It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Many Americans have been brainwashed into the "official version" of events of 9/11 just like many people are brainwashed into religion and told not to question their faith, even though it makes no sense at all and most of the stories in The Bible and other religious books are complete nonsense.

In the same brainwashing manner, Americans have been told that questioning the official story on 9/11 is "unpatriotic" and that anyone who asks questions about official versions of events is a crackpot and should be ridiculed, just like the Church ridicules and ostracizes people who question the official interpretation of The Bible and leave the Church.

It's the same technique - don't question what the masses are being told because if you do, you're not one of the group anymore.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

I asked for evidence of an inside job. Where is it? This came from you link.

“It’s very doubtful that Muslims were behind 9/11

Countries around the world blamed Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, not Bush. Even al-Qaeda added itself as responsible.

Since countries around the world blamed Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, where's your evidence of an inside job?
edit on 12-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Many Americans have been brainwashed into the "official version" of events of 9/11 just like many people are brainwashed into religion and told not to question their faith, even though it makes no sense at all and most of the stories in The Bible and other religious books are complete nonsense.

Well, I asked for evidence of an inside job and here is what the conspiracy theorist hit me with.

Is it any wonder then, why the Truth Movement is a laughingstock that it is today?!

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Oh I'm sure you do. You wouldn't be good at your job otherwise. But, listen Virginia, may I call you Virginia?

Nope!

You keep a list of sources pertaining to the debunking of 911 conspiracies.

Could it be that I am an historian for a certain chapter? Why of course. Not to mention my own experience and knowledge to understand when conspiracy theorist are posting disinformation.

Now, how about posting details on how the government could have carried out the 9/11 attack.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Let us know when any of what you posted has anything to do with what ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Well, I have debunked conspiracy theorist claims based on my own experience and knowledge in the world of aviation, not to mention that my Wing Commander was inside the Pentagon when American 77 slammed into that building.

It would help certain people to do their homework before they post rather than posting disinformation that was planted for the sole purpose of discrediting the Truth Movement.

If they had done their homework, they would understand why 9/11 had nothing to do with an inside job.

Nice, somehow you and other "official" sources reel out a story from amongst myriad sources that ALL of which can be lying or fooled, and make it into one story that totally contradicts everything.

Well, let's just say that I have the knowledge and experience to know when to hold 'em, and when to throw 'em. Now, where's your evidence that 9/11 was an inside job?

It has only been 14 years since 911, and yet, I am still here waiting for the inside job evidence. I want to see details on how an inside job could have been carried out. Anything short of evidence, and you have no case.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: SPECULUM

Bush and Binladen's and yet you still Deny the Association during this moment in time.

Bush Sr. was at one time Head of CIA and had Direct ties to Binladen? Give me a Break

Everything that has been orchestrated in the middle east to this point in time was preordained as far back as 1975, possibly even earlier.

Nothing goes on in this world without our knowledge when it comes to our enemies...Our spy technology and networks are beyond our understanding and reality, and for a small group of terrorists in a cave in Afghanistan to pull off one of the greatest sneak attacks in the US without our knowledge is just Ludicrous...Doesn't matter what agency's or other countries said about pre-warnings, that was their cover..it was meant to happen regardless

edit on 12-10-2015 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Bush and Binladen's and yet you still Deny the Association during this moment in time.

Bush Sr. was at one time Head of CIA and had Direct ties to Binladen? Give me a Break

Everything that has been orchestrated in the middle east to this point in time was preordained as far back as 1975, possibly even earlier.

Nothing goes on in this world without our knowledge when it comes to our enemies...Our spy technology and networks are beyond our understanding and reality, and for a small group of terrorists in a cave in Afghanistan to pull off one of the greatest sneak attacks in the US without our knowledge is just Ludicrous...Doesn't matter what agency's or other countries said about pre-warnings, that was their cover..it was meant to happen regardless

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

That won't fly because Bush dealt only with bin Laden's family, not with Osama bin Laden himself. In addition, bin Laden's family have disowned him.

Case in point.

Family in U.S. Cut Off Ties to bin Laden

This week, in Saudi Arabia, the patriarch of the bin Laden family, Sheikh Abdullah bin Laden, Osama's uncle, publicly denounced him.

