It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Pensioner paedophile tortured and murdered by gang. Is this what we have been calling for?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Lol you're a hoot.

Dealing in semantics.

I've been abused as a child, I know people who have been abused as children...
Sexual assault is rape.

A nonce is a nonce.

You apologists and sympathisers are what will not be tolerated.

I hope they give them all a medal of honour.
edit on 13-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Makes you think. Who is more sick and twisted?
The mob of people who carried out these attacks and enjoyed it, or a guy who may have not been in the right mind set at the time and regretted what he had done.
I know child sex offenders are terrible, but as they say an eye for an eye makes the world blind.
If they wanted this dude to die just string him up, like any angry mob would.

Sometimes humans can be humane in punishment, hence why we have law enforcement and due process with convictions, which he clearly went through. Other times it's pure evil, and we show our primal primal justice and it makes us look like fools.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Convicted of indecent assault. Isnt that what the courts say when there is a lack of evidence of rape, but know he did something. Problem is there are 2 versions. No one outside that room knew what he did to her.

Believe it or not a woman in the UK had her rape case thrown out because there was a "lack of witnesses"....

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

No rape is rape. Not semantics. He was not a child rapist so don't try to make it sound like he deserved it by exaggerating his crime.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
I would say they are simply using theory of mind, trying to think up perverted ways in which the old man in question would have thought at the time of the abuse. Then you amplify it in the name of justice
I don't think many of the depraved acts where orchestrated in advance, more than likely on the spot twisted thoughts that would make the man suffer. If we all felt we were doing justice by abusing him we could think up alot more horrible stuff than what happened to him. He died of blood poisoning, many worse ways ultimately

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Hmmm interesting Charlie some people believe your profit was a child abuser but yet you have no problem with that.

This guy paid his debt to society and if that's not good enough for you then try to change the law not become it.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Unless you've been through sex abuse as a child you have no idea what you're talking about.

The emotional trauma is at the apex whether it's indeccent assault or gang rape...

There is no lessening of feeling used, abused, let down, bullied, disgusted with yourself and a myriad of other traumas.

Sympathise all you like...

He's dead, good #ing riddance.
It's about to become a common theme in Britain and you won't be able to stop it no matter how much you pity them online.
edit on 13-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Aside from that fact that's unproven and off topic...

This guy was known to be guilty...

Secondly they'll never change the law over here, people have been calling for harsher sentences for paedos since I was a child and if anything they've become more lenient towards them, even sweeping it under the rug from top to bottom and based on things like ethnicity...

They're given cushy cells, 3 free meals, protective positions in prison away from the general population, come out and can get new address' and identification after serving sometimes mere months behind bars...

That's if they're not ignored completely...

This...

This is the result of an apathetic government and police force at work...

If they won't punish the c#, the public will.

(post by suplex removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I suspect your claims of your driving capabilities would be somewhat restricted in your reply

But that is besides the point. No one is condoning the actions of a convicted paedophile. If you think the law is far too lax on these people then fair enough. Personally I have long suspected the tales of a massive cover up of these vile practices has been going and is still going on.

But come on mate? Bringing back hanging would have been much more humane.

Do you actually believe that people should be allowed to take the law into their own hands and illegally take over his home, commit disgusting and depraved acts of assault on his person, steal his money and kill him?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Since when is extrajudicial punishment okay in some cases but not others?

It either is or it isn't.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sociolpath
a reply to: KingDoey

Any living being caused to suffer intentionally or being tortured deserves pity. I do not sympathize with him because of what he did towards the 14 year old, but because he was being tortured. Have you ever been tortured KingDoey?

I am tortured everyday because I live in a country run by David Cameron

Besides he probably did 6 weeks on a secure wing away from the main prison population. You get more time inside for having a fight on a friday night. Justice system is a joke in this country.

edit on 13-10-2015 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2015 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i think nonces are hard wired that way.

We were informed about 10 years ago that a guy living in some sheltered housing down the road was a paedophile sex offender who had been released. The story was apparently the police had informed the people who ran the local shop and told them to discretely let it be known. Out eldest was of the age that he and his mate were starting to go out and about a bit playing. He and his friend told us that this guy kept waving to them.

Not knowing if anything we'd been told was fact I rang the local police and told them what we'd been told, and they asked a few questions, but certainly didn't deny what I was asking them.

Now I don't really know what this guy looks like, I'll have seen him around but until this occurs have no real reason to know him. a few weeks later I am walking our dog, typical Labrador, wants to be everyone's friend, likes everyone, as I am walking down a narrow path to the fields where I walked her there is a guy coming in the opposite direction, as we pass him her hackles are up and she is baring her teeth, she had never ever done this with any other human or animal , when we are coming back from the walk we pass him again , the dog does the same thing, then the penny drops, it's him.

