It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 3 dead, 20 wounded in separate Jerusalem terror attacks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: amazing

Have you seen detroit lately?
It looks 20 times worse than Gaza City

So what are you actually saying? That we should bomb Detroit, kill it's children and enslave it's population or just get Israel to do it for us, like they have in Gaza?

The rest of the region must be wrong too. Not only do the Israels not want the Palestinians to have a state, but neither do the other ME countries.

I agree that's a problem. But that doesn't mean Israel should be in the business of blocking lawful/diplomatic Palestinian process or stopping medicine or bombing hospitals etc. It also doesn't mean that the US can't ask for a meeting of ME leaders to come up with a good solution. You ever wonder why world leaders can't meet to discuss issues? It's all ego and politics and power. Doing the right thing is easy.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The term slave implies that they actually do some sort of work.

So everyone in Detroit is Lazy? Wow. Talk about ignorance.

(post by Gideon70 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I guess drug dealing and being a thug is pretty hard. Plus you know what they say pimpin ain't easy.
But your remark about Israel bombing Detroit is ridiculous but it made me think maybe Detroit could send Robocop to police the Palestinians

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Haha so looking at things logically and with reason is now "Israeli propaganda"? I guess with your "innocent palestine" glasses it looks like that, I suppose you also believe those maniacs going out on killing sprees should be given a medal? you can also keep ignoring the fact Hamas keeps actively encouraging their citizens to become "martyrs" while they sit in their mansions with the billions they get in aid, but that's ok right? its totally Israels fault.

reading silly biased sources all over the internet from your comfy safe home thinking you know a speck of what goes on in the area, you have NO clue and you never will.

wow you linked a silly biased article with no proof in it, how surprising, yea I read it, load of rubbish "Mr.Cohen" just lol.

perhaps if they weren't so greedy and started a war because they wanted everything they wouldn't have this issue.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Choppz

Dang man wth is going on. Seems everything is coming together

Well, in the bigger picture, it's actually falling apart.

But - is the ME about to finally explode into WW3? You betcha.
I started watching it in 2011 with the "Arab Spring". I've been watching it ever since.

It is now underway, make no mistake.
And what is the big "problem"? Religion and the Military/Industrial Complex. Oh, and Oil.
Disgusting. Utterly inhumane and insane.

edit on 10/13/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

(I think the USA is about to explode, also. And it will happen for no good reason at all; only "religion" gone mad and "greed" run amok.)
edit on 10/13/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I guess drug dealing and being a thug is pretty hard. Plus you know what they say pimpin ain't easy.
But your remark about Israel bombing Detroit is ridiculous but it made me think maybe Detroit could send Robocop to police the Palestinians

But you don't think that there are some good hard working people in Detroit still? The whole city is bad? LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

But dealing with some of these plaestinians, its literally trying to negotiate with half retarded murderous children. Which by the way are the ones they are sending to do these attacks. Yesterday they sent a 13 year old to carry out a stabbing attack.

Careful now....your racism is showing.

I'm not sure what Israelis expect from the Palestinians? Just lay down and die while Israel continues a military occupation/ Land theft, that has lasted the last 48 YEARS? Why is it that Palestinians shouldn't have the same rights that are enjoyed by all people?

Being the oppressor has consequences....this is one of them.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I don't think that there has been such a thing as a totally useless and corrupt city since Sodom and Gomorrah.
There are good people everywhere.
But when there are whole neighborhoods in Detroit where the police won't even show up, rampant unemployment and the Bandit houses everywhere and the government is totally bankrupt, those good people are totally nullified in the face of their situation

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: deadcalm

Being a savage backwards non-nation who dresses their children in bomb belts and executioners masks and glorifies murder has its consequences .
Having a wall built around them is one of them

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

people forget the main reason those walls and checkpoints were made and closed, all thanks to the palestinian suicide bomber spree back in the 90s that lasted several years up to 2003 or so blowing up restaurants and buses left and right.

lo and behold, no more suicide bombers after more strict rules were applied, would they restart it given the chance? no doubt.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Your key argument seems to be this: the creation of the state of Israel was illegal, therefore any actions taken since then by Palestinians towards Israelis to address this injustice are acceptable.

Do you really believe such an "the ends justify the means" approach is appropriate for such a long and convoluted conflict?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

he believes killing jews is ok because END THE OCCUPATION and other such capitalized slogans.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: voyger2

So what you are telling me is that there is hate on both sides?

I also think you forgot to add that some of these killed Palenstines were agitating the soldiers by throwing rocks and making threats.

An elderly man pointing his finger at an armed soldier? Do you think this is wise to agitate someone with a machine gun?

In your last video of the young boy injured on the ground is the young man who had just stabbed an Israeli and had been shot. Why didn't you enclose this in your post?

Children throwing rocks? Isn't that how the child David killed Goliath?

So throwing rocks and pointing fingers is a punishment deserving of death......

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

you obviously have never been hit with a five pound rock launched from a sling

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Not thrown then is it? it is launched.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
Take a gander at
These images. A good third of them show how they use slings and slingshots.
but never mind the slings, you also have obviously never been hit with a heavy stone thrown at you.
Hurtsman.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

The state of Israel is illegally occupying land.

you're words:
«therefore any actions taken since then by Palestinians towards Israelis to address this injustice are acceptable»

let's "invert papers":
«therefore the continuous and any actions taken since by Israelis towards Palestinians to address this injustice are acceptable»

Same question to you:
«Do you really believe such an "the ends justify the means" approach is appropriate for such a long and convoluted conflict? »

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join