It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why We Have to Tear Down the Pyramids

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Ok before I start I'll preface this by saying I want to keep this initial post short so all the skimmers can read without being fooled into thinking that this post is a trying to troll everyone.

The Pyramids represent an archetype that permeates through our past and present existence/construct and is very real as it represents a top down control based civilization that has been around since the Sumerian ages. It not only represents it, it projects it. Imagery and idolatry are powerful but subtle and both play the long game, geometric shapes and objects varying in increasing complexity are really sigils ( not a good word for it but close to what I am trying to portray ) and if enough people are not only aware of them but accept them then time will go down that path.

Prophecy is exactly this kind of thing, enough people believe/are aware of it then it will change the time subtly to merge/accept it as a reality but conversely if it can be discredited or refuted then it equally wont materialize into reality. I will add later how I got this information and other ramifications of deconstructing the Pyramids because its not all rosey if/when we do this. I will also explain how we are on basically the 5th stage of civilization based control but give some time ( 12 hours to reply as I am going out because the weather here is perfect ).

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

So...tear down something we don't understand because you're afraid it will lead to some "false idol" scenario or like a death cult or something?

First off, the pyramids aren't ever going to be "torn down" because basically that's almost impossible. You're talking about 2.3 million blocks weighing an average of 2.5 tons each.

Second off, your philosophy is no better than Hitler's book burning philosophy. It's dictating what's "good for the world" because of your own twisted beliefs. It's ridiculous and offensive to be honest.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I don't know how you reason, but surely it must be the same way ISIS terrorists taking down priceless monuments do.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Battlefresh

Let the Muslims do it, the tool is there if allowed.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vastator

Monuments that would enslave you ? just like the House Negro back in the 1800's wanting to protect the Master of the house so his corn deal continues ? sorry I apologize for the use of House Negro as some will find it racist but I used it purely to portray the concept easily.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Here's an idea: "Why We Have to Tear Down Religion"...

So the veneration of a pagan moon god meteorite is OK but any other type of ancient statue or pyramid isn't.

Seems legit...

Muslims have a long history of trying to erase the past, starting with the Kaba in Mecca, which was originally a pagan temple. The Muslims of the time were a new and strange cult that did not yet have a sense of identity beyond being soldiers for Mohammed, so their prophet co-opted the centuries-old shrine and turned it into a mosque with a false legendary history.

Throughout their conquests, Muslims have always followed the same pattern. Just as defeated enemies are given the choice to convert to Islam or die, any buildings, plunder or artifacts that cannot be converted to Islam’s purposes are destroyed.

Just in the past few decades, Muslims have destroyed churches in Cyprus, destroyed non-Islamic artifacts found in Mecca, sacked the Tomb of Joseph, destroyed the world-famous statue of the Bamiyan Buddha, pillaged Iraqi museums and libraries in 2003, destroyed a historic Malaysian Hindu temple and destroyed L’Institut d’Egypte. Just this past Tuesday, Muslims began destroying historic tombs in Timbuktu that had been designated a world heritage site by UNESCO.

And those are just some of the most infamous recent incidents. Countless other churches, synagogues, temples, museums and cultural sites or relics have disappeared in recent years. The list of cultural touchstones destroyed or stolen by Muslims since the dawn of their religion would have to be miles long, beginning with the Jewish and Christian lands of the ancient Middle East.

Islamist Fanatics Seek to Destroy the Pyramids

An Islamist preacher from Kuwait has issued a "fatwa," calling on Islamic State militants to destroy Egypt's Sphinx and pyramids, according to reports.

ISIS wants Egypt's Pyramids, Sphinx destroyed; leader calls it 'religious duty'

The Kaaba was already in existence when Mohammed and his gang of looters invaded Mecca and slaughtered its inhabitants. Anyone in his path was killed unless they converted to his new-found warlike religion and raided and fought with Mohammed and his army. If they refused to convert and were wealthy with an income source and wanted to survive Mohammed’s executions, they had to pay jizya, extortion tax – an obligatory duty to all non-Muslims.

It is our belief that the original Kaaba was the result of looting of religious artifacts from many major religious sources and tribes, thus Mohammed assumed Islam was the “complete” or “ultimate” religion. Although Islam forbids idol worship (a remnant from advaita, also known as non-dualism), and very strictly so, Muslims worship the black stone in the Kaaba and perform rituals around it.

There is historic documentation quoting John of Damascus writings in the 730s A.D. that accused Muslims of worshiping the head of the Greek goddess Aphrodite [Asrarte, Goddess of war]. When Muslim slave raiders savaged the shores of Southern Europe they would persecute the natives, referring to them as ‘idol worshipers’. The Christians in response asked the Muslims why they were worshiping a black stone that was the head of Asrarte, the Aphrodite Goddess of war, as this constituted idol worship.

Thus, we have actual historical references to the black stone in the Kaaba from 1,270 years ago, professing the to be the head of Asrarte. This is quite significant in the argument that Islam is a religion that came into being from loot, because one of the first raid ports the Muslims attacked in Southern Europe was Cyprus – which had a staunch following of Aphrodite. Cyprus had a temple dedicated in her honor where a black statue of Asrarte was installed and it is missing a head for the past many centuries.

Is Kaaba an ancient Hindu Shiva Temple confiscated by Muhammad during raids?

Radical Muslims want to tear down Egypt’s pyramids and take over the world. The most pious Muslim theologians do not see the ancient statues, carvings and pyramids as important tourist destinations so much as affronts to their beliefs. Abdel Moneim Al-Shahat, a leading member of Egypt’s radical Nour party, suggested that should the pyramids be too difficult to dismantle, structures that have stood for five millennia ought at least be covered in wax to hide them from view.

