It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 3 dead, 20 wounded in separate Jerusalem terror attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Laughing at millions of dead Arabs?
I don't think that anything to laugh about.
Unless you're Palestinian of course, then you dance in the street and give out candy.
then plan tomorrow's murders.
There is no possible way to achieve peace with the Palestinians.
Even if they were to receive their own autonomous States which I fully am in support of they would only use it to carry out more terrorist attacks inside of Israel.
it's all they were trained to do since they were born and it's all they want to do.
there is of course irrational minority of Palestinians who want peace and tranquility but they are drowned out by the bloodthirsty majority.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So seems that several of you guys think
" Knife wielding murderer equals victim"
" Young child stabbed in neck by Palestinian equals oppressor"

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I also think you forgot to add that some of these killed Palenstines were agitating the soldiers by throwing rocks and making threats.

Videos have surfaced showing undercover cops starting the rock throwing then opening fire on the protesters.
Disguised as stone-throwers, undercover Israeli forces arrest Palestinians

An elderly man pointing his finger at an armed soldier? Do you think this is wise to agitate someone with a machine gun?

Yes seeing how Israeli's have a habit of shooting unarmed people it's not a smart thing to do.

In your last video of the young boy injured on the ground is the young man who had just stabbed an Israeli and had been shot. Why didn't you enclose this in your post?

Because there was no proof that kid had stabbed anyone just a bunch of Nazis screaming shoot him.

Isn't that how the child David killed Goliath?

David killed Goliath with a sword when he cut his head off.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

several Israel government guys are ok with:

“[Palestinians] are beasts, they are not human.”
– Deputy defense minister Rabbi Eli Ben-Dahan (“Next head of ‘Civil Administration’ said Palestinians are sub-human,” +972 Magazine, 8 May 2015)

"there will never be a peace plan with the Palestinians. I will do everything in my power to make sure they never get a state.”
– Education minister Naftali Bennett (“The Party Faithful,” The New Yorker, 21 January 2013)

Israel is “going to hurt Lebanese civilians to include kids of the family. We went through a very long deep discussion…we did it then, we did it in [the] Gaza Strip, we are going to do it in any round of hostilities in the future.”

– Defense minister Moshe Yaalon (“Israeli defense minister promises to kill more civilians and threatens to nuke Iran,” The Electronic Intifada, 6 May 2015)

Shocking words of Israeli leaders read aloud in Irish parliament, it gets very PG 18, after 03:00 minute mark:

more

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Speaking of war crimes isn't using child soldiers a war crime?
isn't the Hamas leader calling for specifically targeting women and children a war crime?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is really starting to sound biblical. Jerusalem is being surrounded on all sides just as was foretold in Revelations. Pahana (Jesus) could actually be returning soon.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

After getting 10000 rockets fired at them who could have possibly imagined them firing back.
Crazy right ?

Oh you mean the
rockets

that could just have well as been committed by
MOSSAD agents.

That's your logic, right?

Everyone knows the fire was started by settlers, dashen.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Well as long as were making stuff up and making accusations with no evidence maybe you did it.
all of it

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

oh, speaking of war crimes, just in one Israel vandal assault in 2014, to the Palestinian people:
Numbers about the War Crimes perpetrated by Israel:

- 2,251 Palestinians killed, including 1,462 civilians, 551 of whom were children;

-11,200+ Palestinians injured, including more than 3,400 children;

- 26 Attacks in which ambulances were hit;

- 20 schools, kindergartens and colleges completely destroyed; hundreds of others damaged;
According to other report from the United Nations, 26 government schools were totally destroyed and 209 schools sustained damages (122 government schools, 83 UNRWA schools and four private schools;

- 117 hospitals, clinics and pharmacies damaged or destroyed;

- 3 universities were directly hit in Israeli strikes and 8 universities sustained collateral damage;

- Almost 500,000 people displaced during the war; some 100,000 still without a permanent home one year later;

- 18,080 units, housing that were totally destroyed or severely damaged;

- Destruction of the only power station in Gaza

- Water Utility, 63 water facilities were damaged; among them 23 were completely destroyed;

- wastewater pumping station.

- 17,000 hectares of cropland and other agricultural infrastructure was substantially damaged,
Amnesty International - Justice for the victims of war crimes in Gaza

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Unless you're Palestinian of course, then you dance in the street and give out candy.

Unless you're
Israeli

of course, then you dance
on a hill

and give out
popcorn.

