It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I tell that to every girl, before we hook up. The don't expect anything good part...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

If only people obeyed the law.

Of course human behavior can't be legislated.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But posters will politicize it, while blaming the president for doing it

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: neo96

This thread isn't about Obama, let's try to refrain from finding any opportunity to bash Liberals. I know that's your favorite thing to do but Obama has nothing to do with this shooting.

I didn't bring it up.

HE did.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Actually, we were a peaceful and loving race until guns came along and made us start killing one another.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
They call him eggman on youtube. His channel is called "first last".

This was a comment on his last video uploaded.

The Tobster 1 hour ago (edited) Hey guys, this is my account but I cannot get into it. I am not dead and I didn't shoot up any schools. I was picked up by some government agents earlier today, and they are holding me in some windowless room. I gotta go though, I'm only able to post this 'cause one of the guards left his phone in here, but he's bound to notice it's missing soon. This isn't real. I am being framed, and I suspect this is another false flag hoax. Please come get me and don't let them get away with this.
-Eggman

This might get weird.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So Putin just started bombing Syrian Rebels...and Obama runs out to politicize THIS event in a national address...even before the shooter's name and other details is even known.

Totally how can he come out and complain about his lack of power to pass laws he wants... the news keeps talking about how "shaken" he is. Also he says "I will keep saying this every time this happens." meaning mass shootings. Really?? it has not even been reported to the world what even really happened here, the reason, the person or the victims?!

Never mind Israel basically crying out for the US to support them against direct threats from Iran AND what Putin is doing to (probably) American citizens in Syria by bombing rebel forces other than ISIS. He doesn't talk about anything but this??

link   

Okay...wait a minute. What?

It can't??

So, obviously, it's a legislative problem....right?

link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: neo96

Actually, we were a peaceful and loving race until guns came along and made us start killing one another.

No we weren't.

Men have been killing each other long before the invention of the gun.

Before guns it was bows, and arrows.

Before guns and arrows it was by sword, and maces.

Before that man was killing with sticks, and stones.

Mankind NEVER changes.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

We were? Sword violence did not exist?

Come off it we are primates and THE apex predators.

Unless you were being sarastic ... if so Ooops

link   

So what? If he didn't say anything about it you'd be complaining about him not talking about it. One of his duties as president is to address things like this.

This shooting has nothing to do with Obama.

link   

originally posted by: Yurimaster
From the instant I heard the breaking news, I knew that it would be in a gun-free zone. It didn’t take a sage to figure that out.

Whats your theory on that Yuri?

Did you happen to see this article?

Common Traits of Mass Shootings

Almost all the mass shooting in recent years share certain traits that are exactly the same. This would seem to be a good place to start to find a cause to the drastic increase in these events. Here is a detailed list of those common traits, complete with sources:

1) They occur in places where guns are not legally allowed

2) The shooters are on legal mind-altering medication (specifically re-uptake inhibitors, like Prozac, Paxil, etc.). They are also usually seeing a psychiatrist or had seen one. Note: for the specifics on each incident, see the list below.

3) Almost never a known motive. When there is, it doesn’t make sense.

4) There are always unusual circumstances that don’t make sense and many unanswered questions.

wakefromthedream.wordpress.com...

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

That's nuts, if true. People might want to be copying that stuff down -- taking screen shots, grabbing the files/html/xml from whatever site it's on. If it's legit, it might disappear.

link   

originally posted by: Jansy

Okay...wait a minute. What?

It can't??

So, obviously, it's a legislative problem....right?

Do we or do we not have a LAW that says people can't go around killed each other?

YES.

Do we or do we not already have legislation that says 'bad' people can't have guns ?

Yes.

So?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
They call him eggman on youtube. His channel is called "first last".

This was a comment on his last video uploaded.

The Tobster 1 hour ago (edited) Hey guys, this is my account but I cannot get into it. I am not dead and I didn't shoot up any schools. I was picked up by some government agents earlier today, and they are holding me in some windowless room. I gotta go though, I'm only able to post this 'cause one of the guards left his phone in here, but he's bound to notice it's missing soon. This isn't real. I am being framed, and I suspect this is another false flag hoax. Please come get me and don't let them get away with this.
-Eggman

This might get weird.

Maybe I'm nuts...but I already think it's weird.

link   
I need to remind you though that what I'm putting here as info is not yet confirmed. FYI

link   
Why is it happening more in the usa? Other places have guns as well but do not have school shootings every other month.
Has it become a sick dark net dare?.
Coward anyhow.
Rip to his victims.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I think (hope) that was someone making a joke. Also it has not yet been confirmed that this guy is the alleged shooter yet.

link   

Come on, that was dripping with sarcasm.

link   

Maybe some random poster? I don't know. Weird though.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join