It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sign of the Son of Man

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
We have entered into the final stages of this old wicked system of things. As moral decay grows, and the world condition worsens, time is ticking down till the end.

Religion, that old hag, is almost out the door. Soon, she will be so despised, and the governments so alarmed at the worsening conditions, they will have to turn upon her and rip her to shreds.

Soon, religion will be NO MORE.

To a growing number of people that seems to be ecstasy. A happiness they are awaiting.

But do not be fooled.

World-wide atheism, which is the dream for not a few people these days, will be no bastion of peace and security.

A look at the record of atheists in charge shows that more people have died under their rulership, than people killed in all religious conflicts in the past 2,000 years combined.

That is right.

You, the atheist, who can't wait to get rid of religion? Well, atheism, will be far worse on humanity than religion EVER was.

In the near future the Bible has foretold several things will occur. The first of them being a cry of peace and security:

(1 Thessalonians 5:2, 3) . . .For you yourselves know very well that Jehovah’s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night. 3 Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them. . .

That unique cry will be the sign the end has come, and the end will start with sudden destruction of....religion.

It will start with Christendom and the Vatican.

It will then encompass all other religions, Hinduism, Judaism, Islam, etc, even paganism, and witches and warlocks, and the like.

Yes, we know that this site is plagued full of witches and sorcerers and warlocks, and atheists.

Well all religion will be done away with, and those left, which will be a lot, most will gladly flee from their religion than die, will have to find their refuge in atheism, and the world government set up at that time.

During that stage in human history the Bible says that mankind will begin to tremble.

After the tribulation of those days, the sign of the son of man will appear in heaven:

(Matthew 24:29-31) . . .“Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity.

After God puts it into the minds of the world's leaders to turn upon, and devastate false religion, make her naked, expose her falseness and destroy her, then, then Jesus reveals himself in his heavenly kingdom glory and king of kings, and ruler of earth.

There will be supernatural portents in heaven which no human will be able to deny.

And then Jesus will call to him his chosen and faithful, the "saints", the holy ones, the elect.

The world calls this the rapture. But it is not a rapture. No fleshly human will join Jesus. All those left of the anointed will be taken away to him, they will die, and be raised up spirit creatures, with immortal spirit bodies, like Jesus himself, in the imagine of Jehovah, our Father.

The sign of the son of man, means the end of the wicked system of things. It means a new beginning for humanity.

For after it, Gog of Magog makes his attack on Jehovah's named witnesses, and the battle of Armageddon will ensue.

Armageddon is not instigated by God. You see. Human rulers attack Jehovah's witnesses worldwide, and Jehovah is bound to reply for he himself says:

(Zechariah 2:8) . . .For this is what Jehovah of armies says, who after being glorified has sent me to the nations that were plundering you: ‘Whoever touches you touches the pupil of my eye.

And the attack on Jehovah's witnesses will instigate a defensive maneuver on God's part. And he will intervene on their behalf, on account of his name, so that everyone knows who he is:

(Ezekiel 38:23) 23 And I will certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’

At that time Jesus will ride forth with his holy angels, all of those called and chosen from the earth, every single one of the 144,000 will be with him:

(Revelation 17:13, 14) . . .These have one thought, so they give their power and authority to the wild beast. 14 These will battle with the Lamb, but because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those with him who are called and chosen and faithful will do so.”

And this will be the outcome:

(Revelation 19:17-21) 17 I saw also an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice and said to all the birds that fly in midheaven: “Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of military commanders and the flesh of strong men and the flesh of horses and of those seated on them, and the flesh of all, of freemen as well as of slaves and of small ones and great.” 19 And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the one seated on the horse and against his army. 20 And the wild beast was caught, and along with it the false prophet that performed in front of it the signs with which he misled those who received the mark of the wild beast and those who worship its image. While still alive, they both were hurled into the fiery lake that burns with sulfur. 21 But the rest were killed off with the long sword that proceeded out of the mouth of the one seated on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

edit on 7-10-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

A look at the record of atheists in charge shows that more people have died under their rulership, than people killed in all religious conflicts in the past 2,000 years combined.

