It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Toddlers See Cloaked Alien Ships?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hey, I have a weird question..

My son is just over 2 years old, and he loves airplanes and helicopters. He knows what they look like and sound like, and whenever he sees them in the sky (we live near an airport) he gets excited and says "I see airplane!" "I See Airplane!" and he looks directly at them.
He does the same with cars, using the color, trucks, buses and all that too. He never says he sees something if it isn't there or if he doesn't hear it. Never once.

Sometimes you can hear a plane but not see it, he will say the same thing then but not look at anything directly just around at the sky.

But sometimes, there is nothing there at all. No sound of a plane either. It's not often but now and then he'll look at a spot in the sky and say "I see Airplane" and sometimes it will be a clear blue sky with nothing in it, no sound either. My wife and I are always like, what is he looking at?...

You know how kids can hear certain sound frequencies that adults cannot hear? (That's a fact btw), well, is it possible that young children can see cloaked alien ships somehow?? and maybe lose that ability before they can really understand what they are seeing or talk about it?

Just a theory, what do you think? Is it possible?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster
I think it's possible, but thanks for asking a question I haven't seen before! Interesting idea to say the least.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

He never says he sees something if it isn't there or if he doesn't hear it. Never once.

And yet here we are.

Then again, maybe.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
mhm
cloaked ships
invisible entities
ghouls and monsters
creatures that lurk under beds

though i suppose he could be as you say bad at communicating (yeah....2.... remember) and you are entirely misinterpreting what hes saying
maybe he want to see an airplane
maybe hes looking for a positive reaction from you when he points them out
maybe hes just pointing out yeah thats where airplanes go

plenty of far far more reasonable explanations

and what would be the purposes of a cloaked ship
hell imagine what kind of technology well have in the next 50 years let alone something far more advanced
what would be the purpose?
anything they could possibly want to see or do could be done far outside of our solar system with hardly a trace to be found

and if made on earth why play with it around people?

seriously i just dont get the logic
edit on 12-10-2015 by fartlordsupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Yes, just like my child can see ghosts.....I'm sure of it. Freaks me out but not in a bad poltergeist way. And given it is said that alien craft operate from similar densities as ethereal spirits.....it is a most plausible theory.

In fact, we have had an incident of note. One night my son started screaming then went quiet.....when I went to his room he was standing there in the pitch black looking out his window and up at the sky, with the curtains opened.

Scary thing is.....we closed the curtains before we put him to bed and he can't reach the curtain draw string. My son is 3 yrs old.
edit on 12-10-2015 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Children can see everything.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well, kids are still in touch with their inter dimensional beings we all are since at birth. Once they eventually start watching TV and mingle with other kids in the teenage group, they suddenly are drawn into the world from the TV perspective.

It's good to capture this kind of moments on video, to show your kid when they grow up.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Plausible.

We know that even cameras can pick up things in the sky that arent visible to the adult naked eye. Perhaps some kids are born able to see stuff like that, but the receptors go inactive or get burned out just about the time he gets old enough that people might believe what he says?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
A lot of things could be "psychic sight" or psychic seeing. The spirit rather than the physical body is seeing what the physical can't see.
I used to have this happen all through teen years and until I was 25. Before falling asleep I could shut my eyes and just relax my mind, and then I could see the room with my eyes closed. Everything looks slightly off in this mode though. Colors are dampened out but depth perception is increased. I don't experience these things anymore.

When I was two and three I used to see things other people couldn't see, so maybe there is something to it. If the mind is closed off to this, it seems to shunt the phenomenon as well.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I can see energy moving around when i focus on it, or when i pull my fingers apart there are like static white strings that pull like rubber bands. Every cat i've ever owned seemed to chase invisible 'things' no one else could see, and no it wasn't the cat nip. So yes, i believe babies and small children can also see this as they haven't been hypnotized not to see it yet.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Children see thing's that adults can not, they are not so tied into the narrow view of reality that this life imposes on us as we grow older and there reality is in many ways broader a little like the australian aboriginal dream time.

I was about three and a half to four year's of age and remember vividly seeing what I as a child described as frozen lightning in the roof of a house were it seemed to be embedded, the tiles around it were cracked, wierdly when I pointed it out to my sister whom was about 17 at the time she seemed to be in an almost trance like state as I remember as did other adults as if they could not register it.

The house was about 50 yards from our own home on a new town council estate in the town of Skelmersdale in Lancashire England, a section called Eskbank of the Tanhouse 5 housing estate and my mother's friend a lady called Betty lived there with her children and husband.

At the time there was snow on the roof's and as it was winter and around this thing the snow was melted for about four feet around.

I would describe it as being about nine feet tall, crystaline shaped but asymetric like a broken shard of some kind, it glowed bright sky blue but faded getting darker and slowly more transparrent over the next two week's or so, about a month later the new town corporation Council sent men to repair the roof were it had left a hole about one foot across and broken several of the tiles near the apex of the house roof but though I remember other kid's seeing it but losing interest and paying it no attention non of the adults and I mean non payed this thing any attention at all even when pointed out so I assume they could not see it.

Now my explanation is maybe children can see into a broader universe but as they learn and adjust to this level of reality they lose that ability or it is somehow suppressed in adulthood.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Mind posting a link that verify children can hear different frequencies or is there a household example? I'm drawing a blank on this fact.

