It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Pensioner paedophile tortured and murdered by gang. Is this what we have been calling for?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think that a huge source of confusion comes from the fact that the widely accepted definition of 'child' is a politically derived one.

A 15 year old female, one who is all woman, is not a 2 year old child.

Yet people grab the pitchforks and torches, and are up in arms, without using critical thinking (in most cases)
edit on 13-10-2015 by Psykotik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: suplex

No, vigilante justice is not needed. It flies in the face of a justice system.

Your post is just full of irrational fear and typical talking points.

There is nothing wrong with vigilante justice and murder when it is the right thing to do.

I am sure you will say this until you are on the other side of it.

(post by suplex removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I'm not a crim. If I committed a crime and must repent then by law or vigilante, justice would be justice. To you what is the difference? Why do you need the gubbaments? Vigilante justice is just self governance. I'm not talking vigilante justice for looking at some guys bird sideways. But real crimes and dangerous offenders on the loose causing harm to innocent people. I'm talking about notorious bumhole drillers on the loose.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Who decides if some one is guilty or not in a vigilante system?
Who decides what punishment meets the crime, or is it all just death like judge Dredd?

If I committed a crime and must repent then by law or vigilante, justice would be justice. To you what is the difference?

I want you to receive a fair trail for the conviction of that crime, not just have a group of people decide you need to pay for something you may not have done.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

If they're known to be guilty of sex offences yes.

Bring back hanging you say?

I say stick em all in our very own Guantanamo and gather Intel on the company they keep and any inner circles they flaunt with...

But you know as well as I do that the government will never punish these people properly...

So like I said earlier, this is about to become common, and I don't regret none of it as a victim myself.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

lol @ calling me a pedo.... nice try! =)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Aristotle

To all of your personal speculations and opinions, it sounds like you look at "teenagers porking" as a negative thing. Which makes me presume you have a rigid, Judeo-Christian worldview.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Punishment befits the crime
His considerations for his victims future and the post trauma they would have to endure the rest of their lives should be repaid
He's lucky it was "quick" his victim probably still suffers to some degree and always will

Some may say that's wrong ......I say we've become too tolerant

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The only law of the universe is do no harm. If there is no injured party no crime has been committed.everything eelse is just a fiction.

Riddle me this boyo. You live in a hood with a mad rapist cannibal. Are you gonna fart around and wait for the cops to get him or do somthing what if the cops never come? What if it's like the mayor. And he keeps raping and eating all the babies and the police won't arrest him? You gonna go in with your boys and do it yourself or just sit there and do nothing?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You are not all there are you?

This guy paid his debt already so your little example is dumb.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
That would be like having a crèche in the Houses of Parliament

(post by suplex removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

That is the most ridiculous example ever to try and prove a point.

If all you have is what if's to try and prove a point than you really don't have much.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Bro you thinking this guy paid his debt is dumb.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Bro you know I'm right

It's ok to admit the laws don't work right all the time and aren't always properly enforced corruption is rampant

Many of these governing bodies that are supposed to punish pedos are full of pedos protecting other pedos. Your saying it's wrong to take out a pedo on the loose before he can rape again? What do you want society to be some kind of all you can rape buffet?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Okay junior but that's exactly what he did if you don't like the laws change it but what this guy went thru is not justice it was no different then what pedos do to their victims but hey eye for an eye and all that.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Though, i hate pedos and nonce with every bone in my body. The old man ought not have been tortured, and I believe that harsher punishments like capital punishment for pedos is fair, and also lighter punishments and more rehabilitation for non violent crimes. But I must say I am mourning your loss already, because I don't think you will be with us much longer, running around calling people pedos and pedo lovers and spewing hate filled vitriol does not get you recognized here, well not in the way you may think.
edit on 13-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Bro, you are not.

You are living in some anarchist fantasy land, where innocent people would be killed because some one could get enough people to think that person needed to be.

There is a reason we have a justice system and vigilante justice is frowned upon, because it is a disaster waiting to happen.

I won't say that it is never needed, but it should not be seen as the preferred method and should only be used as a last resort.

(post by suplex removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Sremmos I don't always agree with you, but don't let this one get to you, from his above post and other things he has said it is clear he is trolling and creating division, in this matter sremmos you are correct the guy shouldn't be tortured. Let it be brother let it be.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join