It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian jihadist calls for removal of Sphinx, Pyramids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
When are these idiots going to stop wanting to destroy this worlds ancient architecture ?

english.alarabiya.net...

“All Muslims are charged with applying the teachings of Islam to remove such idols, as we did in Afghanistan when we destroyed the Buddha statues,” he said on Saturday during a television interview on an Egyptian private channel, widely watched by Egyptian and Arab audiences.

“God ordered Prophet Mohammed to destroy idols,” he added. “When I was with the Taliban we destroyed the statue of Buddha, something the government failed to do.”

Even stone carvings are getting destroyed by someone.

Salafists blamed for destroying Morocco stone carvings.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well if muslim extremists start destroying places like Stonehenge

or God help them, places linked to my ancestry like Lanyon-Quoit and Merry Maidens as shown below respectively.

i will be the one bashing their thick skulls against the nearest standing stone.

If there is one thing that really p1ss3s me off; its when mindless religeous fanatics believe they have the right to destroy a priceless piece of art constructed by our ancestors.

I bet these stupid muslims don't even know that these standing stones are located at ley-line interception points or portals.
edit on 13-11-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

I bet these stupid muslims don't even know that these standing stones are located at ley-line interception points or portals.

Maybe they do, and that is their reasoning,
Are you a muslim hater?

+75 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Are you a muslim hater?

No. I just hate dictators who believe they have the right to destroy ancient art.

+49 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

He is not a muslim hater, he is just seeing the real picture.

+47 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Are you a muslim hater?

This just gets me .. You know what , even thou I am a very tolerant man, in the light of such idiocy, yes You can call me a hater of idiotic Muslims that know only how to destroy something in the name of something they believe in .. I mean WTF? Destroying the Pyramids and the Sphinx ? Really ?? Those creations of man are a wonder and are god knows how old, and some dumb ***SNIP*** want to destroy them because of what ? Because somebody told them its their right to do so ?

So if my god (whoever that might be) told me I can go and kill /rape / destroy whatever I want because it is not dandy with him then I have the right to do so ? Please clarify ? Damn it I hate idiots , and I don't not care what nationality/faith/race they are ..
edit on 13/11/12 by Thill because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/13/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Good luck tearing down the pyramids.

All the positive things that could be accomplished with that kind of effort, and they want to tear something down? A thing that brings in a lot of tourist dollars?

Morons.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The statues, buildings, momuments (the architecture in general) are the only thing about organised religion that I can appreciate and enjoy.

If we start tearing down these we are going to have to reduce most of the world to rubble. But that's probably just what these types of people want.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Are you a muslim hater?

I doubt he is, but I rekon this guy is.

Looks like a real muslim Hater to me.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Are you a muslim hater?

Aah if faced with a rational and real reason to dislike or distrust someone, thrown in the Whateveritisphobia word. Made up and passed to us from above, to keep us all kowtowed and silent.

Guaranteed to stop all discussion on the subject immediately.

So predictable and obvious.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I really think anyone who did anything to the Giza Pyramids or the Sphynx would be in a whole #storm of trouble and have the entire developed world foaming at the mouth for action.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Lets remove tons of jihadist then.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'm really curies what "not Muslim" will do about it if it comes so far, and I bet it will if we don't watch, like nobody did nothing about destroying the Buddha statues in Afghanistan few Years ago.
STUPID RELIGIONs!
Christians have already destroyed so many ancient knowledge...

maybe throwing an H-Bomb on them will stop this ???

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
And the RADICAL Muslims are such a peaceful group........( kidding) ......i don't see why this surprises anyone, the radical Muslims want us all dead anyway . So, tearing down everything because the prophet , who was psychotic and re-wrote the Koran for his own devious psychotic pleasure, said so is a shocker. ...but god forbid you tear down a mosque. ...just my opinion ....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Are you a muslim hater?

any muslim that wishes harm to others or their property, yes i hate them for the chimpanzee level of intelligence and the snake level of cowardliness they posses. btw they put the cabash to this retard within their own ranks and he wont be destroying anything. at least someone one smart enough to point out to this retard that they only destroyed symbols that people worshiped and the pyramid and sphinx are not worshiped.

one thing i feel is good for the free world, that these extremists islams are by and large complete idiots with the reasoning capacity of a worm. i realize that can work against us, but i think it's a benefit by and large.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This has been posted before : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Isnt Egypt a predominantly Muslim nation? As if these ancient relics are promoting any other god than allah. How many Egyptians are still worshiping Ra or any other ancient god from antiquity?

This destruction of ancient cultural art is sickening. You don't have to be an adherent to a specific religion to appreciate how ancient cultures (your fellow humans) lived. These are living time capsules. The closest we can get to touching our past relatives is to lay your hands on the very thing they did.

Seriously, if you want to promote Islam(like the majority of muslims) then why dont you get instep with the rest of humanity and see that we want to move on from ignorance.
edit on 11/13/2012 by homeskillet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
I really think anyone who did anything to the Giza Pyramids or the Sphynx would be in a whole #storm of trouble and have the entire developed world foaming at the mouth for action.

I can't foresee them ever even getting near enough ... to destroy those monuments would take effort.. you'd have to be planting explosives all around it.. they are guarded .. so you'd have to have the guards participating, and the government... the moment a plan like that were even to begin to unfold, I believe international forces would intervene..

It's a word treasure

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

I can't foresee them ever even getting near enough ... to destroy those monuments would take effort.. you'd have to be planting explosives all around it.. they are guarded .. so you'd have to have the guards participating, and the government... the moment a plan like that were even to begin to unfold, I believe international forces would intervene..

It's a word treasure

ever getting near enough? they run the country now, so i don't think getting near enough would be a problem.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Wow, just wow. I'm amazed by the stupidity of it all. Destroying historical/cultural heritage in the name of religion is just unacceptable. Simple as that, and it has nothing to do with 'Muslim hate'. I dislike organized religion but I'm not going around yelling all the churches and mosques should be destroyed to make my vision of the world fit. In fact, I think most of these old buildings are beautiful and part of our history, no matter what I think of religion personally.

There has been enough damage done in the past against (ancient) cultural heritage in the name of religion or an extreme ideology. Enough is enough.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The outter limestone covering has already been removed to build mosques in the distant past according to works written on the subject and historians. These blocks were finished to a smooth and reflective surface by the builders of the pyramids.
edit on 13-11-2012 by lunarcartographer because: additional info

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join