"All the family members condemn all violent and terrorist acts, even if Osama is behind them," the uncle told reporters.

"They condemn the act. They condemn terrorism and they disavow any connections to Osama," said Adfil Najam, a professor of international studies at Boston University said.

It is not the first time Osama bin Laden's relatives have distanced themselves from their notorious family member. His relatives also denounced him after the 1998 terrorist attacks on U.S. embassies in Africa — attacks for which Osama bin Laden has been indicted in U.S. federal court.

abcnews.go.com...

At no time did Bush have ties with Osama bin Laden. As proof, you cannot post such evidence for everyone here. That is my challenge to you.

That is not evidence of a 9/11 inside job.

...and for a small group of terrorists in a cave in Afghanistan to pull off one of the greatest sneak attacks in the US without our knowledge is just Ludicrous...

Speaking of a cave in Afghanistan, let's take a look here.

Taliban 'warned US of huge attack

An aide to the former Taleban foreign minister, Wakil Ahmad Muttawakil, has revealed that he was sent to warn American diplomats and the United Nations that Osama bin Laden was due to launch a huge attack on American soil.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409 Doesn't matter what was said or written. What does matter is what was going on behind closed doors in Secret

Its pretty easy to keep things Secret when you are in bed with them

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyFontaine

Morgan Reynolds claims this B-767 is not a real aircraft.

In fact, Morgan Reynolds claims that no aircraft struck the WTC buildings, but videos tell another story. Question is; How many conspiracy theorist have been duped by Morgan Reynolds?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Could it be that I am an historian for a certain chapter? Why of course. Not to mention my own experience and knowledge to understand when conspiracy theorist are posting disinformation.

Now, how about posting details on how the government could have carried out the 9/11 attack.

A historian for a certain chapter....yup, bingo.

Actually, this thread isn't about me or my evidence in regards to 911, this is about

Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside
try to keep up.

edit on 12-10-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

That won't fly. Nixon couldn't keep the Watergate scandal a secret and his vice president could not keep his misdeeds a secret either.

Now, what I would like to hear from you are details of how the government carried out such an attack.

You made a claim of an inside job and I am expecting you to back it up with evidence for everyone here.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Actually, this thread isn't about me or my evidence in regards to 911, this is about

Read my previous post where Morgan Reynolds makes the claim that no aircraft struck WTC1 and WTC2. He lied about those aircraft and he is lying about 9/11 as an inside job.

His track record for lying is there for all to see. The question is; How many truthers have been duped by the claim of Mr. Morgan Reynolds that 9/11 was an inside job?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Read my previous post where Morgan Reynolds makes the claim that no aircraft struck WTC1 and WTC2. He lied about those aircraft and he is lying about 9/11 as an inside job.

His track record for lying is there for all to see. The question is; How many truthers have been duped by the claim of Mr. Morgan Reynolds that 9/11 was an inside job?

See, now that's on topic. I agree, that's just disinformation, there to muddy the truth. Cool.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

That won't fly. Nixon couldn't keep the Watergate scandal a secret and his vice president could not keep his misdeeds a secret either.

Now, what I would like to hear from you are details of how the government carried out such an attack.

You made a claim of an inside job and I am expecting you to back it up with evidence for everyone here.

Nixon had a big mouth, and his office was running tape...Lol

The boys in Texas run a tight lipped ship

edit on 12-10-2015 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: BobbyFontaine

Maybe I'm a perfect example. I do NOT believe this guy. Period.

Nothing here convinces me that the Democrats who obviously loathed Bush, who appointed the left lawyers that sat on the panel investigating 9/11 wouldn't have jumped at the slightest hint of a Bush involvement. That's the biggest barrier I have to believing anything that suggests Bush involvement.

I consider myself a reasonably good judge of character. Bush wasn't the smartest guy out there, but he certainly wasn't and isn't a 'bad' guy either. IMO.

Could it have been an 'inside job' that didn't include Bush knowing about it? Not impossible.

I would point out, that a Presidential election is right around the corner and both sides are capable of stretching the envelope. Not everyone on Bush's staff were Bush supporters. Not much different than any Administration.

This guys comes out now??? Hello?? 14 years later? Just before a Presidential election? Those that buy it generally push the 'conspiracy theory tend to the left...and no, I don't buy into the "i'm not left, I'm an independent", crap out there either.

