It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Ultimatum From The Galactic Federation Has Been Issued...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Well, I've been watching your posts for a while, sometimes it seems like you might actually be all there. Though,don't hate me for saying, I always expected a thread like this to surface from you.It's alright, once a man named zarth came and he told us he was the defender of the earth with his alien cohorts and it was received through channeling. He made it to the other side relatively unscathed, and the date of course did not verify, I wonder which diagnosis in the DSM this falls under. Anyway good luck with your thread and I am glad you came out the galactic closet.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Good to see them back.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Damn, the galactic federation put a flag from me. They must be real then. I didn't even click on it, I will be teleport in a UFO I guess.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The Galactic Federation has had enough. There is NOT going to be any more intervention on our part.

THIS WILL BE OUR LAST TRANSMISSION.

That is the best information the Galatic Federation has provided.

Mods I think is fair game to now move any future Galactic Federation communications directly to the Hoax bin.

Anything in the future in regards to Galactic Federation will clearly be a hoax as they stated they will not be intervening or communicating with us anymore.

edit on 501031America/ChicagoThu, 15 Oct 2015 16:50:32 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark Harris

What about Blake's 7 and the Federation?

en.m.wikipedia.org...(Blake%27s_7)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I remember when the GFL claimed Obama was our savior.

LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Well it took you long enough to move the thread...I thought about posting it in short stories, but it was much more fun to see all the idiotic responses.

Congratulations Earthlings! You caught me!

Still does not change the fact that many of you on this planet are idiots.

Doesn't change the fact that at the rate you are going the planet you call home will just be a pile of rubble.

Have fun and enjoy the charade as long as you can.

Me, I will be observing from a distance, waiting....then me and my fellow Galactic Warriors will save only those innocent souls I spoke of in the original message.

No. There is a difference between intervention and picking up the pieces, when the need to "swoop" occurs we will be swift.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Why is it the 'Federation' messages always sound like a 1960's sci-fi robot?

You would think an organization as advanced as the GFL would have a little better voice synthesizing equipment.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Did you lose one of your flags ? Really ? I think you would find most of us are not stupid enough to believe we are the only life in the vast universe but many of us do not believe they would communicate through Blossum whatever and use this form to do so. Many of us are smart enough to know fraud when we see it...too bad your lost your flag
edit on 10/15/2015 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Lol I knew you would eventually come back to make that claim but a yea sure you got us.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

It isn't really cool to post something that is knowingly false. In fact, even though we all knew it was fake, it isn't good form.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Rapha

Well it looks like all ATSers really do believe that this entire Universe has no other life in it.

Just because the overwhelming majority of ATSers think this childish hoax is laughable doesn't mean that most of us don't have a problem accepting the likelihood of other intelligent life in the Universe.

I see this idea a lot, including from the OP. It is nothing but a straw man argument. I don't know ANYONE who insists we are the only life in the universe. All I ever hear is other people claiming there are those who don't. Well, they've sure kept quiet about it. That's what a straw man argument does. It postulates that someone out there believes X, with no proof whatsoever that anyone at all does believe X, then shoots down that possibility as impossible with derision and scorn.

You may find an odd person here or there, but surely the vast majority of people are under no such delusion. Suggesting there are is really quite worthless and does absolutely nothing to salvage this particular delusion of the Galactic Federation. It's threads like this that make ATS a laughingstock and why it is not taken all that seriously.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Because I am a bigger person and more enlightened soul than you I am going to just ignore you.

edit on 15-10-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I see this idea a lot, including from the OP. It is nothing but a straw man argument. I don't know ANYONE who insists we are the only life in the universe. All I ever hear is other people claiming there are those who don't. Well, they've sure kept quiet about it. That's what a straw man argument does. It postulates that someone out there believes X, with no proof whatsoever that anyone at all does believe X, then shoots down that possibility as impossible with derision and scorn.

It's definitely not unique to this thread. One of the more offputting things about the 911 "truth" movement relies on exactly that. It is not enough to simply say "The official narrative has some curious issues to it which need to be investigated further." Say that and you're suddenly ostracized and called a "tool" or a "shill." You have to embrace any theory that gets presented, no matter how far out there and improbable. It's as silly as saying "You don't like the Dallas Cowboys? You're just a football hater!" or "If you don't support Barack Obama, you're clearly a racist."

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well, the federation seems quite immature and not particularly advanced.. Maybe we are better off without them, eh?

Seems like they are far too much like us to do much good.

On an unrelated note, the LOL forum here is easily one of the most entertaining corners on the interwebs!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

A truly enlightened person would not brag about how enlightened they are.
This is a joke and you know it. You won't be "swooped" up by some Federation and become a Galactic Soul Warrior [ or whatever it is you imagine ] and you'll be right here with the rest of us when it all goes BOOM.
And pass along my personal thanks, that this is their last message. Nothing but a bunch of liars anyway.
edit on 15-10-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
OP should've been in ALL CAPS thats how to know if GF contacts are legit!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

THIS WILL BE OUR LAST TRANSMISSION.

You said that last time.

Yet you always come back.

We have an unhealthy relationship.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I just heard from the UDB (United Darkness Brigade) that Earth is right on target, and that if we can get just a bit more greedy, a bit more egotistical and selfish -- we might win a prize! They told me that the GFL are phonies and actually energy vampires who want us to increase our vibrations, so they can harvest our positive energy. The UDB suggests getting as dark and negative as possible to starve them.

I joke...I joke...

edit on 15-10-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Has this been filed with the appropriate authorities in the correct jurisdictions? This has no legal standing unless the proper procedures are followed and the proper papers filed.
edit on 2015-10-15 by metamagic because: The voices won't stop unless I make edits. Please make them stop now.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join