It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Video Shows US Navy Chemical Weapons Tests, on US Citizens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

NOT really as the current conspiracy theory re chemtrails is that ANY & EVERY contrail is a chemtrail.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Mmmhmm. This sort of matches up well with the USN documents we found once on a government website (pretty quickly removed) of who provided chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein, which I've been wishing for decades I had grabbed a screenshot of. It also brings to mind the tests in the UK.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

NOT really as the current conspiracy theory re chemtrails is that ANY & EVERY contrail is a chemtrail.

Stop trying to deflect/obfuscate the point here.

ETA: Seriously.
edit on 10/14/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

why dont they all have them? i have seen high altitude aircraft with no contrails.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Mmmhmm. This sort of matches up well with the USN documents we found once on a government website (pretty quickly removed) of who provided chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein, which I've been wishing for decades I had grabbed a screenshot of. It also brings to mind the tests in the UK.

We found WMD's in Iraq, unfortunately they were one of the only things left in the world not labelled "made in china" but rather "made in usa". So we just blew them all up, got lots of troops sick and/or killed, all to save the face of the WMD's in Iraq were US supplied...

Better to find none than the ones we gave em.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Why is it deflecting the CURRENT chemtrail conspiracy is that EVERY CONTRAIL is a chemtrail the OP brings up the subject as a chemtrail

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: smirkley

why dont they all have them? i have seen high altitude aircraft with no contrails.

If you look at how contrails form your question is answered.

Depending on the temperature and humidity at the altitude the contrails form, they may be visible for only a few seconds or minutes, or may persist for hours and spread to be several miles wide

The other thing for chemtrailers to consider is the ALTITUDE of the aircraft in the OP

edit on 14-10-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2015 by wmd_2008 because: LINE ADDED

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
a reply to: Cosmic911

Perhaps it's "nothing new" to ATS members. However, this does indeed prove that much of what was speculated by ATS members has been confirmed in actual US Navy footage.

The conspiracy theorists have been proven to be correct, again.

And yet somehow this vindication scares the living # out of me. If this is true than surely...

More often than not it seems given enough time, time being the antidote for truth, truth rears its ugly head. Mathamatically speaking, David Icke's accusations of reptilian overlords being true just increased in odds.

Oh that poor woman on the moon!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Really makes you think about strange cases, like the star jelly case from Washington, where mysterious goo fell from the sky and made the entire town sick with flu like symptoms.

wafflesatnoon.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Stop moving the goalpost. The "current" conspiracy is government is poisoning its citizens using aerosol sprays from aircraft. Who the hell says everyone? So because "someone" or some people say this than nobody else's opinion matter? I can't even follow that logic.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Solid evidence this sort of thing happens/ed. IMO. Unless someone wants to say it's CGI?

Out of interest, has anyone stopped and thought that maybe if we spray chemicals from 30,000 ft it will look a heck of a lot like a contrail?

Anywho. I don't think the OP is there to debate whether they are still spraying us with chemtrails, contrails or even fluffy tails? It's more of a fact that we have evidence that these sort of things do take place. And that we are not all crazy

The way I see it. The current generation always deny and blame the one before. So, in around 40/50 years, I will smile when all the tests they are doing NOW are released, and the THEN leaders of the world say:

"They might have done that, but we never would
"

edit on 14-10-2015 by brace22 because: re-word

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Stop moving the goalpost. The "current" conspiracy is government is poisoning its citizens using aerosol sprays from aircraft. Who the hell says everyone? So because "someone" or some people say this than nobody else's opinion matter? I can't even follow that logic.

How am I moving the goalposts where do I say EVERYONE , look at the altitude of the plane in the OP compared to what our current chemtrail believers say are spraying us

Just search a few chemtail threads on here and you will see believers making quotes like

They are out making a criss cross pattern above us.

They are trying to block our view of the sky.

We don't live near an airport yet they fly over us.

Looks like the most efficient way to spray would be LOW LEVEL not what is claimed now.

The word chemtrail was memtioned in the OP but is not what is considered as CHEMTRAILS now.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

How am I moving the goalposts where do I say EVERYONE , look at the altitude of the plane in the OP compared to what our current chemtrail believers say are spraying us

Just search a few chemtail threads on here and you will see believers making quotes like

They are out making a criss cross pattern above us.

