It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802
a reply to: Murgatroid

Someone is saying that the shooter is transgender?? If that is the case, you can bet your last bottom dollar, that this is a psy-op, false flag, and a GOV operation..

Transgenders do not go on rampages..

Perhaps, those taking estrogen would not, but what about the reverse? Testosterone? Transgenders are not only women in male bodies.

Edit add: my hubby just pointed out to me and asked: Steroid rage?
I have no idea if this is the case in regards to this issue. I must admit upon seeing the pic, I did wonder if this individual was tired of being labeled and/or teased about his/her appearance.
edit on 10 1 2015 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Can't wait to find out what meds he was taking. They still can't see the link. Maybe don't give a sh!t. Big farma got to make the bucks. Sad.. day.. Very sad day.
edit on 1-10-2015 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2015 by SkipperJohn because: Darn phone auto correct

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Some on 4Chan are saying he did it because of lack of diversity at the school and being picked on.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

If it turned out to be someone who was transgender, then this whole thing is mk ultra mind control, and conducted through powerful medication that can cause these type of psychosi and reaction..

I hope he/she is not a member of the transgendered community..

link   
a reply to: tony9802

WELL transgender people are people too, and COULD go on a rampage. How about we all hold our horses and see? Radical I know.

link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Don't seem to recall asking for proof or making any type of jokes about it...

Like I said, just curious why you and so many others believe what they do.

I think others might be interested as well BTW...

link   
Blame the guns and blame the meds but just ignore the fact that the gov and school system is to blame.

Stop telling the youth that they are special and entitled to this and that.

Remember young ones if you don't expect anything you will never be disappointed.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

How'd you put that through your eye..that's pretty nifty there..
edit on 1-10-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

link   

The PERSON is to blame. That is where it stops. Not guns or lack of them, not meds. Every person makes choices, this one was murderous.

link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Murgatroid

You want a source to prove that the only common denominator in all these shootings is a gun?

Are you being serious?

So, we have a person that has made a decision to take the lives of other innocent human beings. We'll call him A.

Then we have a gun, we'll call that B. C is the outcome of a dead individual.

A+B=C

By removing B, we are still left with an individual that has made a decision to kill people. They will just substitute B for D(knife), E(car), F(fists), G(Bat), H(bombs), etc etc.

Someone who wants to solve the problem will focus on A.
Someone who wants to push an agenda(or has been "programmed" to unknowingly push anothers agenda) will scream about B.
edit on 1-10-2015 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
We got bullying and guns.

This will be a fun one to watch.

If only the shooter had a bathroom to call its own. Then it wouldn't be bullied.

Vs

Guns are bad

Trying to blame the gun and society but leaving out the individual is going to take some great yoga pants to twist this one.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

If it turned out to be someone who was transgender, then this whole thing is mk ultra mind control, and conducted through powerful medication that can cause these type of psychosi and reaction..

You keep saying that yet you have nothing to back it up and I linked at the story of the transgender person that killed 2 cops and critically wounded another from my town.

Being transgender doesn't guarantee anything other than you are transgender.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I hope he/she is not a member of the transgendered community..

Seriously? Mk Ultra Mind Control? Steroids have been known to have issues of inducing rage in some individuals. Add in, how difficult it is to be different in society much less a school environment ... No government or black ops needed. Blaming this on mind control will never resolve the underlying issues that lead up to such tragedies!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
1:50: Oregon Governor Kate Brown says the shooter was a 20-year-old male. She is now en route to Roseburg.

1:45: Douglas County Sheriff says he cannot confirm a death count yet.

1:43: Douglas County Sheriff says "the shooter is deceased."

1:42: Douglas County Sheriff says the shooter "was a male."

www.oregonlive.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

How do you explain the shootings before we started telling our youth that?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

This is so strange, no ID confirmed yet but all news outlets are eluding to this 4chan forum so, in essence, allowing the public to believe this person is the shooter. One would think if this is a mistaken identity this guy would be speaking out by now? Someone would let him know what is being said? I sure hope a mistake has not been made, poor guy if so!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Great now I'm pushing an agenda...

Read my other posts for f# sakes.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I agree 100%

I'm a believer of personal responsibility but it's hard not to blame schools and gov when they are always feeding our youth b.s

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

The PERSON is to blame. That is where it stops. Not guns or lack of them, not meds. Every person makes choices, this one was murderous.

BS!

Guns are inanimate objects! Drugs, just like alcohol alter a persons perceptions and thought process! Be it illegal drugs or legal drugs it is an issue that needs to be addressed!

I wonder how many who have your belief, hate the 1%? Well trust me, Big Pharm and the Mental Health industry, doesn't give a damn what those drugs do to you! As a former patient, if I took any of these drugs and they gave me suicidal thoughts or any other kind of crazy, I was to call the doctor! Then what did they do? Put my ass back in the mental ward for a few days until they could find another alchemical concoction to set me straight!

Guns do not change the way you think! Drugs DO!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: starfoxxx
www.cnn.com...

PRELIMINARY REPORTS OF 10 KILLED, 20 INJURED IN SHOOTING AT COMMUNITY COLLEGE IN OREGON, STATE POLICE SPOKESMAN SAYS.

Preliminary information indicates 10 people were killed and more than 20 others injured in a shooting at Oregon's Umpqua Community College on Thursday, said Oregon State Police spokesman Bill Fugate.

The reports suggest that the shooter has been detained, he said.

Earlier, authorities told CNN they were responding to reports of an active shooter at the Roseburg college campus.

Another MASS school shooting this is a big one folks..

More news just coming in now
------------------------------------
UPDATE UP TO 15 DEAD
ktla.com...

At least 15 people were reportedly killed after an active shooter was spotted at Oregon’s Umpqua Community College.

Preliminary information indicated 10 people were killed and more than 20 were injured, Oregon State Police spokesman Bill Fugate told CNN.

TV station KATU later reported 15 people were killed, according to state police.

Wow...that is a lot of people. What is it about schools that attracts these maniacs? I just don't get it. Are they THAT wrapped up in what is going on at school?

Messed up....RIP to all those souls.

They're "gun free zones". Easy targets.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join