It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sign of the Son of Man

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

No. You are not the master you think you are.

so apparently you are said master to tell me this?

If part of it is false. None of it can be trusted.

Says who?

Do you have any idea how many authors there are in "the bible"... some of which are actually unknown

not to mention the time period in which said book was "created"

you got a hold of a version of the Bible that had later additions or outright falsehoods added, which are proven by the historic record, and think this is proof, then sorry for you.

Mmmkay... lol

In the end it is a mirror, and when you read it, it shows you who you even you are. And what do you think of yourself reading it, or looking into the mirror of your soul?

I think the best idea at this point... is to have another beer...

We'll chat tomorrow...

edit on 12-10-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes

originally posted by: Jonjonj
"You, the atheist, who can't wait to get rid of religion? Well, atheism, will be far worse on humanity than religion EVER was."

I have not read the whole thread, mental masturbation disturbs me.

What do you mean by this?

Simply put, when the world's rulers get rid of religion, at God's behest, and turn to atheism, it will not be the shining light, the hope of the world. It will be a period of human history never before imagined. It will be a period of intolerance, hatred, betrayal, destruction, and death, never ever before understood.

In other words, atheism, will be no picnic in the woods for mankind. It will be the world's darkest, and most troublesome hour.

You state it is at god's behest, so it is at god's will then? I am confused with your explanation.
edit on 12-10-2015 by Jonjonj because: edited

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

"Simply put, when the world's rulers get rid of religion, at God's behest, and turn to atheism, it will not be the shining light, the hope of the world. It will be a period of human history never before imagined"
You state it is at god's behest, so it is at god's will then? I am confused with your explanation.

Yes. Religion is a snare and a racket. It enslaves people.

Satan is real and the ruler of the world. He does this by the religious, political, and commercial empires. He would never turn upon and destroy religion, knowing it keeps so many untold billions of mankind into slavery unto himself.

But, at least religion, to some extent has some moral values. Atheism has none.

Look at the records of Stalin, Pol Pot, North Korea, China, to name a few.

As was stated before, more people have died in under atheistic regimes in the past hundred years, than all people who have been murdered the past two thousand because of religion.

Yes, religion is part of Satan's world. And yes atheism is Satanism. And just as God destroys religion by making the world's rulers do so, do not imagine that atheism will be your guiding light.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

You use Satan as an example and yet you discredit religion. Do they not go hand in hand?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

You use Satan as an example and yet you discredit religion. Do they not go hand in hand?

Satan created religion to enslave mankind. Of course they go hand in hand. Relgion is a snare and a racket. It is part of Satan's system to mislead mankind.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Satan created religion to enslave mankind. Of course they go hand in hand. Relgion is a snare and a racket. It is part of Satan's system to mislead mankind.

So what are you saying exactly? Atheism is bad because it has no moral value, religion is bad because it was created by a construct. What exactly is your point?
edit on 12-10-2015 by Jonjonj because: mistake

Satan is real in spite of religion being fake because it was created by Satan, who was created by religion?

Are you sure you know what you want to say?

edit on 12-10-2015 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

So what are you saying exactly? Atheism is bad because it has no moral value, religion is bad because it was created by a construct of religion. What exactly is your point?

No. It is this: Atheism is bad because it is Satanism, the denial of God. Religion is bad, because it also is the denial of God. They are both constructs of Satan, which means Slanderer and liar. They both lie against the truth about God and his existence.

Jehovah does not condone what is happening in the world at the hands of the religions of the world. He does not condone atheists Satanistic attitudes against him.

Listen and have ears if you are to hear and discern. God loves you. As he does every person from all nations of men.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

So what are you saying exactly? Atheism is bad because it has no moral value, religion is bad because it was created by a construct of religion. What exactly is your point?

No. It is this: Atheism is bad because it is Satanism, the denial of God. Religion is bad, because it also is the denial of God. They are both constructs of Satan, which means Slanderer and liar. They both lie against the truth about God and his existence.

Jehovah does not condone what is happening in the world at the hands of the religions of the world. He does not condone atheists Satanistic attitudes against him.

