It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

Stop jumping to conclusions based on media "reporting". They are trying to scoop each other. What network was this?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

20 years of age, what a sad way to have his presence felt and his name to be remembered, as a mass murderer.

What in the heck is going on with our young people this days.

link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Stop jumping to conclusions based on media "reporting". They are trying to scoop each other. What network was this?

I made no conclusion. I was just posting what I heard. The local newspaper reported this...you might want to talk to them about jumping to conclusions.

ETA: Witness name is Courtney Moore. A student. Watched as a bullet, shot through a window, hit her teacher in the head.
edit on 1-10-2015 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Excallibacca

The youtube link on one of those 4chan threads?

Is that the same guy?

I see a lot of chatter that the dude mentioned on Twitter and Youtube isn't the guy.

Guess we will find out soon once the "fog of insanity" clears a bit.
edit on 1-10-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

The New York Times is even reporting, quoting names of witnesses, that he asked their religion.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Excallibacca

The youtube link on one of those 4chan threads?

Is that the same guy?

I see a lot of chatter that the dude mentioned on Twitter and Youtube isn't the guy.

Guess we will find out soon.

Which is the danger you run into with the modern vigilante posse that has become the Internet..

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy
Witness in classroom reports that shooter told people to stand up and state their religion.

Now that'll be a twist on the story.

ETA - Was reported by local newspaper. Haven't heard any verification...but similar internet reports.

NYT is now reporting that he asked their religion too.
www.nytimes.com... top-news

UPDATE:They just pulled it down, I believe.
edit on 1-10-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
How's the 2nd amendment working again ?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Interesting, I guess as usual you can not let a tragedy go to waste . . . simply plant the seed of deception to get a desirable outcome.

Despicable.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It's all unsubstantiated right now. Regardless...if it is the guy, no one should watch it...if it isn't the guy, he doesn't deserve to be blamed and no one should watch it.

link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

SSRI'S involved?

No.

Unmanaged homicidal raging psychopathy involved.

link   
a reply to: infolurker

Ya that is what I am thinking too.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Daily Mail picked up on the 4chan story,

'Don't go to school tomorrow if you are in the northwest': Disturbing warning message appears on 4chan night before massacre at Oregon college.

Space Robots is the given poster, or it is a term et al, I'm not sure. I wonder if anyone in officialdom picked up on that, vague as it is.
I do have one question though, Oregon seems to have no gun laws at all, no requirements, no registration..nothing! while the local area...Roseburg has it's share of shootings. That doesn't seem right to me.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... .html#ixzz3nLrGJiNC

edit on 1-10-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You are wrong om so many levels...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I know it's a bad source but...

libertynews.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Agree to let the media settle out before taking what is out there as reliable.
This terrible incident makes me sick. Gods speed to all that lost their lives.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Its saying on Sky News they are receiving reports the guy when shooting was asking people their religion first before shotting.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
The only common denominator is the gun...

Source?

I'm really curious Charlie what makes you believe this.

Most of what I've read in mainstream sources seems to say the same thing.

But when you go to sources outside the MSM, the opposite is said.

Did you read this post that shows a very clear link between anti-depressants and mass murders?

One search I used: 'Common Traits of Mass Shootings Prozac'...

Nearly every mass shooting incident in the last twenty years, and multiple instances of suicide, children killing their parents and Mom’s killing their children all share one thing in common.

There is overwhelming evidence suggesting that the common factor in all of these incidents is all of the perpetrators were either at the time of the crime or at some point in the immediate past…prior to the crime…taking anti-psychotic (psychotropic) drugs.

Antidepressant Drugs and Murder

Almost all the mass shooting in recent years share certain traits that are exactly the same. This would seem to be a good place to start to find a cause to the drastic increase in these events. Here is a detailed list of those common traits, complete with sources:

1) They occur in places where guns are not legally allowed

2) The shooters are on legal mind-altering medication (specifically re-uptake inhibitors, like Prozac, Paxil, etc.). They are also usually seeing a psychiatrist or had seen one. Note: for the specifics on each incident, see the list below.

3) Almost never a known motive. When there is, it doesn’t make sense.

4) There are always unusual circumstances that don’t make sense and many unanswered questions.

Common Traits of Mass Shootings

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
My sincerest condolences to all those affected by this tragedy.

I don't think now is the time for the pro / anti gun debate but I think its pretty apparent that taking such a stance is a very simplistic approach.
Seems to me that these shootings are a manifestation of something deeper within society.
And until people are willing to discuss things in an open and frank manner free from the desire to pursue blind allegiance to The Constitution, PC propaganda or any other agenda's you will never reach the root cause and begin to apply any permanent fix.

Its sad that so many people wish to score points off other people's misery.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Thank you for that measured post...which is spot on, on every level!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join