It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The first reports are almost always wrong.

Why have we not heard his name ?

Curious...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Where did I confirm that they were faking it. I said they sound insincere. That is not a confirmation. When something sounds a certain way to a certain person that automatically places the statement or perception in the realm of subjectivity, until evidence can confirm it as fact. You assumed my position was fact, and used that to attack my justified skepticism.

I did not say "They are all insincere. The police is insincere." I said: "They sound... " Interpretation of sound is always open to subjectivity, so what was the point of asking the question:

"How many mass shootings have you been involved with that lets you know they are being fishy? "

To know, is to confirm as fact; which I did not say. You assumed I knew when I made my skepticism clear.

Whatever, back to the discussion.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Someone in here said it was a woman, others said it is a man. The picture looks like a very unattractive woman.

link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The first reports are almost always wrong.

Why have we not heard his name ?

Curious...

Yes..we should maybe have an id by now?

link   

originally posted by: Jansy
a reply to: ketsuko

I work at a large private university...and you would not BELIEVE how many of our students petition to have "emotional support animals." And, because we are legally bound to, we have to grant their requests upon verifiable medical documentation.

These kids cannot handle any stress at all, they cannot handle failure because they've never been allowed to fail. They cannot handle competition because "competition is bad, it's demeaning, it's demoralizing...so everybody gets a sticker cuz they participated." These kids can't handle social rejection. They can't handle academic pressure. They have no inner resources. They don't understand consequences.

It's sad...the world is a tough place, and we don't prepare our kids to deal with it.

I would argue that this has been done on purpose. I firmly believe TPTB have been implementing socially engineered psychobabble to encourage the weakening of society generation, by generation. When the time comes they will be easier to control.
edit on 1-10-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

It is odd to me as well that we have not heard a name yet...well one has not been confirmed by authorities or the media.

Maybe it is that they are having difficulty locating HIS next of kin and that is part of the delay?...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Someone in here said it was a woman, others said it is a man. The picture looks like a very unattractive woman.

What picture are you referring to?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

Second that. Well said.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

It has already , rightly so, been removed by a moderator here but was on page 9 or so of the thread.

link   
a reply to: WCmutant

I believe many of these shootings are being orchestrated by powers that be, through satellite and nano-neurotechnology..it is called mind control and all of you can see videos by Deborah Tavares, an outstanding researcher, concerning this subject matter..if medication is involved in this case, then it is standard protocol-

a. mental issues
b. medication
c. psychotic break

Technology is a possibility-

link   

Jeff @ Free Radio Revolution is saying that the shooter is transgender...

The link below is a live YT feed BTW which is why the scroll bar looks odd...

Link: Oregon Shooting Analysis - Umpqua Community College (Jeff C Live)
www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

I cannot argue with any of what you say.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

It has already , rightly so, been removed by a moderator here but was on page 9 or so of the thread.

Darn it! I missed it..

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Someone is saying that the shooter is transgender?? If that is the case, you can bet your last bottom dollar, that this is a psy-op, false flag, and a GOV operation..

Transgenders do not go on rampages..

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Someone is saying that the shooter is transgender?? If that is the case, you can bet your last bottom dollar, that this is a psy-op, false flag, and a GOV operation..

Transgenders do not go on rampages..

Meanwhile in the real world that isn't how it works..

Hell in 1995 a transgender person killed 2 COPS and wounded and third during a situation in the town I grew up in..

"But as much as the residents expressed pride in the caring intimacy of a small town, there were some who knew of Ms. Nelson's operation and made cruel comments. Kids with mean smiles talked about the sight of "shim" walking down the street in tight dresses. Ms. Nelson went by the name of Glenn Nelson until sex-change surgery two years ago. "

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 1-10-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
How's the 2nd amendment working again ?

Not well at all... If we would only implement it fully, this kind of foolishness would become a distant memory...

The only that is under-performing the hamstrung Second Amendment are gun free zones.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Wow, this is terrible. My prayers go out to those affected.

Hopefully this person/these people don't get the attention they were seeking. Keep their faces off of the news, shun them.

Complete and utter trash. Why do some people have to bring other people into their problems? Kill yourself, not other people. Please keep them off of the news as much as possible, if they don't that will only give others reason to follow suit for their 15 minutes of fame.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Damn, only one solution. More Gun Control.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Hmmm.... First we have 4 chan egg nerd,

Then "what religion are you"

And "Transgender".

have to have square pegs for a round hole here.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You want a source to prove that the only common denominator in all these shootings is a gun?

Are you being serious?

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join