Your logic, right?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

what a nice piece of propaganda, makes me chuckle reading it, how convenient that someone was filming this old man "collapsing" and conveniently all the press and a bunch of people show up to carry him away, he simply slipped on the side walk falling on his back literally nothing happened to him, but why not cause a little scene and blame Israel for it right?.

also listing knife wielding maniacs as "victims" surely you are joking? and why act like the quote "shoot to kill" is somehow a crime? isn't that what America teaches on gun usage? "shoot to kill not maim", so killing a knife wielding maniac is now considered murder? should people stand around and get shanked? no police in the world does, why should Israeli police?, more silly propaganda.

also that video with the "poor kid" nice piece of propaganda all over it talking about the knives as if they don't exist, "allegedly this" "allegedly that" allegedly my ass, you can clearly see the knife that "poor kid" was using and intending to kill with at 1:10 mark the officer is holding it with a plastic bag, alleged knife? what a #ing joke.

and the quote of that mayor is taken out of context, as usual,and he didn't say "land" he said "country" referring to Israel and not the whole land as the article suggests, he was telling people to stay vigilant and carry on with their lives because they are in control of their country not a bunch of terrorists.

both sides are to blame and some Israeli extremists aren't helping the situation, but this one sided bull# blaming is getting ridiculous you must be blind if you think Hamas and the palestinians are so innocent like your propaganda articles suggest.

Hamas is encouraging and motivating their citizens by brainwashing them with propaganda broadcasted on their TV with cartoons they make showing people to go on stabbing sprees and be "shahids" "martyrs", it is beyond me how anyone can honestly believe Hamas is innocent.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

Free Palestine, End Illegal Occupation! Simple.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
But only the Israeli's are capable of atrocities. I'm sure CNN will label this as an overuse of force against a Palestinian. First he hits him with his car and just to make sure, hacks him too. But I'm sure all the Palestinian liberal apologists will claim 1) Israeli treatment made him do it or 2) the car was actually driven by an Israeli to blame Palestinians.

"Graphic video of ramming and stabbing attack today in #Jerusalem. Palestinian man hacks Israeli to death, is shot"
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
More than 90 percent of the Gaza Strip’s water is undrinkable. The rest is quickly running out. A combination of factors is rapidly depriving the population of this most basic of needs.

Gaza water shortage catastrophic: ‘We can’t drink, cook or wash with it’

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

ah I see no logic no discussion, everything is Israels fault right?, more brainwashed propaganda rhetoric, you can join buster and his crew.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

yea you know what his family and friends said? I almost fell off my chair, they said he was a "super good person" and that it was all an "accident", yea totally an "accident" ramming people with your car and then getting out to hack them like meat with a cleaver, totally an accident, according to the apologists around here the officer should have not even killed him but should have waited to be hacked to pieces too.

I honestly feel sad for the people who believe this "innocent palestinian" brainwashing.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

Again,words words words... What discussion? End illegal occupation, free Palestinian people. They are not Israeli slaves.
listen to this men:

of course you will not listen!

edit on 13/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vamana

ah I see no logic no discussion, everything is Israels fault right?, more brainwashed propaganda rhetoric, you can join buster and his crew.

I know, it's ridiculous how most on here think every that happens over there is always 100% Israels fault. BOTH sides are to blame, BOTH sides commit atrocities. It's been going on for thousands of years. No one is going to budge when it comes to land that is sacred to all three major religions.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

oh you mean the guy who RESIGNED because he doesn't give a # and is living in a mansion earning a nice paycheck while doing nothing at all to help his "fellow palestinians".

yea that guy.

there is no "illegal occupation", you are correct they are not slaves and they never were, they can do what they want, they can kick Hamas out and elect people who actually want peace because Hamas doesn't, but no they choose to support Hamas by going and doing acts of terror.
edit on 13 10 2015 by Vamana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vamana
there is no "illegal occupation"

yes there is!

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 43/176 in which the General Assembly called for the convening of an International Peace Conference on the Middle East, under the auspices of the United Nations.

Was adopted with 138 votes in favor and 2 abstentions.

Israel and the United States were the only states that voted against the resolution.

Key elements of the resolution:

1- withdrawal of Israel from the occupied Palestinian territories, including Jerusalem, and from the other occupied Arab territories (that is the Golan Heights);

2-security of all States in the region, including those named in resolution 181 (that is Israel and Palestine), within secure and internationally recognized boundaries

3- execution of Resolution 194;

4- dismantling the Israeli settlements

5- free access to Holy Places

Israel especially objected to paragraph 3, which affirms the principle of ending Israel's occupation, complete withdrawal and application of Resolution 194 regarding the Palestinian refugees.

Israel also objected to the participation in the International Conference of the PLO, which was not acknowledged by Israel as the representative of the Palestinians, at the time.

Israel argued that the conference would substitute, rather than support direct negotiations

Unfortunately the charade goes on for decades with the support of the US.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join