It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 3 dead, 20 wounded in separate Jerusalem terror attacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

there is no "illegal occupation"

It's laughable how Israeli supporters want to ignore the law when Israel is involved. That's right the Chosen ones do nothing wrong do they?

they can kick Hamas out and elect people who actually want peace because Hamas doesn't, but no they choose to support Hamas by going and doing acts of terror.

Are you sure Israel would approve of that? Just look at all the effort Israel put into getting Hamas started.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Put very simply you have no idea about the region ecxept that what you have read from skewed sources.
Most of the Palestinian leaders were not born anywhere near Palestine.
And the fact remains that if the roles were reversed and the Palestinians had overwhelming firepower they would slaughter every last Jew and Christian in Israel.
Israeli Arabs in military units engage Palestinians and Hezbollah on a daily basis.
So maybe even get the point through your head imagine I I'm a violent squatter Who lives in your backyard and stand outside your door every day
And throw rocks through your windows.
stab your pet dog in the head.
Shoot at you with a pellet gun every time you walk out your door.
You call the cops and they keep telling you to show restraint.
Or better yet call you a bigot.
And your neighbors tell you stop occupying your squatters yard.
Yet you pay for that land with cash over 150 years ago

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

it is even nicer when Hamas apologists ignore everything they do and call them "freedom fighters" cause "Israels fault".

maybe you should learn how to read because nowhere do I "ignore the law supporting Israel" I never said anything like that and I condemn both sides, as I said several times,, the problem is you people keep blaming only 1 side which is my whole point and you are proving it beautifully, I'm not even religious so why bring that up?, but taking things out of context is what you guys love to do isn't it.

Are you sure Israel would approve of that? Just look at all the effort Israel put into getting Hamas started.

more made up nonsense out of thin air, but I'm sure you will pull up some amazing biased link and call it "proof".

@voyger2

if you honestly think that resolution makes sense you are kidding yourself, Jerusalem occupied? haha ok.
edit on 13 10 2015 by Vamana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

And if Hamas and palestenian terrorist hadnt been coming through sending bombs, and suicide bombers, there wouldnt be that wall there that every one seems to complain about.....

Its like kicking someone in the balls, and when they hit you back , you scream at how horrible they are to you....

Palestine wants better treatment? Kick out Hamas.....

NO other country surrounding the area wants the Palestinian people with their Hamas leaders anywhere in their country, thats why they dont take them in.....even though they are predominantly muslim, because of their militancy and violence...

The Rah Rah Palestinian supporters never seem to want to address that fact though......
edit on 10/13/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vamana

@voyger2

if you honestly think that resolution makes sense you are kidding yourself, Jerusalem occupied? haha ok.

haha? sense on a resolution? it's all you have to say to prove that israel is not Occupying Palestine Territory? haha me to!!

edit on 13/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If Palestine wasn't illegally occupied!
If the Theft of land cease;
If the Genocide attempts stopped
If the Imprisonment ended;
If the starvation ceased;
If the water wasn't controlled;
If the medicine wasn't controlled;
If the harassment ceased;
If the indiscriminate shelling and killing of civilians stopped
if.. if...

I think we can produce a song...

Like imagine from John Lennon..

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

if.. if...

If they hadnt attacked Israel they wouldnt be occupied
If they would stop trying to kill Israelis and send rockets maybe the bombing would stop

Israel actually tried to give them back 90% of the west bank and they refused.......

Youre so blinded by your Pro Palestenian views , that common sense and facts make no difference......

Maybe if they got rid of the terrorist organization Hamas, then something could actually be done

Again, Why is it that NO OTHER Arab nation wants the Palestinians huh? if they are so peaceful?

They (Hamas included) want Jerusalem , and thats all there is to it, and they will NOT be satisfied until they take it, and war will continue to rage until they get it.....
edit on 10/13/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

if.. if...

If they would stop trying to kill Israelis and send rockets maybe the bombing would stop

Israel actually tried to give them back 90% of the west bank and they refused........

Youre so blinded by your Pro Palestenian views , that common sense and facts make no difference......

Maybe if they got rid of the terrorist organization Hamas, then something could actually be done

Again, Why is it that NO OTHER Arab nation wants the Palestinians huh? if they are so peaceful?

But why doesn't Israel want peace with the Palestinian people?

Israel has all the power...all the backing ( think USA and how powerful of an ally we really are).

So what does Israel do? Increase illegal settlements, block every diplomatic effort by the Palestinian people. Diplomatic efforts are the best way to decrease the power of Hamas and other terrorist organizations. Why doesn't Israel want peace? What do they really want? Research what the government has been saying about the Palestinian people. Look at the Oslo accords and if Israel has been following them. Wonder why there are no peace negotiations. If Netanyahu wanted peace talks tomorrow, John Kerry and the Palestinian people would be there to talk. Ask yourself why that hasn't happened. Research what life is like for Palestinian people and what there prospects are for a better life. If you were a Palestinian, and you could have been, because we don't choose who we are born to, what would you be doing today?
edit on 13-10-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

More than 90 percent of the Gaza Strip’s water is undrinkable. The rest is quickly running out. A combination of factors is rapidly depriving the population of this most basic of needs.

