It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Video Shows US Navy Chemical Weapons Tests, on US Citizens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Yes, lots of people. Do you think something that seems to float at 30,000ft will just fall STRAIGHT down?

That wasn't a serious question, more of a brighten the mood type to make people chuckle. It' a very simple question I asked that has been asked and answered since the year dot. However out of politeness to your response. No, I do not think that.

DID take place. ZERO evidence they still do. Had you watched the video included you would have seen how VERY apparent it would have been by aerosol spraying. The most effective way was by boat or submarine JUST offshore

I wasn't specifically referencing being sprayed. It was more a general term of tests etc. that militaries carry out and what not. I did watch the video. What I PERSONALLY took from the OP was that people who like to indulge in conspiracy theories are sometimes proven right.

We have the tech nowadays to test it our self, we don't have to wait for results, but wait, hmm, that might actually disprove the theory.

By all means please do test and show results. That isn't a sarcy comment, that is literal. I am always on the side of science and facts. I assume by that comment you see me as somebody who hides away from facts and let's my imagination run wild. However, not that you have probably seen any of my posts on here before, but my point of view is always to be open-minded if there is no explanation, but always side with science and fact. With a dash of salt added to everything.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: sickofthelies

Proof that it continues to this day please?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: brace22

The contents of contrails have been tested, we know exactly what's in them, therefore we have a benchmark to compare with when pro chemtrailers decide to actually do the testing themselves..

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Did I say that the video DIDN'T show what was claimed NO

I am just pointing out that video may show chemicals being sprayed at LOW LEVEL but that is NOT what is being claimed as chemtrails today is it sinking in YET

The gif shows a plane flying at a very low level which would be the ONLY way to guarentee anything being sprayed lands where you intend.

Now chemtrailers claim HIGH altitude aircraft are doing it can you see the problems with that

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

NOT really as the current conspiracy theory re chemtrails is that ANY & EVERY contrail is a chemtrail.

Stop trying to deflect/obfuscate the point here.

ETA: Seriously.

The ''point'' itself IS obfuscation, by conflating the video with contrails.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Interesting, but those are high altitude bombers though.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I thought everyone knew governments tested on their citizens? Pick a country at random and look into their history and you will find government-civilian testing buried somewhere. Does this still go on? Well yes, obviously.

I am not condoning this behaviour - far from it. I am merely stating that this is nothing to be suprised at. Hell, the UK government were testing microwaves on the UK population in the 90's - it was acknowledged in The Times in the late 90's (single paragraph, buried near the bottom of page 27 or similar). I used to have the copy of the Times this was in but have since lost in numerous subsequent house moves.......

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Add to that the US government deliberately infected Black people with syphilis, and callously withheld any treatment for the resulting outbreaks, 'to observe the progress of the disease', when a simple course of antibiotics would have cured the disease relatively easily...many were allowed to suffer and die after being infected.

Almost unbelievable isn't it.

Almost as unbelievable as routinely spraying pathogens and all manner of exotic and damaging particles on unsuspecting civilians, going about their daily business between bouts of patriotic flag waving...yet, as your OP shows clearly, this also was sanctioned by the US government and military..and still continues today.

My own country is not exempt from these criminal activities involving deliberately infecting it's own civilian population either.

During the 60's, 70's and 80's, using the excuse of the cold war and attempting to predict infection patterns and spread rates if Britain were to be attacked using airburst chemical or biological weapons ...the British government also carried out it's own programmes of 'testing' pathogens on the population. Again, one of the most effective and easiest methods of doing so was to spray the pathogens in a fine mist / aerosol from an aircraft directly over the target towns and cities.

A number of people died as a result and of course, nobody in authority were arrested or indeed tried for any crimes...just like the USA government and military. In all probability still continuing to this day.

And of course there were the infamous Porton Down research centre deaths due to chemical weapons testing on enlisted Men, back in the 50's. Men were told that the Army were researching the common Rhino Virus, AKA the Common cold virus and any volunteers, who would submit themselves to assist the research would receive extra privileges and leave passes...except the research was NOT into the common cold...in fact FAR from it, it was in reality research in chemical warfare, in particular..Nerve agent.

