It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can somebody seriously explain why the NWO is so heinous?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So let me begin by saying I've done a lot of research into the 'NWO conspiracy' looking at various sources even some as whack as Alex Jones. All I can say is I'm not convinced that such a conspiracy is neither in the works ye even plausible in respects to the fact that there are a few factors that would play against such a plot;

Economic factors regarding the outsourcing of labor, with universal labor laws corporations equally would be forced to compensate their employees regardless of their department/occupation,sex,ethnicity and or gender,(e.g say good bye to cheap over seas labor and the benefits that come with it) Wouldn't this go against TPTB interests of exploiting the working class?

Political factors would include; political factions who hold and/ or adopt nationalistic and/or patriotic principles would become a persistent problem and would take some serious coercion to stomp out that kind of resistance, eventually you would just have a full blown global rebellion on your hands; remaining nation states V the Globalist powers (if that isn't supposedly happening already) though very unlikely to happen even on a national level.(e.g A second U.S Civil War) since everyone is currently relatively comfortable with their lifestyles and the luxuries that come with it to even consider the possibility that they might have to sacrifice aspects of their life to fight for the freedoms they deserve. At the very least you would have massive protest over the globe similar to the Occupy Wall St. Movement back in Late 2011.

There are many other factors that others could point out, this is just a mere starting point. But let us say this NWO were hypothetically possible, would it really be all that bad? I think we could all agree that a Global governing body is not inherently a bad concept let alone nefarious. I understand the sentiment behind being conditioned to think that national sovereignty is the best we can ever hope to accomplish by maintaining world stability or relative stability both economically and politically by drawing lines in the sand. That's really all it is, lines being drawn. Outside of the fictional political and economic principles, outside of the utterly corrupt legal institutions and outside of the rotting core of national governing bodies it's all an illusion of security and a completely fictional concept.

In other words we don't own this planet nor do we own the resources that this planet has gifted us. To continue holding on to these nationalistic political philosophies like a religion is ignorant beyond belief. Sooner or later nation states around the world will be forced to become more globally integrated in economics. As we continue to rape this planet of it's resources exponentially due to the insufferable demands of the current economic system for near infinite growth, resources will eventually become scarce each passing generation which could possibly lead to another world conflict over the use of basic resources(i.e Water,Food, land rights and energy sources) and nation states would become more nationalistic and xenophobic as a result.

Yes with a global governing body we would still run into these problems regardless and will run into further problems when it comes to accurately representing the human species, as it would be a bureaucratic nightmare for many. When it comes to space exploration, we may find resources that may better suit human needs for both colonization and humans back on Earth. Yet, would if we come across life? intelligent life or an inferior,equally and/or advanced technological extraterrestrial civilization(s)? Who or what what would be most adequate in representing the human species? A corporation with only quarterly profits in mind? How about a nation state like China Or The U.S with their atrocious record of both xenophobic and antagonistic political posturing? Or the lonely space pioneers/explorers who stumble upon them? Yes the UN has department to deal with such an event but most don't officially recognize the UN's current authority in international matters. Could this conundrum explain the many decades of silence SETI's been experiencing?

I Digress, all in all I don't see much harm Living in a more economically globalized world, even if it were being run by corporate elitists. So could anyone seriously explain to me how and why the So called 'NWO' is so bad? I'm very interested in reading some responses

Thank you for your time.

edit on 2-10-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The same reason less curious and intelligent people are slow to pick up advancements in any given area, we as a species fear what we don't understand, and are too lazy to be bothered doing so until it's proven in our face from experiencing through our superiors.

This is predictable, you only have enough energies to be expended with blind curiosity or deep thought within a given group, the rest are best to follow and keep things going as they are. We are rewarded equally by the blind masses and the rare quirky individuals.
edit on 2-10-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I agree with some of your points.

A top level government to work out the problems between countries and who can enforce peace seems like a good idea and probably is but ...

Governments are not running the show. Big corporations are running the show. Some of the biggest players in the field want something very different from what the people want.

The people do not want war, but the Military Industrial Complex wants war ... it is just so profitable.

Big Pharma wants us sick, because healthy people does not make them any money.

You could write this list on and on ...

One World Government sounds great until you notice who is setting it up! I do not want their version ... too slave / yes master, for my tastes.

P

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Governments are corrupt. You want them in charge of your life?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I Digress, all in all I don't see much harm Living in a more economically globalized world,

World is globalized so banks can rule and profit else locally made goods would be the order of the day as it would dramatically reduce pollution and our reliance on oil.

Its also safer to compartmentalize the economy so that any natural event that might happen to say china, wouldn't leave the rest of the world without socks and underpants.

