It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Toddlers See Cloaked Alien Ships?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

I was, and am, kinda surprised this hasn't been moved to Skunk Works. It's a good thread and fun to speculate, but it fits the criteria for Skunk Works more appropriately in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

Kids can see things we can't, sometimes! My younger set had this habit, at certain very small ages, of looking at the ceiling and smiling, cooing, etc., and one even labeled what she was "looking at", as Pooh characters. She did it first, then the nest two did as well, though they didn't name anything. Same happy faces, though. We wondered if it was guardian angels. Nothing at all creepy about it, and I would notice!

In your case, hard to say! He could just have very sharp eyesight, and see a plane you can't. My mother could spot a VW on the highway, and ID it, before the rest of us could even see the smallest flash indicating a car. So, possibly he's seeing real planes. I won't rule out something else, though! With kids you never know.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
I definitely think there's something to be said about young childrens' visual perception. I tend to agree with the view that children have a pure, unconditioned mind capable of this. As adults we've lost that capability through mass media and society's conditioning.

That being said, when my daughter was about 18 months old, i would lay next to her at bedtime and she would smile and wave to the bedroom ceiling as if someone or something was there. This wasn't every night, but it happened at least 10 times.

Now my daughter's 10 and i've asked her about when she used to do this. Of course, she has no memory of it

That's just the srt of thing I described, before reading the rest of the responses!! All three of my younger ones did this. The older of the three claimed it was Pooh characters; Pooh Bear, Christopher Robin Rabbit, Piglet, etc. Nothing at all sinister or creepy about it, either. Always super peaceful. This happened regularly, usually mornings when we were awake but not "up" yet. We figured angels, maybe.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I already proffered the idea of ''Eye Floaters" here (or scroll up):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The answer to the OP's original question is yes. Obviously.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Suggestion: You can show him some drawings of ufo (not in the sky) and ask him whether he has seen them before and what are they.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I already proffered the idea of ''Eye Floaters" here (or scroll up):

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Good I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of it; starred your posts, you've made some excellent contributions to this thread. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Third eye is active and in its works as a natural, internal part of the body/mind complex, as these ages.

It's what you eat, how you think, the patterns of thought, the freedom of your mind/imagination etc...

That determines if your eye will stay active and working, or become dormant like 95% of humanity in societies.

Why is this? We are what we eat, we are what we think, we are eveything that happens inside of us biologically, mentally, emotionally.

Human being is a very complex yet simple design , a mind given consciousness that operates biological body made up of MANY systems.

The minds eye, third eye, mental faculty.. it's an unseen system, that operates biological systems/bodies by decision, choice, intention, purpose, reason.

It's key to identify there is more to human being then organs, blood flesh and 5/PHI-based geometry. Then one can understand the mind a little better, and understsnd the third eye is a natural functioning system of ourselves that allow us observe sometimes, what is not visual in our light spectrum our two eyes cant pick up with the 3D space/reality..

Otherwise we use two eyeballs to visually interpret what is in the external reality, whether a plane helicopter or bird.

Children see ghosts, spirits, other beings sometimes ET/ID, also ancestry spirits that linger.
Many adults can too, which have kept their mental system fluent their lifetime.

Repetitions in schools 280 days a year, every year until your 18 years of age... is not natural to the mind. Thst should be the first obvious clue of why many are not attuned and using their minds vision

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Yes children can hear higher frequencies than adults.. but a child that age also typically has a very active imagination.

A child's eyes are no more developed than an adult, yes vision fades but a healthy 15-20 year old would see very much the same as a toddler.. and even hear the same for the most part.. I think with all of our advanced optics we'd probably be able to see something like that before a toddler.

Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
No.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Oh c'mon. There is no other explanation that it being the spirit auras of transdimensional shapeshifting angels. I mean, DUH. Cloaking devices? That's just crazy talk.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus

Yes children can hear higher frequencies than adults.. but a child that age also typically has a very active imagination.

A child's eyes are no more developed than an adult, yes vision fades but a healthy 15-20 year old would see very much the same as a toddler.. and even hear the same for the most part.. I think with all of our advanced optics we'd probably be able to see something like that before a toddler.

Just my opinion.

Correct but maybe it is not so much the physical make up as the quantum structure related to the consciousness of a child.

Have you ever heard of Schroedinger the physicist and theorist whom is one of the fathers of quantum theory or rather inspirations for it, he stated that if you put a cat in a box with a vial of cyanide you do not know the state of the cat until you open the box, is it alive or is it dead, now his theory was hypothetical (the cat would probably be rattling around trying to get out unless it was dead) and to prove a point about percieved states and it was later born out with more advanced theory.

For instance when a photon is observed (monitored as best we can no one can see a single photon) it behaves like a particle but when it is unobserved it behaves in a wave like fashion leading some to believe the photon has propertys that span multiple parallel realitys and that it can pass between these near realitys and simultaneoulsy exist within them while our conscious perspective places us in a single reality.

So maybe a child has a broader reality awareness that diminishes as we grow older and we lose that interdimensional awareness levelling out at the level of what we as a race regard as our shared reality and so maybe even our own shared reality is not so narrow as we may think but it is a concensous reality that we all more or less share (well most of us that is).

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I believe your child is definitely seeing things that the average can not. My parents tell me stories about when I was a child I had a fear of the sky and the blue screen on the tv. Like when you hooked up a vcr the blue screen it would have before you pressed play. If I stared at that screen or if they took me outside to play, I would cry and run to them frightened. They never asked me why I was afraid. The older and more intuned I became I accepted the fact I was seeing things in the sky others couldn't see. The same as how I can feel spirits and the ability to put myself in other people's shoes. I don't know if I was seeing aliens or angels which in a sense are the same. All I kno is from a very young age I could see and feel especially things that others couldn't in the sky and surrounding me on the ground.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

LOL brilliant I love it!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

No, but their imaginations do.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You definitely present an interesting question. My mother told me I was bonkers when I was a kid. I was absolutely petrified to go to bed at night because of things I 'thought' I saw. It was consistent, something had definitely frightened me when I was a kid, and more than once. I believe this even more now as my daughter is 2, and as young as their minds are, you know, they are not stupid. In fact you should really listen to what your child is trying to communicate with you sometimes as their opinion is free from bias and impartial. They do not give a damn what you think about it, but they are going to tell you regardless.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Take pictures next time it happens. I'll show my toddler and see if he sees anything.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I know for a fact that dogs can detect them from first hand experience.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

is it possible that young children can see cloaked alien ships somehow??

I wouldn't doubt it a bit. Try this, make a rudimentary sketch of an airplane and different shaped ufos. Next time he says that, show him the drawings and ask him to point out the "plane."

<< 1  2  3   >>

join