Again, many unsuspecting / trusting soldiers dies as a result of having liquid nerve agent applied to their bare skin.

These are the people that a large amount of members here on ATS, seem to trust implicitly, without question. These are the people who members here trust so much, that they ridicule any notion that their trusted Governments would consider harming their own people if there were perceived gains to be made as a result...these are the people who members will not remotely consider capable of deliberately infecting the population, deliberately destroying skyscrapers in order to excuse murderously rampaging across the Mid-East, deliberately exposing the people to pathogens / toxins / mind altering substances spewing from the spray nozzles of fleets of clandestine aircraft, or whatever else they dream up to expose us to.

Knowing what we know from history, what the Government has either admitted to (due to time passed or FOIA files obtained) or what has been discovered by investigators...it is actually significantly MORE ignorant to expect Governments not to do this criminal activity to it's own people.

Deny ignorance is often bandied around here...which is ironic, as there seem to be many regulars who appear to side with their Government's rhetoric, and deny any subject indicating governmental or military criminality of this nature aimed at and against entire populations.

Denial regardless of what has gone before, and is factual rather than theory...is the ultimate ignorance.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Fair game then. Like I said, I am not big in the chemtrails theory. I wasn't trying to be pro/anti chemtrails. I was simply making light of the situation.

As I also said, I am on the side of science and fact. Therefore, until pro chems test them, I will not categorically say we are being sprayed

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

yes, but they were propeller driven.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Spraying from a few hundred feet life in the GIF, chemtrails work. Spraying from 30,000 ft chemtrails won't work.

Thanks SO for giving every chemtrail nutter a thread to reference...

26 seconds into the video it says

Biological and chemical sprays are invisible, but for pictorial purposes this film depicts them as being visible.

This ^^^^ needs to be seen by all.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

These are the people that a large amount of members here on ATS, seem to trust implicitly, without question. These are the people who members here trust so much, that they ridicule any notion that their trusted Governments would consider harming their own people if there were perceived gains to be made as a result...these are the people who members will not remotely consider capable of deliberately infecting the population, deliberately destroying skyscrapers in order to excuse murderously rampaging across the Mid-East, deliberately exposing the people to pathogens / toxins / mind altering substances spewing from the spray nozzles of fleets of clandestine aircraft, or whatever else they dream up to expose us to.

A "large amount"? A bit overstated, don't you think. This is a conspiracy site. The majority are here because they know conspiracies exist within governments, and elsewhere. That doesn't mean we all jump on every conspiracy that comes along. There has to be some balance. People do go off the deep end researching this stuff, you know. For the small group that actually do fit your description, see my signature. Personally, I think we all fall under Mr. Walton's observation somewhere in our thinking.

edit on 10/14/2015 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

NOT really as the current conspiracy theory re chemtrails is that ANY & EVERY contrail is a chemtrail.

Stop trying to deflect/obfuscate the point here.

ETA: Seriously.

The ''point'' itself IS obfuscation, by conflating the video with contrails.

The point of the person's post that I responded to was a fallacy, which by using the person was obfuscating and deflecting from the topic.

ETA: This...

The current conspiracy theory re chemtrails is NOT this. And the topic here is yet more tests on unsuspecting civilian populations worldwide, of which THIS was yet again the chosen delivery method.

edit on 10/14/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Outrage? No, back in the 90s the St.Louis Post-Dispatch published a report showing that the government had "purposely' released the Hong Kong flu on its citizens here in the US. They released here down at the bus terminal. My older sister almost died from it.en.m.wikipedia.org...

The 1968 flu pandemic was a category 2 flu pandemic whose outbreak in 1968 and 1969 killed an estimated one million people worldwide.[1][2][3] It was caused by an H3N2 strain of the influenza A virus, descended from H2N2 through antigenic shift, a genetic process in which genes from multiple subtypes reassorted to form a new virus. Because it originated in Hong Kong, the pandemic is also referred to as Hong Kong flu.

