It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Military Activity In Central Ohio

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness
The Boys are gearing up for Dubya Dubya III: The Bear Awakens!

Rated E For Everyone

I laughed too hard at this.

Back to the OP - always good to be aware of these things. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ubernood

Are you sure they are "ours"?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I live around Mt. Vernon. The other night I watched a Chinook take off from a tiny airstrip around the city. About two years ago, every week in fact, I'd see two all black Chinooks flying low toward Mt. Vernon. But the other night it took off in the dead of night, around about 3AM and only one, and I knew what it was because it was flying so low overhead I could see it glisten from City Light, and flew dangerously close to the water tower by the Hospital.
edit on 13-10-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I have been reading this website for at least 10 years, and when I saw this topic, I decided to reply. I saw the aircraft that flew through here in Nerk. It has happened a few times this year. I don't remember it happening in the past.

Also, I was in Hebron a couple weeks ago and saw a convoy of 4 White DHS Chevy Tahoes behind a couple semi trucks coming north on SR79.

I definitely have had my feelers out for 14 years
edit on 13-10-2015 by nerk72 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: TechniXcality

We would suppose that if you have a full blown conspiracy in mind that you would know the proper spelling of a key word that you used. Small mistake, but you lose any credibility you might think that your response garnered.

Really? The additional space you added between "that" and "if" in your first sentence makes you ineffective as a grammar nazi. Now, back to the thread.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Central Ohio Soldiers Prepare For Deployment

I wonder if this had something to do with it. I am also from Ohio and I remember seeing this on the news.

CHILLICOTHE, Ohio - 19-year-old Tyler McCluer will be one of 160 soldiers to deploy overseas Monday morning.

The Ohio Army National Guard engineer unit will serve as plumbers, electricians, etc. during a year-long deployment overseas.

McCluer spent his last night before deployment with family and close friends.

“You're going to miss my 13 dude!,” said McCluer’s younger brother over sizzling skillet of spaghetti sauce.

As the family sat on their living room couch, McCluer’s stepmom, Bobbiejo, talked about the uncertainty of seeing a child off for their first deployment.

“I'm not really sure what tomorrow's going to bring. We haven't done anything like this in the past,” said Bobbiejo.

So instead of the usual family dinner, McCluer’s youngest sibling dressed in an Army uniform replica and gave her big brother a special gift filled with chocolate.

“It says God's speed and it has a soldier on the side of it,” said McCluer.

His stepmother also said a special prayer over dinner.

“I just want to say thank you for this food and please protect Tyler while he's gone,” Bobbiejo prayed.

After that, Tyler went back to cracking jokes and making his siblings smile.

“That is my way of coping. It's how I get through things,” said McCluer.

McCluer’s unit will first train in Fort Bliss, Texas before heading to Kuwait. Their full deployment will be about 400 days.

The public is invited to attend the soldiers’ call to duty ceremony.

It will be held at 10 a.m. on October 12th at the Shoemaker Center on the Ohio University-Chillicothe campus.

www.10tv.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Don't worry, it's just my brothers preparing for Marshall law and rounding up people in fema camps.

or else.....it would have to be rounding up UFO aliens!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Well....I noticed this morning a large very low-flying military cargo plane overhead...which is not all that uncommon a sight in Dayton, near Wright Patterson AFB. But it was directly over head, and I don't ever recall that flight path before. Less than a minute later, another obvious jet fighter of some sort flew in the same direction nearby. I didn't see it, but it was definitely a fighter. We both looked up and thought it a bit unusual, as neither of us had seen different kinds of aircraft flying together before....aside from the Air Show And Tattoo, each year.

Then this morning I read that 3 days ago, Wright Patterson rolled out a new in-air refueling system that is a large improvement of what we have been using. So, maybe they are just practicing with that. I also have not seen any large amount of air traffic from the base, more than usual.

So...basically, I'm just adding a little more information to the conversation.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I just wish we could see some confounded Black Triangles, or maybe The Green Lady.

Enough of this conventional stuff.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ubernood
Hello ATS I've signed up on this site to report something strange going on in Central Ohio. More exactly the areas around Whitehall, Reynoldsburg, and Pataskala along East Broad street near the outer-belt or 270. I was coming home from dinner a couple days ago when I witnessed something very unusual. Four Fighter jets were flying in formation very low along East Broad. Normally something like this would not be very alarming but closer to Pataskala I encountered a Military Convoy turning off of Broad onto Mink heading for Licking Heights in Pataskala. Later that day I sitting outside on my porch when Fighter Jets and Blackhawk Helicopters flew low over my neighborhood heading towards Newark.

The last group of Jets and Helicopters flew right through a commercial flight plan and passed underneath a commercial airliner which is extremely weird as I was under the impression that this area was a no fly zone for Military Craft. My neighbor who works for the Defense Center in Whitehall also confirmed that he had noticed an armed buildup within the Defense complex itself. Although he couldn't understand the reasoning behind it because there are no scheduled drills for the area.

This kinda behavior is not normal in this area. It has some people here worried.

What date and time, specifically?

I am literally right in the middle of that area. I would have definitely heard it.

We have military choppers fly over my house all the time, on the way to Rickenbacker Air National Guard.

And the Defense Center has a liquidation sale every now and then, looks like a buildup, then a bunch of civilian vehicles haul off the military vehicles and trailers. So, it's not unusual for that to happen. I drive by it almost daily, and nothing looks out of the ordinary right now. I was just going down James Rd earlier.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: TechniXcality

We would suppose that if you have a full blown conspiracy in mind that you would know the proper spelling of a key word that you used. Small mistake, but you lose any credibility you might think that your response garnered.

Really? The additional space you added between "that" and "if" in your first sentence makes you ineffective as a grammar nazi. Now, back to the thread.

And obviously not someone who is up with The Walking Dead prophecies either.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There's also a full scale EMA / Homeland Security exercise scheduled for Franklin County in less than 10 days. I don't know if it could be something related to that.

On another note, one of my buddies says he saw a triangle UFO the other night down in Chillicothe, so who knows...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I assume you have some sort of military base in the area? If so, then nothing about this sounds unusual. Training isn't always part of an exercise, so you can see such flights whenever, and the convoy is likely just equipment being moved, which is also fairly routine. Veteran myself and spouse of a career soldier (now retired), so we have spent some time around bases. Before that, lived in S.A., with four Air Force bases and an Army camp, and believe me, what you describe sounds very normal for anyplace around a base. As for the flying "under" the commercial craft, it's the elevations that count, as much as the actual area over which they fly. Flights can "cross" one another quite safely as long as all are at the proper elevation.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This summer, I had four F-15 fighter jets blast right over my house at full speed and low altitude.

I thought a nuclear missile was about to go off.

I was a little jarred about the event (and at the time I did not know they were F-15's).

Later I found out they did that for a spectacle at a sporting event.
edit on 14-10-2015 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join