About as far as I can go with any scenario beyond the official version is that perhaps it was known about, or at least suspected and a segment within gov't allowed it to go through without exposing it. That's it. No further.

I don't expect agreement on this from many. It IS how I see it and may explain why there is such resistance to the conspiracy theory.

Keep crying wolf, conspiracy this conspiracy that, and people tend to rollover and go back to sleep....

Do you believe George W Bush when he said he was watching the FIRST plane flying into the FIRST tower to be hit on TV in his limo, which he said while he was president?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

would point out, that a Presidential election is right around the corner and both sides are capable of stretching the envelope. Not everyone on Bush's staff were Bush supporters. Not much different than any Administration. This guys comes out now??? Hello?? 14 years later? Just before a Presidential election?

This is 10 years old, from 2005, just FYI

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

See, now that's on topic. I agree, that's just disinformation, there to muddy the truth. Cool.

Yes indeed, he is spewing disinformation and he is the same person who claims that 9/11 was an inside job. He reminds me of Gordon Duff, of "Veterans Today," who has admitted to spewing disinformation on the Internet.

I was made aware of Gordon Duff because conspiracy theorist were using him as a reference source. When I noticed that his claims didn't jive with the facts and evidence, I decided to take a closer look at him. Well, that is when I came across his admission that he was spewing disinformation on the Internet, disinformation that conspiracy theorist were using against me in their arguments.

Now, we have Morgan Reynolds, who is also spewing disinformation that 9/11 was an inside job and that no aircraft struck the WTC buildings.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yes 9-11 was an inside job there is no doubt about it it has been proven here on ATS countless times as well as abroad. Of course there will always be those suffering from cognitive dissodance defending and peddling the official LIE of the comission report but its there plain sight for all to see.

WTC 7 was brought down with demos FACT

Either you accept it for what it is ( an inside job )

Or you bury your head in the sand living in denal

At the end of the day the real perps behind 9-11 are walking free knowing they will never see justice for their unspeakable crimes. Thats just the way it is and has been since JFK was whacked by CIA.

What times we live in

edit on 12-10-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Nothing in the warnings indicating an inside job.

Osama bin Laden Determined To Strike in U.S. Memo

To sum it up, the claim that 9/11 was an inside job was a fabrication.

Surely you must realize how ridiculous this sounds...

I noticed that you have been an ATS member for quite some time.

I have to ask you this skyeagle...

How in the world can someone be a member of the largest conspiracy forum on the planet for ten years and not know that the MSM is 100% propaganda?

I mean this just boggles the mind.

And as far as Wikipedia goes, I stopped taking Wikipedia seriously a long time ago.

It is the perfect tool for TOOLS.

Basically all you are doing is confirming what I posted.

Most here on ATS have enough sense to know that it's usually wise to believe the opposite of what propaganda is saying.

So if ABC 'news' says that the 9/11 inside job is a fabrication, all that does is confirm what most of us already know.

Also I'm sure I'm not the only one here that would really like to know why you believe what the media is saying...

originally posted by: aBlueRAY
From a psychoanalytical point of view, I have to assume deep in your heart you know wikipedia would be the number one piece of propaganda available online for the masses.

originally posted by: violenttorrent
Wikipedia is run by a monolithic cabal of intelligence agents in the UK, US, and Israel which acts as a block to control information presented to the public. The truth, however, is much darker and perhaps even more painful: Wikipedia is run by intelligence agencies! MI5/6, CIA, and Mossad. Doubt it? Then ask yourself this question: Why wouldn't intelligence agencies have the most deeply vested interest in manipulating the world's primary source of intelligence: Wikipedia?

Wikipedia An Ultimate Trojan Horse for CIA and US Government on the Internet - Staffers of the Wikipedia online "encyclopedia" - now one of the most dominant media websites in the entire world - show signs of being CIA-type operatives, directly engaged in US-funded propaganda operations against US and world citizens.

How US Agents Can Embed in Wikipedia, Plant Propaganda, Deceive Citizens

He is in every thread defending the "official story" ehem

Have a look and you will see what im talking about

He has been called out on his agenda before

-DF

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join