It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Pensioner paedophile tortured and murdered by gang. Is this what we have been calling for?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: suplex

Bro, you are not.

You are living in some anarchist fantasy land, where innocent people would be killed because some one could get enough people to think that person needed to be.

There is a reason we have a justice system and vigilante justice is frowned upon, because it is a disaster waiting to happen.

I won't say that it is never needed, but it should not be seen as the preferred method and should only be used as a last resort.

Why do you think people couldn't govern themselves but a tiny group of completely corrupt elites can?

The United states does that all the time oh look at this completely innocent brown person were going to go kill them now. That's the real anarchy right there homie. And if you look through history you will see the benevolence of vigilante justice. Settler colonies were super happy and cool places. That governed themselves.

You are acting like the police don't murder and rape on the regular.

This justice system you speak of let that dupont heir rape his own toddler. And covers up the pedophile rings in hollywood and with the British royal families. They block investigations. That Saudi prince who raped and beat those three women for days was flown out of the country before anything could happen to hi by this justice system .where is the justice?
edit on 13-10-2015 by suplex because: adding more

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

LOL, I know I really should. I should let it be lots on this forum.
But you know me, we butted heads to many times, I have lastworditis

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: mirageman

If they're known to be guilty of sex offences yes.

So these vigilantes are guilty of sex offences too...
What should happen to them?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Obviously they should be punished. My first post I stated they were rapists and sexual predators.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
IMO he got what he deserved!
"Harsh" I hear you say.
But consider this please;
This is what society wants to happen to peadophiles.
Not what the lawmakers prescribe.
We the people in general, find this crime probably the most abhorrent above all others.
We don't like people harming our kids!
It also sends a serious message to other peadophiles.
To those that think a 15yr old is 'all woman', go meet real adult women & you see how far a 15yr old is from being 'all woman'.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: supamoto

I like the cut of your jib.

Let's be m8s

link   

originally posted by: suplex

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: suplex

Though, i hate pedos and nonce with every bone in my body. The old man ought not have been tortured, and I believe that harsher punishments like capital punishment for pedos is fair, and also lighter punishments and more rehabilitation for non violent crimes. But I must say I am mourning the your loss already, because I don't think you will be with us much longer, running around calling people pedos and pedo lovers and spewing hate filled vitriol does not get you recognized here well not in the way you may think.

Ay bro I ain't trying to get noticed like you needle neck nerds with your faces all pimply.

Alright this made me laugh, with the cockney accent and all it was pretty funny, also do you really think this is a true discription of us? Lmao

link   

a reply to: aorAki

Obviously they should be punished. My first post I stated they were rapists and sexual predators.

So should they be tortured and sexually assaulted for a few days before they die? I mean, they're sexual predators and all.

Or is it okay to be a sexual predator when it's in the pursuit of vigilante justice perpetrated against another sexual predator?
edit on 13-10-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I don't know when you all became a group of bleeding hearts but this man raped a child...

Who gives a flying f# what happened to him.

He can consider himself lucky it wasn't another gang that has more fanciful forms of torture for child abusers.

Good riddance.

It's not often we agree, but I suppose a stopped clock is still right twice a day lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

No I'm just foolin. I've been coming here for news for years. But I feel the pedo agenda is a major problem that's why I signed up today

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

In my original post I said torture a d rape was bad.

I think these attackers need monitoring and evaluation maybe conselling. It's not normal to stick brooms up butts.

Maybe they can get the same punishment the dupont heir got for raping his toddler

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingDoey

I am tortured everyday because I live in a country run by David Cameron

So thats the same as being forced to eat dog # and have a broomstick shoved up your anus? So according to your logic it's okay for you and a couple of your friends to find David Cameron and do such things to him.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

In my original post I said torture a d rape was bad.

I think these attackers need monitoring and evaluation maybe conselling. It's not normal to stick brooms up butts.

Maybe they can get the same punishment the dupont heir got for raping his toddler

It's not normal to gang up on a geriatric and force him to eat crap, literally, or anything else they did to him.

None of it is normal.

But you're fixated on the broom in the butt.

Curious.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
real mature there bro. Eating poop is part of the torture which I mentioned. And eating poo isn't that unheard of I mean I heard about a bunch of school bullies that made geeks eat a dog turd. I ain't never heard a school bully stick a broom up a butt. To me broom up the butt is worse than the turd eating. I don't know why. It did say he tied from the broom up his butt. So this wasn't softly making love to his butt hole with a broom it was death by broom stabbed up in your guts
edit on 13-10-2015 by suplex because: spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So many people saying he deserved what he got... Just wow. I wonder what half you keyboard Warriors would do if it had to be your finger on the trigger while a crowd screams to put the dog down.

At the end of the day we're all human. Who of us hasn't done things in life we regret? I'm willing to bet anything that over half of you have some incriminating secret you'd never tell a soul about. How's that saying go? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

Cowards and hypocrites... It takes a bigger man to forgive.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Tell that to the kid he diddled you pedo sympathizer

That's the only one holding forgiveness not you or anyone else can forgive what he did

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Closed.
edit on 10/14/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join