Listen and have ears if you are to hear and discern. God loves you. As he does every person from all nations of men.

It sounds to me as if Jehovah would just about deny anything at all really. If he denies religion as an entity, he denies himself.
Here is the thing, If Jehovah is SO powerful as to deny everything, he really does not need you as a fanboy, right?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

It sounds to me as if Jehovah would just about deny anything at all really. If he denies religion as an entity, he denies himself.
Here is the thing, If Jehovah is SO powerful as to deny everything, he really does not need you as a fanboy, right?

Of course not. I am no one to be considered, but his word is. You may continue to deride and imagine in your imagination that it is a great thing of you. But you only denigrate yourself.

For Jehovah says of his own self, with great pride, and knowing he will do it, thousands of years ago:

(Isaiah 43:10) “You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none

Yea, Jehovah declared, many thousands of years ago, after all of the religions being raised up by Satan, that he will call a people, witnesses by his name, Jehovah's witnesses.

And what is to unfold according to the OP will be exactly as he said it will. And he has given YOU fair warning. I know he did. And another cat as well.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Atheism is the worship of Satan.

Nonsense! Atheists don't believe in God or his counter part, Satan.

Satan's world consists of three things:

Political, Commercial, and Religious entities.

According to your Bible, your god wants it that way.

Romans 13
Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Atheism is the worship of Satan.

Nonsense! Atheists don't believe in God or his counter part, Satan.

Satan's world consists of three things:

Political, Commercial, and Religious entities.

According to your Bible, your god wants it that way.

Romans 13
Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

You obviously don't know what Satan means do you?

And just because God has allowed man rule, do not think it is God rule.

Satan offered all the kingdoms of the world, as a temptation to Jesus, if he would bow down and worship him.

Who do you really think rules the world?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I don't believe in Jesus or in Satan. But your book says that Satan rules the world under God's authority. So, who you gonna trust? Jesus turned it down, according to your stories. "My God, why have you forsaken us?"

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I don't believe in Jesus or in Satan. But your book says that Satan rules the world under God's authority. So, who you gonna trust? Jesus turned it down, according to your stories. "My God, why have you forsaken us?"

You don't have to believe. This is not about you.

Jesus when he was raised to God's right hand, from death, was given ruler-ship of everything, in heaven and on earth. So he is the rightful ruler of the earth.

As earth's rulers, bickering and fighting, and unfaithful as you, will not acknowledge him, how will he claim his right, and cure mankind? Will it not have to be by force? And will not not be, as prophecy shows, after Satan's political system of things attacks his followers?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Of course not. I am no one to be considered, but his word is. You may continue to deride and imagine in your imagination that it is a great thing of you. But you only denigrate yourself.

For Jehovah says of his own self, with great pride, and knowing he will do it, thousands of years ago:

(Isaiah 43:10) “You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none

Yea, Jehovah declared, many thousands of years ago, after all of the religions being raised up by Satan, that he will call a people, witnesses by his name, Jehovah's witnesses.

And what is to unfold according to the OP will be exactly as he said it will. And he has given YOU fair warning. I know he did. And another cat as well.

You are a Jehovah's witness right?

I am sorry if I annoyed your brethren at my door. I usually engage them in conversation. They very often refuse to talk for more than 10 minutes, why is that?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

So he is the rightful ruler of the earth.

Well, he's doing a "heck of job, Brownie!"..... As the last 2000 years has shown.

LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Sorry, I do not know you. If you can't keep on OP then make another thread about it.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

There really should be a bitchslap or highfive here. Just because.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Well, he's doing a "heck of job, Brownie!"..... As the last 2000 years has shown.

LOL

After your LOL (a clear derogatory sign of disdain) remember what he himself was told:

(Psalm 110:1) . . .Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

LOL

After your LOL (a clear derogatory sign of disdain) remember what he himself was told:

(Psalm 110:1) . . .Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”

You wrote he without the capital H.
edit on 12-10-2015 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

LOL

You wrote he without the capital H.

Exactly. The fallen angel won't help you. You know.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join