Source? Stalin, Mao, and Hitler, endgame.
edit on 7-10-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Source?

The amount of people who died under Stalin's government, under Pol Pot's government, in China, and North Korea, compared to the statistics of those murdered throughout the last two thousand years because of religious wars.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Hitler was not an atheist. He appealed to the religions, true, as someone who knew they could be used. But he was an occultist, and Satanist at heart. Perhaps Stalin was too. According to some reports.

Atheism is the worship of Satan.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes

Source?

The amount of people who died under Stalin's government, under Pol Pot's government, in China, and North Korea, compared to the statistics of those murdered throughout the last two thousand years because of religious wars.

So is it safe to say religion itself is the issue?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Hitler was not an atheist. He appealed to the religions, true, as someone who knew they could be used. But he was an occultist, and Satanist at heart. Perhaps Stalin was too. According to some reports.

My friend, I REALLY advise you to be at least the slightest bit intelligent.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

One part of the issue.

Satan's world consists of three things:

Political, Commercial, and Religious entities.

They have all been weaved to keep man enslaved. All of them. Religion will enslave you, the political system will enslave you, and the commercial empire will enslave you.

Religion, especially Christendom is especially despicable because she falsely claimed to represent Jehovah God.

So she gets her justice first, before the others at Armageddon.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

My friend, I REALLY advise you to be at least the slightest bit intelligent.

This is true, friend.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

At least you get it. There will be no biblical prophecy coming true anytime soon.

Ahh to be the bible writer...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I believe Ghengis Khan was also an athies, and he slaughtered many and actually had the largest empire that ever existed under his direct command and control. And although today NATO/Oceania can be considered much larger, they have influence rather than the direct control of everything.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
I believe Ghengis Khan was also an athies, and he slaughtered many and actually had the largest empire that ever existed under his direct command and control. And although today NATO/Oceania can be considered much larger, they have influence rather than the direct control of everything.

I've oft thought of Genghis and his Empire. And I agree with you. I don't think he believed in any god.

I have relatives that descend from him. I guess,most the planet does, I mean from the Khans, right?

Atheism, the rejection of God, or Satanism (even Satanists admit it), will be the worst plague on mankind, it has ever faced.

Perhaps that is why it was not until the end that he allowed it to be so worldwide.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
You do not grasp the fact that some do not believe the same as you do. A great product sells itself, no-one needs to "sell" it like religion does.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I not only grasp the fact, I know it deep down. For there can be no true faith without real understanding.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

That is right.

You, the atheist, who can't wait to get rid of religion? Well, atheism, will be far worse on humanity than religion EVER was.

In the near future the Bible has foretold several things will occur. The first of them being a cry of peace and security:

(1 Thessalonians 5:2, 3) . . .For you yourselves know very well that Jehovah’s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night. 3 Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them. . .

........ and here we go with a bunch of bible verses.

It's just a bunch of jibberish.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GD21D

It was always jibberish to those who don't have ears to hear and eyes to see.

(Matthew 13:11-15) . . .“To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted. 12 For whoever has, more will be given him, and he will be made to abound; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him. 13 That is why I speak to them by the use of illustrations; for looking, they look in vain, and hearing, they hear in vain, nor do they get the sense of it. 14 And the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled in their case. It says: ‘You will indeed hear but by no means get the sense of it, and you will indeed look but by no means see. 15 For the heart of this people has grown unreceptive, and with their ears they have heard without response, and they have shut their eyes, so that they might never see with their eyes and hear with their ears and get the sense of it with their hearts and turn back and I heal them.’

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

You don't need religion to follow Christ.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

You don't need religion to follow Christ.

Religion is a snare and a racket.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: GD21D

It's just a bunch of jibberish.

That could mean you just don't understand but, would like to.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Yep......You're right..... You got it all figured out. Being non religious I have nothing of value to offer.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: GD21D

Yep......You're right..... You got it all figured out. Being non religious I have nothing of value to offer.

That wasn't me speaking to you. You see. Don't look at me. Or think of me. I am nothing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join