Gaza water shortage catastrophic: ‘We can’t drink, cook or wash with it’

I wonder if they would have spent some of the billions they receive an international aid on a desalination plant
Instead of missiles guns Mansions for their leaders and terror tunnels they wouldn't be so thirsty

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

" Blocking every diplomatic effort"
A knife to your throat is not a diplomatic effort

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Of course Israel wants peace, but Hamas doesnt

People keep trying to say its about land but its NOT , because Israel has repeatedly tried to give them more land

Hamas wants Jerusalem, thats it, and they will take NOTHING less....

They talk about wanting to be recognized as a state, what they mean is as a state with Jerusalem as its capital......

Thats why Palestine(hamas) refuses to agree to anything, no matter how much land they try to give back to Palestine

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

And the fact remains that if the roles were reversed and the Palestinians had overwhelming firepower they would slaughter every last Jew and Christian in Israel.

And what is your proof of this? The Palestinians got along with the Jews and Christians before the Zionist showed up and started acting like the Nazis they constantly whine about.

Israeli Arabs in military units engage Palestinians and Hezbollah on a daily basis.

That happens when you run a brutal occupation of another country.

So maybe even get the point through your head imagine I I'm a violent squatter Who lives in your backyard and stand outside your door every day And throw rocks through your windows.

This is exactly what the squatters I mean settlers are doing to the Palestinians on a daily basis.

Or better yet call you a bigot.

You should listen to the squatters sometime they are bigots.

And your neighbors tell you stop occupying your squatters yard. Yet you pay for that land with cash over 150 years ago

Keep telling yourself that lie.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

if.. if...

Israel actually tried to give them back 90% of the west bank and they refused.......

They (Hamas included) want Jerusalem , and thats all there is to it, and they will NOT be satisfied until they take it, and war will continue to rage until they get it.....

And Hamas will sacrifice their Palestinian brethren in the process.

"The goal of Hamas—the actual, overarching goal—is to terrorize the Jews of Israel, through mass murder, into abandoning their country," Goldberg wrote. "If generations of Palestinians have to be sacrificed to that goal, well, Hamas believes such sacrifices are theologically justified."
www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

it is even nicer when Hamas apologists ignore everything they do and call them "freedom fighters" cause "Israels fault".

Who is fighting against the occupiers? Hamas. If Israel hadn't turned Gaza into a prison then maybe they wouldn't have as much a problem with them.

maybe you should learn how to read because nowhere do I "ignore the law supporting Israel" I never said anything like that and I condemn both sides, as I said several times,, the problem is you people keep blaming only 1 side which is my whole point and you are proving it beautifully, I'm not even religious so why bring that up?, but taking things out of context is what you guys love to do isn't it.

You have done nothing but place all blame on Palestine in this thread and constantly repeat Israeli propaganda.

more made up nonsense out of thin air, but I'm sure you will pull up some amazing biased link and call it "proof".

If you think Israel had nothing to do with creating Hamas then you know nothing.
How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas

This resolution points out the lands that Israel occupied after the six day war. These include Gaza, The West Bank, Golan Heights and Jerusalem.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Of course Israel wants peace, but Hamas doesnt

People keep trying to say its about land but its NOT , because Israel has repeatedly tried to give them more land

Hamas wants Jerusalem, thats it, and they will take NOTHING less....

They talk about wanting to be recognized as a state, what they mean is as a state with Jerusalem as its capital......

Thats why Palestine(hamas) refuses to agree to anything, no matter how much land they try to give back to Palestine

What what has Israel done to make peace? That's the question. And giving land? How do you tie that in with illegal settlements that take land from the Palestinian people. What about those in the Palestinian lands that are not Hamas? It's just not as simple as Hamas demands this and that. There are many other Palestinians and then you have to look at Israel and it's actions.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

" Blocking every diplomatic effort"
A knife to your throat is not a diplomatic effort

So there are terrorists and criminals in Palestine. Yet we have criminals and gang members in Detroit. do we cut off detroits water and bomb that city?

and yes why does Israel stop the UN peace processes? There is no knife or bomb there. That should be encouraged? no?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Have you seen detroit lately?
It looks 20 times worse than Gaza City

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

So what are you actually saying? That we should bomb Detroit, kill it's children and enslave it's population or just get Israel to do it for us, like they have in Gaza?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

So what are you actually saying? That we should bomb Detroit, kill it's children and enslave it's population or just get Israel to do it for us, like they have in Gaza?

The rest of the region must be wrong too. Not only do the Israels not want the Palestinians to have a state, but neither do the other ME countries.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The term slave implies that they actually do some sort of work.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join