Children have vivid imaginations. Your child could be pondering about reality in general staring up into the sky. If he is so observant of everything else he could be thinking who knows what when there is nothing there.

I agree and have also experience the things you are saying but when you grow up they all have scientific explanations. On the other hand these subjects of aliens, ghosts, etc have never been taken seriously by science so that is why it's still debatable.

ET's might be able to manifest in only "your" observation, so it could be possible.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Actually that is true, we hear by vibration which oscilates small hairs like scilia that end in a nerve, as we get older our hearing range drops dramatically and in old age we lose most of our high frequency sensitivity, of course genetic's and family traits come into play but YES children do hear more frequencys than adult's.

Indeed there was an invention, I have not heard of it being used though but it does work.

In the UK we had a problem with gangs of kid's with nothing better to do hanging around and causing a nuisance as well as crime, this could be offputting especially for small business like the corner shop whom do not want a gang of kid's hanging around for hours in front of there store so a guy exploited this fact and invented a high frequency sonic emitter you could put up outside, much like an electronic mole deterrant it produces a constant oscillating high frequency audio signal, this can be heard by kids up to there late teen's to early twenty's but above that almost no one can hear it?.

www.movingsoundtech.com...
edit on 13-10-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I think so like you said kids are on a different level as adults they are not told what is what..... so nothing preconceived. Kids are someone we need to listen to, they are pure and truth. You know your own child and if you feel it from him then yes go with it.

edit on 13-10-2015 by B35ridge because: it sent to the wrong post.... i am not sure how tht happened..but it sent it to some one else

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DumpMaster
Hey, I have a weird question..

My son is just over 2 years old, and he loves airplanes and helicopters. He knows what they look like and sound like, and whenever he sees them in the sky (we live near an airport) he gets excited and says "I see airplane!" "I See Airplane!" and he looks directly at them.
He does the same with cars, using the color, trucks, buses and all that too. He never says he sees something if it isn't there or if he doesn't hear it. Never once.

Sometimes you can hear a plane but not see it, he will say the same thing then but not look at anything directly just around at the sky.

But sometimes, there is nothing there at all. No sound of a plane either. It's not often but now and then he'll look at a spot in the sky and say "I see Airplane" and sometimes it will be a clear blue sky with nothing in it, no sound either. My wife and I are always like, what is he looking at?...

You know how kids can hear certain sound frequencies that adults cannot hear? (That's a fact btw), well, is it possible that young children can see cloaked alien ships somehow?? and maybe lose that ability before they can really understand what they are seeing or talk about it?

Just a theory, what do you think? Is it possible?

Having 3 kids myself, I can tell you they all do this. Its quite eerie the first time.

However, if you know just a little bit about basic child psychology, this is also a way for the child to practice its own perceptions... Reaffirm itself.

So in situations where theres nothing there, its not about you seeing what is not there or telling the child nothing is there..... Its about you recognising that the child sometimes has an experience that there is a plane in the air, that yes you did see a plane up there the other day but today the plane is somewhere else or not there.
So reaffirm and confirm.

Not aliens...... Please dont mess up your kid with false assumptions.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

You know how kids can hear certain sound frequencies that adults cannot hear? (That's a fact btw)

It might be possible he is just simply hearing a plane that you might not be. Though I don't doubt some connection between very young kids/toddlers, I had an experience myself from around 1-2 years old that I don't remember and cannot be explained.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I genuinely think as a child, you are able to hear and see things much more than when you become an adult. Please bare with me, but I think this is down to children having a free mind and spirit.

What I mean by that, is that as we grow up. We get "Educated" and become dwarfed by media etc. etc. Thus, IMO, taking away the spectrum of how we connect with the world.

Just my opinion. But very plausible.

Whether your child is seeing an alien space ship though? Well I guess we won't know until you ask

*I understand that your kid may not understand what you are asking, so I imagine you will wait a year or 2 first!*

edit on 13-10-2015 by brace22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: brace22

Wow this turned into a decent thread.

I got the idea originally because it kids up until a certain age pass a certain point of growth lose the ability to hear certain frequencies that adults cannot hear at all. There was some kids on Dragons Den a few years back pitching some sort of invention they had where they could secretly communicate or something and adults would never know. I forget what it is, but it is a real thing. That mixed with people saying their kids see strange things.

It could be he wants to see them, but he looks specifically at a place when he says it.

Could also be nothing at all, either way, I thought it would be a neat idea to mention.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Of oh course not, I'm not going to mess anyone up especially my own kid, lol.

I am 100% science / reality / fact / evidence / proof / logic based.
I just thought it was interesting idea, as children can hear sound frequencies that adults cannot, I thought hey, maybe they can also see certain whatevers that adults cannot.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: brace22
I genuinely think as a child, you are able to hear and see things much more than when you become an adult. Please bare with me, but I think this is down to children having a free mind and spirit.

I KNOW it without a doubt, when I was around 2 years old I would tell my mom stories about my grandfather, who had passed away 1 year before I was born. Old stories, almost always in 3rd person as if my grandfather was speaking through me. I didn't believe her until she showed recordings of me doing it. Sorry, those vids will not be shared, way too personal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join