It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Video Shows US Navy Chemical Weapons Tests, on US Citizens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This was part of the U.S. Army's zinc cadmium sulfide dispersion program of the 1950s. They wanted to know if attacked by biological or chemical agents what diaper ask patterns would look like and how many would be effected. They used what they believed to be a harmless and non toxic.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Experiments like this are no longer necessary since they can use computer modeling to create dispersa patterns. This was born out of paranoia during the cold war. They thought the Soviets would attempt to destroy the US population by subversive means. They were particularly worried about the east coast and its vulnerabilities.
edit on 10/14/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bigx001

from fox news, must be true

Well it is on the internet .

Nice little definition of Behavioral science from the White house
www.whitehouse.gov...

Behavioral science insights—research insights about how people make decisions—not only identify aspects of programs that can act as barriers to engagement, but also provide policymakers with insight into how those barriers can be removed through commonsense steps, such as simplifying communications and making choices more clear.

Now from the FBI
www.fbi.gov...

Behavioral science is concerned with gaining a better understanding of human behavior. The BRIU focuses specifically on criminal human behavior in an attempt to better understand criminals—who they are, how they think, why they do what they do—as a means to help solve crimes and prevent criminal activity.

The BRIU’s team of professionals at the National Center for Analysis of Violent Crime (NCAVC) provides cutting edge training, high-impact research, and academic consultation in the behavioral sciences in support of the FBI’s mission and the work of the broader law enforcement and intelligence communities.

Basically Behavioural science can be used as a manipulation tactic and for intel. This can obviously be used for good but can also be used for bad as well.

The problem is that there is no limitations or specifications defined as to what extent that Behavioural science insight can be used for by the gov't.

Now the executive order has been signed to allow for behavioural science insight to be applied . Again it does not state nothing preventing them from testing on the public. In the contrary it orders Federal agencies to identify programs that it could be used on and to rigorously test the impact of so called insights which are not defined.

www.whitehouse.gov...

The Executive Order directs Federal agencies to identify programs in which applying behavioral science insights can yield substantial improvements; develop strategies for applying behavioral science insights to programs, and, where possible, for rigorously testing and evaluating the impact of these insights; recruit behavioral science experts to join the Federal Government; and strengthen agency relationships with the research community.

So in a form of a minor miracle Foxnews sensationalized title might have actually gotten it right this time.

Now by the fact that we are discussing the use and testing of behavioural science tactics by the gov't in a thread about how the gov't secretly and purposely used chemicals on the public , I just don't get a warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy with this so called behavioural science insight.

If you feel that the gov't wouldn't use the so called behavioural science insight on the public or test on them , than perhaps you are one of the few that was shocked by this thread showing secret chemical testing done on the people by the gov't.

BTW this chemical testing done on the public by gov't is not the first time such revelations have been made Nor close to the most appalling experiments performed either.
edit on 521031America/ChicagoWed, 14 Oct 2015 21:52:45 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think this is why my left ball hangs a little lower than my right ball. Chem trails.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
I think this is why my left ball hangs a little lower than my right ball. Chem trails.

Your Chinese name will be Wun Hung Lo.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

That pic looks like a normal contrail to me. Any ideas on the planes markings?

Obviously the targets and scale has changed since the 40s and 50s.

Most of us know the OP video is much lower altitude than what some profess to see going on today. Which is why it is funny that the most common debunker pics are also low altitude piston engine planes like any of the b17 fleet pics used.

There have been tests. People have found odd things. Barium, aluminum, mycoplasma, prions.

The point of the OP, imo, is that nothing has changed.

I summed it up well the first time I think.

Normal contrail, nothing to see here. (Even when we KNOW its not)

It was a normal commercial flight checked it on Flight Radar 24 at the time to get the height as I was testing what I could do with my 70-300 mm zoom lens, this is a crop from the centre of the frame.

Can't remeber the exact height but it was in the 25,000-30,000 feet range as I watched a few that morning.
In the direction it flew over me at that height aircraft are always heading over the Atlantic to the USA or Canada etc
edit on 15-10-2015 by wmd_2008 because: line added

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Your Chinese name will be Wun Hung Lo.

Oh come on ATS that deserves a lot more stars!! LOL

In regards to the topic does this mean that we should move the anti chemtrail threads to the Hoax Bin ?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Cosmic911

Unfortunately, there is an ambivalence, as exactly I responded, among U.S. citizens. I am guilty of it as well.

There is a general air of ambivalence, you're right.

Although i think that has less to do with apathy, and a lot more to do with terror and the unwillingness for ordinary people to deal with the thought that their own government could, would and has callously injured and killed the citizenry, whenever they wish.

I mean, how many people in the street would ever dream their government and military, tasked with defending them and their country, would do such horrendous and criminal things to the people?