Now this is a low death rate for a major flu in pandemic terms,but for those that lost someone,it makes your blood boil. The US government was trying to see how fast and who a pandemic would take out first and how fast it would spread etc. This is how the CDC got their info on how fast something spreads through a population. There is nothing, and I mean nothing that suprizes me with this government. This is the same government that thought killing on a large scale of Indians was okay because they were in the way. They treated them as subhumans and set out to destroy them. "Manifest Destiny" made everything thing they did right. Yeah. This government will always come up with an excuse of why its okay for the them to do things to people,but its not for others. I have no trust or faith in the US due to its track record.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Just to remind YOU!

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

While the US Government experimented with many delivery methods, including gas clouds form submarines, pathogens in ocean currents, bombs, torpedoes, and off-shore shelling; one of the more successful methods mentioned in the film are: yes, you guessed it; chemtrails.

It was the OP that brought up chemtrails, even YOU must be able to see the difference in spraying chemicals from at most a couple of hundred feet in light winds will hit your intended target compared to what is claimed today.

So just because there is a nice little video showing this in the past does not mean this (my own picture)

is doing the same now

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

a reply to: ~Lucidity

Just to remind YOU!

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

While the US Government experimented with many delivery methods, including gas clouds form submarines, pathogens in ocean currents, bombs, torpedoes, and off-shore shelling; one of the more successful methods mentioned in the film are: yes, you guessed it; chemtrails.

It was the OP that brought up chemtrails, even YOU must be able to see the difference in spraying chemicals from at most a couple of hundred feet in light winds will hit your intended target compared to what is claimed today.

So just because there is a nice little video showing this in the past does not mean this (my own picture)

is doing the same now

That pic looks like a normal contrail to me. Any ideas on the planes markings?

Obviously the targets and scale has changed since the 40s and 50s.

Most of us know the OP video is much lower altitude than what some profess to see going on today. Which is why it is funny that the most common debunker pics are also low altitude piston engine planes like any of the b17 fleet pics used.

There have been tests. People have found odd things. Barium, aluminum, mycoplasma, prions.

The point of the OP, imo, is that nothing has changed.

I summed it up well the first time I think.

Normal contrail, nothing to see here. (Even when we KNOW its not)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

That STILL does not negate my other comments.

Nor did my other comments display any sort of need for your "reminding."

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So, I suppose the question then becomes, given the track record of these sorts of shenanigans that the US shadow government and her agencies have previously partaken in, are they still experimenting on US citizens (chemical, biological, psychological, social), or have they stopped doing this sort of stuff altogether?

I can't help but think that the "NSA spying on all US citizens" revelation is merely the extreme tip of a super-massive iceberg that encompasses the entire realm of US Shadow government black budget unaccountable ops?
edit on 14-10-2015 by Sublimecraft because: clarification

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
So, I suppose the question then becomes, given the track record of these sorts of shenanigans that the US shadow government and her agencies have previously partaken in, are they still experimenting on US citizens (chemical, biological, psychological, social), or have they stopped doing this sort of stuff altogether?

I can't help but think that the "NSA spying on all US citizens" revelation is merely the extreme tip of a super-massive iceberg that encompasses the entire realm of US Shadow government black budget unaccountable ops?

That is the million dollar question.

Logic might say that spraying the world with bad juice will affect all the people on the ground, even the pilots when they land and their families, and all the families of those who plan and organize the bad juice spraying.

But until we have another "expose' " and secrets are let out of the bag, we have speculation.

Believe it or not, there is a new theory in the chemtrail camp that since there are those who debunk chemtrails, their presence "CONFIRMS" the suspicions. So you are free to extrapolate that over to the UFO forum and thank Jim Oberg for making little green men a reality.

edit on 14-10-2015 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Just goes to show what the American government thinks of its people. They're just cattle to be utilized by any means necessary to strengthen the war machine. And sometimes to be utilized just because they can. Why not? What could the cattle possibly do about it? Vote them out? Ha!

When it comes to these matters, the only difference between Nazi Germany and America is that the Nazis were German.
edit on 14/10/2015 by TheAnarchist because: ~

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join