It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Military Activity In Central Ohio

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hello ATS I've signed up on this site to report something strange going on in Central Ohio. More exactly the areas around Whitehall, Reynoldsburg, and Pataskala along East Broad street near the outer-belt or 270. I was coming home from dinner a couple days ago when I witnessed something very unusual. Four Fighter jets were flying in formation very low along East Broad. Normally something like this would not be very alarming but closer to Pataskala I encountered a Military Convoy turning off of Broad onto Mink heading for Licking Heights in Pataskala. Later that day I sitting outside on my porch when Fighter Jets and Blackhawk Helicopters flew low over my neighborhood heading towards Newark.

The last group of Jets and Helicopters flew right through a commercial flight plan and passed underneath a commercial airliner which is extremely weird as I was under the impression that this area was a no fly zone for Military Craft. My neighbor who works for the Defense Center in Whitehall also confirmed that he had noticed an armed buildup within the Defense complex itself. Although he couldn't understand the reasoning behind it because there are no scheduled drills for the area.

This kinda behavior is not normal in this area. It has some people here worried.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Possibly a planned drill or exercise?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

It definitely could be. But I'm surprised my neighbor didn't know about it. He works at the Defense Center and is usually in the know for these kind of things.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ubernood

Possible ufo crash and site cleanup. That's the kind of military action you would expect from a season of Hanger 1: Ufo files.

Yeah, apperantly the rules we regular folks abide by doesn't apply to this kind if operations.

Usually, it will be nothing more than space debris.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Jade Helm migration?

Jade Helm!

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Don't worry, it's just my brothers preparing for Marshall law and rounding up people in fema camps.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Four Fighter jets were flying in formation very low.

Military Convoy.

Fighter Jets and Blackhawk Helicopters flew low.

Group of Jets and Helicopters passed underneath a commercial airliner.

An armed buildup within the Defense complex itself.

Could be the OHIO MILITARY RESERVE conducting training or drills www.ohmr.ohio.gov...

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The Boys are gearing up for Dubya Dubya III: The Bear Awakens!

Rated E For Everyone
edit on 11/10/2015 by IridiumFlareMadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
With all that is going on presently, I would be a bit surprised if a number of military exercises were not going on all over the country, at different strategic bases. Jet fighter squadrons can certainly be vectored in civilian airspace, all done by the ATC, with flight plans and designated altitudes. It is done preparing for airshows all the time.
edit on 11-10-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I agree.. Most likely a drill but thanks for letting us know.

welcome to ATS ubernood!

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness
The Boys are gearing up for Dubya Dubya III: The Bear Awakens!

Rated E For Everyone

This

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

We would suppose that if you have a full blown conspiracy in mind that you would know the proper spelling of a key word that you used. Small mistake, but you lose any credibility you might think that your response garnered.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness
Get 10 kills to unlock the Golden AK. Get 50 to unlock PTSD!

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I before E except after C ?.

Hmmmmmm?.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I live in NW Columbus and saw those fighters.

My business is located a stone's throw from Don Scott airfield, and I've been lucky enough to catch peeks of all kinds of stuff I never thought I'd see. Over the summer they had some kind of paratrooper competition. C 130's flying in low, dropping the boys out the back, Ospreys all over the place (and they were LOUD), plus I got to feed a bunch of the guys.

At first I was a bit put off, but after talking with them, they are definitely our friends.

Our crummy politicians have made us leery of our military, and I find that incredibly sad. Blame it on "half baked conspiracy theories" all you want, but these ideas were born out of frustration and fear, and that starts at the top.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

It's called sarcasm, and humor.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ubernood area.

This kinda behavior is not normal in this area. It has some people here worried.

Ive lived here most of my life and it's not unusual. We have two big bases in the area, Rickenbacker and DCSC. They're always moving equipment around and conducting drills.
edit on 12-10-2015 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: ubernood area.

Ive lived here most of my life and it's not unusual. We have two big bases in the area, Rickenbacker and DCSC. They're always moving equipment around and conducting drills.

That's what I was thinking.

I grew up in Rickenbacker's flight path, and Wright Patterson really isn't that far away when you think about it.

Here's something that really creeps me out: I live about two blocks from Battelle. Sometimes, when I drift off to sleep after reading ATS, I wonder what kind of horribly awful experiments are happening somewhere in the bowels of that place.

It's like ground zero of the NWO Military Industrial Complex. Creeeeepy.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Everyone's been worried the "Rebellon" would start in .......Ohio. Obviously, the government is too!

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I live in reynoldsburg and I haven't seen a thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join