They are trying to block our view of the sky.

We don't live near an airport yet they fly over us.

Looks like the most efficient way to spray would be LOW LEVEL not what is claimed now.

The word chemtrail was memtioned in the OP but is not what is considered as CHEMTRAILS now.

So what's your point? When I was a child cars were made of steel, now carbon fiber. Toys were once di-cast now plastic. Computers were once massive, now fit in your pocket. The wright brother only flew a short distance, now outer space. People used to read newspapers, now the Internet. People used to wire their homes with aluminum, now copper. People used to live in tepees, now houses. People used to heat their homes with wood, than coal, than oil now gas.

The video shows that 60 years ago the military was displacing chemicals from an airplane. I fail to see what's hard to accept here, yes getting past taboos suck but sometimes we need to put our big boy pants on and accept cold hard realities....like lizards raping people on the moon.

edit on 14-10-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
As long as there are contrails that are formed naturally, the idea of chemtrails in todays world will always be the ideas of crazy people. Purely because there is a natural and scientific explanation, making it the perfect disguise..(If they actually do it)

I am personally on the fence of the subject, but I cannot rule it out.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The US used chemical weapons in China and killed Frank Olson for exposing it. Wonder how many famines they had a hand in.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: brace22
Out of interest, has anyone stopped and thought that maybe if we spray chemicals from 30,000 ft it will look a heck of a lot like a contrail?

Yes, lots of people. Do you think something that seems to float at 30,000ft will just fall STRAIGHT down?

Anywho. I don't think the OP is there to debate whether they are still spraying us with chemtrails, contrails or even fluffy tails? It's more of a fact that we have evidence that these sort of things do take place. And that we are not all crazy

DID take place. ZERO evidence they still do. Had you watched the video included you would have seen how VERY apparent it would have been by aerosol spraying. The most effective way was by boat or submarine JUST offshore.

The way I see it. The current generation always deny and blame the one before. So, in around 40/50 years, I will smile when all the tests they are doing NOW are released, and the THEN leaders of the world say:

We have the tech nowadays to test it our self, we don't have to wait for results, but wait, hmm, that might actually disprove the theory.

"They might have done that, but we never would
"

sry for caps but OF COURSE GOVERNMENT GOOD! EVIL BAD BUT GOVERNMENT GOOD, LISTEN TO US!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
cause i can already smell the chem-trail nay-sayers coming this way. Maybe they will pass on some knowledge instead of just saying everyone else is wrong for believing in chemtrails

This is in fact a chemtrail. Just as the NASA rocket release of Lithium was. If you look into the chemtrail phenomenon, it's main bone of contention is that people are calling what look and act just like regular contrails, chemtrails, based on incorrect information that contrails cannot persist longer than a few minutes.

Contrails are man made clouds. It's kind of the belief that if "they" were to make a covert, clandestine operation to spray the populace with unsuspecting bad things (such as this thread exposes), there are much, better ways of dispersing the bad juice. Like crop dusting, which we see here. Spraying at 32,000 feet had the inherent issue of trade winds blowing whatever you sprayed 200-500 miles away or more and in a direction and location you cannot be sure of. (so it's kind of not the best way to do that kind of thing) If it's geo-engineering (SRM) then it would be done above where contrails form and we wouldn't see anything. (based on current information on how SRM would take place.)

The military has released "harmless" agents from rooftops in St. Louis back in the 50's, and spread some others in a subway, to track the dispersal patterns. We can be told what they sprayed, but never quite sure. (kind of like Hillary's data)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Contrails from a propeller plane? lol

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

The video shows that 60 years ago the military was displacing chemicals from an airplane. I fail to see what's hard to accept here, yes getting past taboos suck but sometimes we need to put our big boy pants on and accept cold hard realities....like lizards raping people on the moon.

Recent pictures show a plane spraying corexit over the gulf during the oil spill.

We know planes can spray, we just doubt they are doing it at 30,000 feet and hoping to hit a target.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Contrails from a propeller plane? lol

actually, yes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join