It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can somebody seriously explain why the NWO is so heinous?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I first met the New World Order concept in a television documentary series, which also explained how it was run by lizard-types who had been secretly controlling the earth for thousands of years.
I could never understand how something which had supposedly existed for thousands of years was being called "New", nor why it would be so dreadful if they suddenly started doing what they had been doing all along (without being noticed).

I see it as an over-simplification of history. History presents us with an ever-changing kaleidoscope of competing elltes.
"New World Order" theory is about making this picture more manageable by mentally reducing them to one.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Simple said, world is in so out of balance, then if u force fit NWO to that, how could that be expected to be accepted by the majority of this world?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This question has already been done before. A better question is, how in the f### could a global body properly represent everyone on earth? Second, if our political institutions are corrupt NOW, what do you think GREATER power would do? Their work thus far has been horrible.

originally posted by: cryptic0void
Just made up nonsense by conspiracy theorists.

Yep, no such thing as a New World Order plan.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

Mission creep is all it is. We'll end up with a NWO by the very nature of history

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I see it as an over-simplification of history. History presents us with an ever-changing kaleidoscope of competing elltes. "New World Order" theory is about making this picture more manageable by mentally reducing them to one.

I more or less agree with above statements, I find it hard to believe that a cabal of corporate elitist would be working in tangent to supersede the current individual social,political and economic paradigms that has made them so powerful up to this point. It's not only an over simplification of history but it gives people a sort of a central antagonist or in other words a lightning rod in which to blame all the worlds woes on. It's similar to how religious fundamentalists will blame Satan,baphomet or the Illuminati for trivial crap that goes on a daily basis on these fantasized forces of supposed evil. I also find it no surprise that many believers of the NWO also happened to be apart of one of the many denominations of Christianity, No shock there!

I was actually introduced to the Idea by my father, he was an overt believer in the sort "Zionist-Jewish central banking conspiracy" Nonsense. I just couldn't wrap my head around the supposed centuries of subtly manipulating the globe from the shadows, to me it just seemed absurd.
edit on 3-10-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

There is a always a new world order, there is always a conspiracy, there are always those who think that that is relevant.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

Just made up nonsense by conspiracy theorists.

Yep, no such thing as a New World Order plan.

No such thing? Take a look at UN Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 which has been in play since the early '90s and is gaining traction at all levels of government.
edit on 6-10-2015 by mapsurfer_ because: text

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Ridhya

There is a always a new world order, there is always a conspiracy, there are always those who think that that is relevant.

Yeah. Because there is and it is relevant.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: cryptic0void
a reply to: mapsurfer_

You guys seriously need to read posts before responding. Watch the video.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It is? ; )

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Because the useless eaters cannot adapt. Adapt or perish. So sorry about your religious fairy tales that you were spoonfed from the cradle, we have a species to evolve here.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Demonarch

What? Do you mind elaborating?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

All the anti-NWO hysteria I see is from luddites and mental midgets who dread that the Antichrist will rise up from a lake of fire and force them to bow to him or be executed. They're like the captain who goes down with his ship because lifeboats were made by the Devil, in other words the rejects of the evolutionary process. I prefer to have some balls and embrace this frightening venture that is the NWO because as per a risk vs. reward analysis, there's still a greater chance that it will pull us out of the feces we're in than if we just choose to stew in the current system.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
simple, they pray to ''demons''' which give them truth mixed in wit lies.

then they get so far up their own ass you cant stop them.

like isis.
edit on 17-10-2015 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

Demons are the spirits that have always been with us and were there before us. The only true metaphysical difference between a god and a demon is that one is revered and viewed as divine (celestial) while the other is feared/reviled and viewed as infernal (chthonic). I would rather trust a demon like Baal or Azazel than the God of the Jews.
edit on 17-10-2015 by Demonarch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Ask your grandchildren.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I think we have to ask a different question. NOW or not, who runs their factories? Who fights their wars? Who turns the wheels of their machine?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I understand your sentiment that the N.W.O could be a change for the better and your views have merit but to me it is merit that only stems from an idealistic/positive viewpoint. Heres a few of my views simplified for a smaller reply

I truely believe there is corruption rampant in Goverments (most if not all):: Do i want a Goverment that is in principle no better than an organized crime syndicate with a civil paint job? No.
I think it is clear to people that the J.F.K assassination was not executed the way it was told and because of the scope of a project like that, i have no doubt police/CIA/Mafia/Elite etc... played large parts in it all (Same with other "conspiracys" such as watergate, 9-11, and most other "terrorist acts" and the fabricated wars brave people died in to secure world freedom which is slowly being given away, an insult to those people really:: Do i want a dictatorship run by the kind of people
who would kill a good man like JFK and instead elect someone like LBJ to the post, who incite wars for profit and even horde the dirty income adding insult to injury etc..? I'll pass thanks.
I have other reasons but to cut this short, it is clear that something sinister happens behind the scenes. Is it the N.W.O? Illuminati? Englands monarchy? Federal reserve type elitists lording it over us common folk?:: I personally believe it is those sort of movements and nothing good will ever come from greedy, self serving, manipulative fat-cats willing to bribe, threaten, extort, murder and in general suck the life out of anything that can be considered wholesome.
Once you part with freedom and give over power to "Leaders" your at there whim. The longer, the tighter the grip.

Thats my view anyway
peace, Viva la resistance.
edit on 12-11-2015 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

That's a good way of looking at it. Lazy history and weak global view on current trends mixed with boogeyman.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Man this is why i have an issue with the people spouting this rubbish. It is a shame aswell because they usually include informative material mixed in with "THE WORLD WILL END TOMORROW" or "How every celebrity is cloned and then the clone is inhabited by lizard people....". I hate the idea of impeaching anyones belief or dismissing them as crazy but it does hurt the WakeUp movement and allows people to easily group us all in as DOOMSDAY/DEMON POSSESSED CELEBRITIES/LIZARD CLONES types denying us the opportunity to be heard fairly....and I consider myself a christian, but pushing it on people instead of trying to first make them aware; Then if you want to convert people make the information available and let them make their own choices...otherwise it is insane...
edit on 12-11-2015 by RevolutionAnon because: extra s

top topics

<< 1   >>

join