It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Pensioner paedophile tortured and murdered by gang. Is this what we have been calling for?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hi

First of all I would like to give my initial reaction to this story. When I hear stories of paedophiles carrying out horrendous abuses my first reaction is wishing horrible things would happen to them, that nothing would be too good for them. I think a lot of people have this reaction.

Today I came across this story of a British man who was a registered sex offender was tortured over a period of time and eventually dying due to the injuries suffered.

A gang of people ranging from mid 20's to early 40's discovered the 63 year old man was a sex offender. This occurred in 1987 when he indecently assaulted a child under 14 years old. Upon this discovery they tortured him over a period of time.

They forced him to eat dog faeces, urinated on him and sexually assaulted him with a broom handle. This ultimate killed him due to blood poisoning.

The 63 year old was very frail and was terrified of the gang.

Basically I would like for us to discuss if this is really what we have in mind when we read stories of paedophiles?

My own view is this is a terrible crime upon a frail old lonely man. Justice had been served to him and he paid for his crime. He lived alone and had no friends due to his crime. Therefore I feel I have been wrong in declaring how I would do this and that to these paedophiles. In this case I felt sadness that he had no one to protect or care about him. He was tortured in a cruel and twisted way. And when it comes down to it. He is a human being. We all make mistakes. But this is wrong and in my opinion far worse than the crime he committed.

Link (Apologies for the link to the mirror which is propaganda at its worst)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

I am very conflicted on this. I think child rapists are among the lowest form of dirt bag to darken this planet, one step up from animal-torturers.

Part of me feels no sympathy but the other part of me is appalled by the side of me that feels no sympathy.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I ask for execution ,not torture.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

He should have been executed in 1987...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This story and ones like it in the media are the first steps in normalizing Pedophilia. As far as how I feel about what happened, I will just ride the coat tails on what Augustus above me said. Nothing really to add.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think this is disgraceful.

He did the crime and served the crime. A gang of brutal, revolting people torturing a pensioner to death for a crime committed decades previously. Sadism is never right. Revenge is not right.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Interesting post.

I'll echo the post of cavtrooper7 -- just execute him and be done with it.

Torture won't undue the damage this man did or the suffering the child experienced.

Just end his life quick, a bullet to the skull. Quick, cheap and efficient. I'm sure there'd be no short list of volunteers to pull the trigger.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Unfortunately this story shows that those who seek their own vigilante justice become what they hate.

This man committed a despicable crime. His torturers committed a despicable crime.

All of them are disgusting beyond words.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Torturing him only fed a sick need in these people, and in my book that makes them as bad.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
When you hate another human you hate what you see in yourself. These gang members probably did worse things to this old man than the old man did to a child. I think that children should be protected and child molesters should be brought to justice but not like this. Violence is not the right choice.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Baldryck

I see where your coming from. And to be honest didn't actually cross my mind when I first read it. Could you not also say it is a warning to paedophiles. That if you abuse innocent children then karma will bite you on the assumption (or shove something up it in this case)

Im torn on this. Because I can't help but want to see every pervert who has taken a child's innocence and ruined their lives brought to justice and dealt with in a gruesome manner. But then again when I read this I felt shame and pity on him. Maybe I'm going soft.

Maybe if this had of happened when he did this my thoughts would be different.

In his case he has served his time in the most cruel way. He was brought to justice through the law. He lived for the rest of his life alone and cut off from society because he did a monstrous thing. Then finally he was tortured in the most horrible way. Then with a twist of irony he was sexually assaulted himself which ever mutually killed him.

Maybe a warning to all....this will happen to you.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath

Probably completely destroyed that 14 year old's life. There is no defence for child molestors. I doubt he felt sorry for the child while he was getting his sick thrills. Why does he deserve pity?
edit on 13-10-2015 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2015 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969

The 63 year old was very frail and was terrified of the gang.

I read your post and felt the full horror of it all ... and that quote

above from your post came right out at me ....

The small child he assaulted when he was younger and not so frail

must have felt exactly the same>>>> TERRIFIED

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Honestly I feel no pity for the man, but don't condone what those others had done to him. It's one thing to be heartbroken for another person's child. It would be a completely different story if the molested child was mine, then all gloves are off.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Agree with you totally.

Quick painless and rids the world of evil. With the potential to do this again you would be doing everyone a favour.

Also it would have saved me the time from making this post and feeling pity on him

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Justice had been served to him and he paid for his crime.

This is an important statement. If we believe in our system of law...then this man paid his debt to society.

Or does a crime such as this mean that a person is marked by it for life with no hope of redemption? I certainly hope not.

What was done to this man was disgusting and inhuman. In no way are the men who did this any better than the man they so cruelly executed. If this kind of vigilante justice is allowed....we can expect a total breakdown in what's left of the rule of law.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I suppose the old man deserved this kind of bad karma, just the universe's checks and balances in the synchronicity of his timeline as soon as he committed himself to abusing a child.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No, I don't think this is a warning to others. They know they are at risk once they are identified under existing laws. Molesting children is a terrible thing and it stays with them for the rest of their lives. It is not something that is forgotten... ever. And 90% they think it was their fault... for the rest of their lives.

As far as the media and covering stories like this. I firmly believe this is the start of normalizing the behavior. Making people feel bad for the person who did the crime. It should not have even been covered in the news, in my opinion. There are things that are ok to be not reported, this is one of them.

Deal with the gang who tortured him, yes. Do a full story with details of what they did to the man, no.

As far as you *going soft*, you are not. The story served the purpose it was intended to.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KingDoey

Any living being caused to suffer intentionally or being tortured deserves pity. I do not sympathize with him because of what he did towards the 14 year old, but because he was being tortured. Have you ever been tortured KingDoey?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I think this is disgraceful.

He did the crime and served the crime. A gang of brutal, revolting people torturing a pensioner to death for a crime committed decades previously. Sadism is never right. Revenge is not right.

We hardly ever agree, but on this we do.

He was on the sex offenders register, he was being monitored. We should live by laws, it's the cornerstone of society, whether we like them or not.

edit on 13/10/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join