It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING : Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Congrats you just posted what BRICS is

and then spewed a bunch of stuff thats you opinion

I provided facts and quotes from two different sources confirming what I said

Again your hubris, and opinion doesnt equal fact.

Im not going to continue in this circular argument with you, I provided sources and facts and quotes not my opinion but from their mouths.

Buhbye

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
the west system is only based on making money.......wats the real value of it???????.a reply to: stumason

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Those all good knowing US fraternities seems to be a lot of talk nowadays. Heeey Fonzie!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimisticCynic

Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians... and he is on right side.

here is for You some evidence about israeli activities
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimisticCynic
Yeah uhh, im not hurt by anything, my sources were sound

No, they are not. They are cherry picked, by you, to represent the most biased viewpoint which isn't based in any sound reasoning.

LoL did you just say Pravda is a pro russian source , so it cant be accurate?

Pravda is terrible. Just a scan of their top 20 "most read articles" shows you the blatant bias.

lol Wait so if a pro russian source is saying that they are intentionally trying to crash US dollar, then they are obviously lying?

Yes - they are just stirring the pot for home consumption mostly and that's assuming there is even any accurate reporting going at all and not simply just made up bollocks. The notorious Internet BS paddler Sorcha Faal and Pravda go hand in hand.

Not to mention you JUST contradicted yourself, you just said not 2 posts ago that ZeroHedge wasnt iffy, now youre back tracking

No, I actually changed my mind as I had it confused with another website - I don't read it as it's horsecrap, I had it mixed up with another website. You'll have to forgive me there, I'm on my second night shift with few hours sleep.

No really im not hurt at all, I proved my point with valid sources, your hubris is the problem , not my sources

No, you proved nothing apart from you only read highly questionable sources who make a living out of peddling utter BS. I bet you, in 10 years time, BRICs will not have collapsed the dollar and we'll be ticking along pretty much the same as normal, but with a more balanced global economy.

I've been here over 10 years, so you know I'll be around to check back with you on that.... Will you?

Go have a "spot of tea" relax

And as we actually say here in the UK, kiss my hairy white arse

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZakOlongapo

Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians... and he is on right side.

www.youtube.com...

Again I lived in Israel I know what goes on there, and I dont need youtube videos or conspiracy theories

I get it, you love Putin, theres lots of pro russian people on this site recently

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You've proven nothing apart from you'll believe any old horsecrap. And my "opinion" is verifiable fact - go look it up...

Read this thread - it actually has real information, not made up Pravda nonsense
edit on 11/10/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Interesting that you've been alive for 7,000 years and can determine "the right side". As for the "right side", I wonder why other ME Arabs from SA, Egypt, etc. don't even like the Palestinians.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Hey, you guys seem to be a lot of talk, you did it great up until the well 1950s, now geez, Even Putin is a better freemason than you guys are.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

www.youtube.com...

Interesting that you've been alive for 7,000 years and can determine "the right side". As for the "right side", I wonder why other ME Arabs from SA, Egypt, etc. don't even like the Palestinians.

a question that no one seems to want to actually answer

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The Bear has finally come out of hibernation and decided the world's affairs are their affairs.

When is this going to stop? You know, I get it, Russia has had very few opportunities to feel good about itself, but this threatening sh!t is crazy.....Who the heck,in their right mind, thinks that the Russians are Big Men On Campus? The problem with your statements are that they don't align with reality. Nobody, except for small, scared neighbors, care what Russia has "decided." Gimme a break. Love Ya, man.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia

Hey, you guys seem to be a lot of talk, you did it great up until the well 1950s, now geez, Even Putin is a better freemason than you guys are.

I suspect you're trying to be clever, but you appear to have failed...

Why even mention Freemasonry?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

uhh... You are a bit lost in all informations You get to i bet

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

can You, please link all those who disagree with Palestinians? so we can see and talk
thanks...
btw i use to live in Egypt to... Etelien, 40 km east from Cairo. nice place and nice people over there

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Actually to be honest,

Ill try to explain it simple: People arent stupid, they just dont care.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
generly people are nice....! its the system they live in thats devide them....save the people by killing the system!a reply to: ZakOlongapo

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

if the USA will do "whatever it takes" to defend Israel... it will make them internationally more stupid then they act by now... for reasonable people....

let's see xx

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
***Why even mention Freemasonry? ******
wrong name.... we call it lobbyclubs now....... those who provide politicians to be elected....and ruling the system
**a reply to: stumason

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join