Not many. Most would imagine it far too fantastic and outright ridiculous to even contemplate, because once they actually consider it, the cold hand of fear prevents them from thinking about it let alone seriously considering it a possibility.

Yet...they'd be very wrong indeed.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
There was a lot of shady things going on during the cold war like MK Ultra. Sadly, this didn't suprise me.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancap4liberty
There was a lot of shady things going on during the cold war like MK Ultra. Sadly, this didn't suprise me.

I'm still baffled and amazed at some of the activities undertaken by our country and particular agencies during the cold war, and to think, these are kinda the less offensive things as they have since been declassified. I'd love, or maybe not, to be privy to some of the more 'shady' activities. Sometimes it's so unbelievable. Look at some of the crazy schemes CIA conceived when they considered killing Castro. Exploding sea shells, poison-laced cigars, etc. It scares me to think about the types of classified programs less popular and more elusive intelligence agencies, like the Defense Intelligence Agency or Missile and Space Technology Agency, are doing.
edit on 15-10-2015 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

'Muricans! The only nation in the world bat# crazy enough to # in their own bed.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SBargisen

Yeah, whatever. You need to read a little more history instead of jumping straight to the "Bash America train".

UK

The practice of testing TC directly on people persisted into the post-war years. The toxic properties of V-gas were studied on people in the sixties. In the early eighties, tests of the latest TC were carried out not only on experimental animals, but on dozens of people as well [58, 62-64]. Tests of TC on people at the 33rd TsNIII SA in Shikhany were supervised by then director of this TsNIII General A. D. Kuntsevich [58].

Soviet Union

That's just two of the many other nations that did the same types of tests on their own people. But it's a lot cooler to claim that the US is the only nation that does, right?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Lol. "Bash 'Murica train" sounds like my train alright.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBargisen

'Muricans! The only nation in the world bat# crazy enough to # in their own bed.

Japan's Unit 731, see here for starters.
edit on 16-10-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Florida Dengue Fever Outbreak Leads Back to CIA and Army Experiments

With little fanfare on July 13, Florida officials released the findings of a Centers for Disease Control (CDC) study conducted recently in the Key West area revealing that about 10 percent, or 1,000 people, of the coastal town's population are infected with the dengue fever virus.

"The best estimate from the survey is that about 5 percent of [residents] was infected in 2009 with dengue." Gregory also stated

This is the more recent experiment.

Source

4. Deadly Chemical Sprays on American Cities Showing once again that the U.S. always tends to test out worse-case scenarios by getting to them first and with the advent of biochemical warfare in the mid 20th century, the Army, CIA and government conducted a series of warfare simulations upon American cities to see how the effects would play out in the event of an actual chemical attack.

They conducted the following air strikes/naval attacks:

. The CIA released a whooping cough virus on Tampa Bay, using boats, and so caused a whooping cough epidemic. 12 people died. *

. The Navy sprayed San Francisco with bacterial pathogens and in consequence many citizens developed pneumonia.

. Upon Savannah, GA, and Avon Park, FL, the army released millions of mosquitoes in the hopes they would spread yellow fever and dengue fever. The swarm left Americans struggling with fevers, typhoid, respiratory problems, and the worst, stillborn children.

Source 2

*Some of the above may be speculated/un proven. Also, could have sworn there were other chemical tests on a Florida town.
edit on 16-10-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You've just put yourself in the same category as Russia!

ETA: Sorry, I'm just trolling. Have a nice weekend.
edit on 16-10-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
hey
if killing us meant better ways of killing other people, count me in!!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Not worth it.
edit on 16-10-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Spraying from a few hundred feet life in the GIF, chemtrails work. Spraying from 30,000 ft chemtrails won't work.

Thanks SO for giving every chemtrail nutter a thread to reference...

26 seconds into the video it says

Biological and chemical sprays are invisible, but for pictorial purposes this film depicts them as being visible.

I don't know about others but the one I saw a nice grid structure was not being spayed from very high, the aircraft were military and quit low right over town.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=1992

X-

I couldn't agree more!

I mean, how many people in the street would ever dream their government and military, tasked with defending them and their country, would do such horrendous and criminal things to the people?

Not many. Most would imagine it far too fantastic and outright ridiculous to even contemplate...

Yet...they'd be very wrong indeed.

Thoughtful rebuttal. How very wrong indeed! This sentiment is why I believe conspiracy theorists are not those who belong to sites like this, and share similar views, however, I believe you're a conspiracy theorist if you DO NOT believe in some of the more realistic, pragmatic, and truth conspiracy theories!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBargisen

And you're serious here? Perhaps you should take a gander at this thread before you underestimate your own Country...here

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join