What on earth is the dog picking up? She knew alright.

link   
To the people who think anyone, pedophiles included, should be tortured:

F-CK you. Its amazing how stupid people get, when socially taboo things like pedophilia are brought up.
Dehumanization is the first step to conditioning people(s) to torture. Im [not] surprised that people here are
so simple-minded.

link   
No I don't think torture or rape is ok as punishment. You are turning yourself into a beast. But hey if a crim rapes a kid and a mob break into his home steal all his cash and give it to abused kids I don't really see a problem. I see it as order being maintained in society.

That dupont heir was sentenced to I years for raping his own toddler daughter. But the judge spared him saying she felt he would not fair well in prison. justice was not served. See I g as how he is the dupont heir they probably paid off the judge. And what happened to his kids? Child protective services is infiltrated by pedophiles.

that dupont heir should have been hanging from a tree in his front yard and all his wealth stolen and given to the guardians of the children bikey group or somthing. Like what kind of #ing demonic freak lunatic rapes his own toddler. And what kids of society let's hi just get away with that?

we have magazines publishing articles by pedophiles saying they are not monsters and it's based on love while they discuss if their own toddlers can consent. this is madness. High level pedophile rings related to all forms of governments a d religious institutions are protected by intelligence agencies. This is a massive problem.

Personally I think the world would just be better off if every evil doer was murdered then we could just move on

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: suplex

errm....WTF...so you'll happily go and kill people based on well he looks a bit paedoish so yeh lets slash his throat...well if he wasn't then well it removes one person who could be a nonce only 60 odd million people to go and so you might need a sharpening stone for that knife

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: suplex Children cannot give consent.

What are your credentials that qualify you to speak, on such a broad basis?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: liteonit6969

I am very conflicted on this. I think child rapists are among the lowest form of dirt bag to darken this planet, one step up from animal-torturers.

Part of me feels no sympathy but the other part of me is appalled by the side of me that feels no sympathy.

I'm have a same but different stance.
I feel for him and part of me is appalled that I feel for him.

I think the group that did this was also using his past as a justification to carry out their own sick desires too.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Otley
i think nonces are hard wired that way.

We were informed about 10 years ago that a guy living in some sheltered housing down the road was a paedophile sex offender who had been released. The story was apparently the police had informed the people who ran the local shop and told them to discretely let it be known. Out eldest was of the age that he and his mate were starting to go out and about a bit playing. He and his friend told us that this guy kept waving to them.

Not knowing if anything we'd been told was fact I rang the local police and told them what we'd been told, and they asked a few questions, but certainly didn't deny what I was asking them.

Now I don't really know what this guy looks like, I'll have seen him around but until this occurs have no real reason to know him. a few weeks later I am walking our dog, typical Labrador, wants to be everyone's friend, likes everyone, as I am walking down a narrow path to the fields where I walked her there is a guy coming in the opposite direction, as we pass him her hackles are up and she is baring her teeth, she had never ever done this with any other human or animal , when we are coming back from the walk we pass him again , the dog does the same thing, then the penny drops, it's him.

What on earth is the dog picking up? She knew alright.

My mom's dog would always growl at evil doers. Maybe the guy was scared and trying o act normal but the dog could pick up on it. Or maybe it could pick up on somthing extra normal like some kind of evil pedo energy. Your kid play out in the yard with the dog? Maybe the dog spied him acting like a predator looking t your kid and is being protective.

do yall think people should have to live I the same neighborhood as a sex criminal pedophile? Like the entire community is being punished by having to be paranoid having to watch thier babies at all time and look out for this dangerous diddler. Reformed or not he's still who he is and everyone in the community is now forced to deal with this

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: liteonit6969

Interesting post.

I'll echo the post of cavtrooper7 -- just execute him and be done with it.

Torture won't undue the damage this man did or the suffering the child experienced.

Just end his life quick, a bullet to the skull. Quick, cheap and efficient. I'm sure there'd be no short list of volunteers to pull the trigger.

If the man is found to have been the victim of lies or false memories (both have occurred) would you be willing to accept being shot for the state execution of an innocent man?

A jail has a lock that can be unlocked. A bullet cannot be "unshot".

I have no problem with locking up and throwing away the key of a paedophile but I am not so arrogant as to assume that every case is 100% certain. There are too many liars in this world and we know that this occurs.

The bottom line is this what kind of person commits whatever act we are discussing. Those people who tortured that man would do the same to you or I. All they need is the justification in their own mind. This makes them no different to the victim who himself de-humanised his victim !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH Penny not dropped yet!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join