Guess the extra jobs created by locally made goods wouldn't hurt any either.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

Much of the NWO philosophy is good.

But the people who are behind it wish to remain as our overlords are wealthy elitist who have no concern for the common man.

We need global cooperation, but the power needs to be in the hands of those who are not corrupt.

edit on 2-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Very simple read Jim Marrs's work they want you DEAD

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The movie Elysium with Matt Damon or Hunger Games sums it up pretty well.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Governments are not running the show. Big corporations are running the show. Some of the biggest players in the field want something very different from what the people want. The people do not want war, but the Military Industrial Complex wants war ... it is just so profitable. Big Pharma wants us sick, because healthy people does not make them any money.

a reply to: pheonix358

If we were to make war obsolete, by either discovering or harnessing a new energy source that was either renewable or at the very least more potent than what we have currently available, most conflicts could be further deterred at least in the short term. I also don't really see big Pharma staying in control for too long, as we make leaps in biotech (e.g 3d printed organs, stem cells, genetic engineering and prosthetic limbs leading to sophisticated cybernetic implants) unless Pharma companies diversified their investments to gain further financial control, I think you would have corporate mergers that would buy out most Pharma companies(e.g Google)

Its also safer to compartmentalize the economy so that any natural event that might happen to say china, wouldn't leave the rest of the world without socks and underpants.

a reply to: glend

Sure this might work in a more decentralized state, but on a global level the true trans-national organizations(oligopolistic corporations) which are a direct result of the current economic and financial system we've currently adopted and are much more efficient in almost every industry in manufacturing,production,shipping and
transportation. I understand your sentiments for decentralizing the economy as much of that was the norm prior to the industrial era, but looking at the current trends of globalization I don't see us ever going back down that route. If anything local mom and pop shops and companies will become completely obsolete sometime in the near future but I could be dead wrong!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It is bad because we already have the fools in Washington DC making decisions about how I live my life and I will be damned if I let some a-holes in Brussels or some other European hell-hole make decisions for me and my family.

I am tired of people I have never met, nor care to, meddling in my life.
edit on 2015/10/2 by Metallicus because: added spacing

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Just made up nonsense by conspiracy theorists.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
the larger the government the more power it has the more oppression it perpetrates. a world government in no panacea, no utopia. it would be a disaster of unprecedented proportions and the end of all liberty.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The NWO is so heinous because it is not transparent and people are not democratically CHOOSING their destiny. It's stealthily being foisted on them. The only good government is one that operates in the open with the CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED.

End of.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY, and that get's exponentially worse when it comes to governments.

If you believe in self governance to make your own choices one would not support the NWO.

Same reason one wouldn't support the UN.

Same reason one wouldn't the US government.

People are the sovereign power.

Not the state.

Not some globalist agenda.
edit on 2-10-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
The NWO is so heinous because it is not transparent and people are not democratically CHOOSING their destiny. It's stealthily being foisted on them. The only good government is one that operates in the open with the CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED.

End of.

Never seen that put so beautifully in so few words. I had to reply because someday I might have to borrow it.

edit on 2-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

In this country we are supposed to live under a Constitution that was difficult to change. The elected leaders were merely protectors of the Constitution.

Somewhere along the lines the government gave themselves power to ignore the Constitution and do whatever they damm well please, regardless of the will of the people.

We ned to return to being governed by the Constitution, as we don't need a dictator, or corporate facisist oligarchy telling us what's best for us.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Simply because it's a dictatorship where those in control, control those beneath them.

This might surprise the average joe but politicians are supposed to serve the people, not vice versa

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
Can somebody seriously explain why the NWO is so heinous?

Ok, so, every moment of existence is a 'new world order', a uniquely perceived moment of the One Reality!
So, accepting a 'NWO' with THAT definition, who stands to lose with the loss of the 'old (insane) world order'?
The elite, the wealthy, those corrupt in power, the disproportionate 'haves'!
It is logical that they would be 'conservatives' and howl at any mention of change (other than in their favor!)!
Considering the old world order (for the past 130,000 years), I cannot imagine a NWO being anything but an improvement! *__-

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
We ned to return to being governed by the Constitution, as we don't need a dictator, or corporate facisist oligarchy telling us what's best for us.

If we have unconditional Love/Enlightenment, we don't even need a Constitution to tell us how to behave with our neighbors! *__-

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: neo96

In this country we are supposed to live under a Constitution that was difficult to change. The elected leaders were merely protectors of the Constitution.

Somewhere along the lines the government gave themselves power to ignore the Constitution and do whatever they damm well please, regardless of the will of the people.

If the constitution is so difficult to change, why does it have so many amendments? That would suggest it's actually very easy to change, wouldn't it?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join