It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-christ revealed , the Beast system .... MONEY

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The Mark of the Beast has to do with buying and selling.
Revelation 13:17
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: redchad
a reply to: radarloveguy
Curious why on my quote you cut out the mention marks gospel being AD 60+ and make reference to switched on scholars?

It is generally accepted that the first gospel written was Mark written in AD 60+

And revelation was written AD 80+

As for faith it is blind obedience to whoevers been preaching this to you. Next thing you will be saying creation only took 7 days.

Seriously. Do you KNOW for a fact that God doesn't exist? No? Then stop questioning their CHOICES. I think atheists are idiots but I'm not going to go onto an atheist thread questioning their beliefs bc that is their right to think that way. I just don't agree with it.
Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Ten million threads on ATS and you choose the one you don't believe in to talk #? Really?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Money is for outsiders who have nothing else to bring to the dinner table.

It's not money that sustains us, it's food.

How much does it cost to plant a fruit tree?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
"Anti-Christ" revealed: LOGIC, REASON and RATIONALE

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
If there is a God, Devil or Anti-Christ...I agree that money fits the description quite well. And as some have said quite clearly, the love or "religion" of money is the problem. Just as crack isn't a problem just sitting there on the table. But when it becomes an addiction that rules one's life...it is "from the Devil".

We humans are addictive creatures. We evolve and get used to things. We walk into a room that smells like crap and within minutes, we no longer smell it. We get a taste of power and crave more. We, in general, can not be trusted with our own lack of willpower and frequently fall prey to things that destroy our lives or the lives of others. Unhealthy food, liquor, smokables, drugs, sex, etc. I would even argue that we can be addicted to anything.

So yes...money is the root of all evil. Now...how do we solve that?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Not to argue with you friend...but just a different view. Planting a fruit tree. Lets assume you are just standing there in the middle of a field. You first have to get ahold of a seed. You may have to dress for the trip and find a method of transportation or invest a lot of time walking. You could probably find one somewhere, but otherwise have to purchase the seed...pay tax, etc. and make it back to the planting site. You have to somehow water and maybe dig a hole. Depending upon the soil, you may need a tool. Cover up the seed...wait years and then...you finally have a fruit tree and can eat your apple. The cost? Most likely more than buying one at the store and without a question...a hell of a lot longer wait.

Yes...I like the idea of living off the land, nature and in a community that helps one another. But can we really get back to that? Can we give up cell phones, cars, etc.? I would...but I fear there are far too many who couldn't...or wouldn't.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: loveguy

Not to argue with you friend...but just a different view. Planting a fruit tree. Lets assume you are just standing there in the middle of a field. You first have to get ahold of a seed. You may have to dress for the trip and find a method of transportation or invest a lot of time walking. You could probably find one somewhere, but otherwise have to purchase the seed...pay tax, etc. and make it back to the planting site. You have to somehow water and maybe dig a hole. Depending upon the soil, you may need a tool. Cover up the seed...wait years and then...you finally have a fruit tree and can eat your apple. The cost? Most likely more than buying one at the store and without a question...a hell of a lot longer wait.

Yes...I like the idea of living off the land, nature and in a community that helps one another. But can we really get back to that? Can we give up cell phones, cars, etc.? I would...but I fear there are far too many who couldn't...or wouldn't.

I think when people realize how terrible it is to waste 'our' resources on selfish interests such as luxury cars, homes, and boats, that no single person actually was born with title and deed to our forests, jungles, mountains, and plains.

The tree came before I did, thanks to the creator/designer. It should not cost me a thing except the energy I trade in picking it.
Nothing in existence is here as a result of some cosmic investment banker.
People trade free energy for inanimate objects that are available not because of money, but because of the hands that fashioned such objects.

Some guys leave the womb thinking they own the whole planet,
roe vs. wade
we don't have to give up our luxuries if we live in an equal class society.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

The mark is supposed to be money actually. Well Roman coins with Caeser stamped on them. Modern money has nothing to do with Revelation.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Yes...and at the same time there are people in power that do claim ownership of parts of the world. Even I claim some acreage in Pennsylvania but you have government that claims domain over property and exercise that ownership. As wrong as it is...as much as I wish it wasn't true...all we "have been given" is now owned, right or wrong.

Given the right set of circumstances, I could one day decide to walk deep into the woods, build a home and live off the land. I can see the peace in that at my increasing age if I were alone. But if that day ever did come...someone will eventually throw me off that land. Maybe you and I have grown up in the wrong century.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillinLol funny really because I do believe in God! But that doesn't mean I can't challenge or question contradictions. It is people like yourself who jump to conclusions and make judgements about anyone having the audacity to question inconsistencies. I wouldn't believe anything based on blind obedience but look for supporting evidence, and find it disconcerting when educated people can't see the forest because of the tress. You tell me to stop questioning peoples choices but who are you to judge me! At the end of the day all I'm doing is looking for answers and don't need blinkered individuals like yourself trying to stop me. If I post a comment looking for answers to comments that seem to be false or misleading so what! But occasionally I get an informed answer, that I can give some thought to. Therefore unless you've got something informative to say please bury your head back in the sand.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
How many ministries take money for their services? Not merely optional, but obligatory? How many ministries set up just for the profit? If you are spreading spiritual wealth, you should not expect material wealth in return.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join