The group’s leader, Sheik Farook al-Mohammedi, writes in the plan that “Christianity should be destroyed and wiped from the face of the earth,” along with all faiths other than Islam. He maintains that “submission to Allah” will be the future of the “Islamic State of America” and “Eurabia” and other parts of the world not currently under the sway of Shariah.

The Islamist pyramid scheme

Egyptian jihadist calls for removal of Sphinx, Pyramids

edit on 16-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I got this information and other ramifications of deconstructing the Pyramids because its not all rosey if/when we do this.

This is a joke, right? Before you do this, you'd better plan on propelling a hunk of lead through my cranium. I don't know about anyone else. Eff that!!
I don't care what reason there is.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If they were taken down, it should be to see everything inside. Get to the bottom of the whole thing. Make that Zawas guy watch.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I thought you were going to say they should be taken down because they were built, in part, by slaves.

Sort of like the confederate flag in the U. S.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Let me guess...this based on your Abrahamic religious belief, right?
I say this, because it is only that group insanity that puts any stock in symbols having some esoteric power.
It's superstious bull#.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

So you say the pyramids at Giza are standing there with the intent to remind us our faith. I would totally agree on that notion, but I would not advocate bringing down the pyramid, I really can't imagine bringing down the pyramids, it's kind of disturbing to think that.

Bringing down ancient structures, would not change our destined future of eventually becoming a planetary civilization.

We will eventually be under a common rule of law, hopefully not something of a tyrannical society as sold to us by the elites, but a more dynamic and flexible democatic society.

If there is anything thats worth brining down, it has to be misplaced power in the current global financial system that is manipulated and controlled by banking cartels.

That's what the pyramid is reminding us also. And the pyramid symbolism on the one dollar bill is also nothing but the same.
edit on 16-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

This sounds like a very Islamist , point of view (read Muslim, which is different not the extremist idiology)

Islamists have been tearing down history and old monuments these last few years as they rampage across the ME, for EXACTLY your sort of reasoning

Odd that

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Firstly I am agnostic in my thoughts on religion but in early life brought up as Anglican, the reason I am suggesting they be brought down is because of this and no other reasoning....

They continue to represent and project the hierarchical system of control of us slaves, we cannot move out of this debt based "hidden power at the top" system unless we can bring it down from every angle. The first step is to remove every brick of every pyramidal shaped megalith on Earth to usher in our next phase of civilization.

Our biggest hurdle is the "House Negro" mentality I mentioned above, which is fine but this also has a cost - never Ending Enslavement. This is why the Ancient Romans knew that they couldn't just kill all the Jews in Judea but they had to tear down every stone of the Temple. What Islam and Tulmidic Jews worship at today is actually a Roman edifice and not the base of the 2nd temple...but I digress.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

If that's your line of thinking, then the Vatican should be a little higher on, he list.
Don't know when the last time an egyptian forced anyone to do anything besides themselves in the last 2000 years, but the Vatican was and still is responsible for a whole lot of repression.
Hell, I'll light the first match...

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I like the Pyramids, don't get rid of them please!

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Don't worry, never happen.
You could nuke those things and all you would do is make a radioactive pyramid.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
if we had it your way your weather wouldn't be perfect

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Debate rages over the true age of the pyramids, especially around here on ATS.

Theories range from the mainstream age, of around 4,500 years old, to the more alternative theories ranging anywhere up to around 30,000 years.

Regardless of which is the correct dating of these monuments..it's a bloody good job there were not more people like you, with outright weird ideas about destroying the pyramids for some bizarre reason or another..or else the world would never have access to physical remains of the past.

They'd all be destroyed by now.

You can probably tell by now, that i don't subscribe to the whole 'let's destroy the greatest monuments ever built by Humanity' idea.

edit on 17-10-2015 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorBloodworth

You have missed my point, if you are confused with my reasoning I will elaborate some more. You don't go and build a pyramid and become all powerful like a Pharaoh. You build it and time constructs the THEME into it, its not clever and there isn't some kind of magical nonsense behind it.

Its like a sandbox, if you drop a field with arid land into it then people will just grow grain as its what you do. In this sandbox reality if you drop a pyramid into it back in 10 000 BC people will use it as a temple/place of worship and naturally with this theme along comes a power structure that gets to the top and says I represent the god/apex. Its still there, the "they" are just there not because of some hokey magical invisible entity.

Now what I'm trying to present is we need to move on past this Apex system, once its torn down there will be anarchy unless we are clever enough to have something ready to supersede it. Basically what I'm saying is what all the new-agers are saying in a simplistic way so people don't just turn away thinking this is some new age nonsense.

What I have been lead to believe is infinitely bigger than just tearing down the Pyramids but I may see that part in my lifetime. The LHC is trying to brute force its way into a "Linux Computer System" ( analogy ) by using hammer, I have no doubt they are not looking for any mythical particle but are looking for the code to this reality and how to manipulate it for their own greed.

Branding is a very good way of presenting this ideology, make a brand call it Apple with a symbol that's immediately identifiable with 5 billion people and it forced its way into all our lives. its not magic, its a fact and if we could by some chance tear down the current debt, overlord system and replace it with a sharing caring loving one wouldn't that be great ?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm sorry but are you insane? Tear down one of the still standing 7 Wonders of The World?

Tearing down the pyramids would be wrong on so many levels. Leave them be!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join