage of them
Now I know its the kettle calling the pot, and NO time does not justify theft.
GOODBYE

Once you let your emotions go and actually realize the reality surrounding the Falklands you will have a better understanding.

Why haven't the Eastern saviours Russia and China intervened to get Argentina their land back? OH YEAH, IT ISN'T THEIRS!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Bush was trying to negotiate for UK to give it to them. Pinochet doubled crossed him 3 TIMES. No I don't have a source. look it up yourself as I already know the reality around the falklands. its you that don't even know the basics.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join