It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrail or Chemtrails, abruptly ending at Canada US border, HUH?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Tyrion79

What is it with chemtrail believers and aeroplanes turning or u-turning in the skies? This is a common theme within the chemtrail community. Constant claims of aircraft shouldn't be flying near each other, over or under or directly head on, etc, etc. Why?

Chemtrailer in Canada films U-Turn. So why can't he use simple flight tracking software to find the aircraft?

No conspiracy but simply a Bombardier Global Express on a test flight and perfectly routine. (See video comments) So why this ignorance?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

No doubt you have heard of Kristen Meghan? She is ex-USAF and well known within the Chemtrail Community. Chemtrailers worship the ground that she walks on.

Have you seen the following video from her? Listen to what she claims in the video.

'7 planes play etch a sketch'

She claims

Those of you familiar with aviation are fully aware planes do not fly directly into each other, this close, out in the middle of nowhere..

The woman hasn't a clue what she is talking about. She is ex-USAF so you would think that at least some of her colleagues would have explained Air Traffic Control procedures, etc? It is just an example of a very naive person with no clue what she is talking about influencing others following the chemtrail hoax. What she filmed is perfectly normal and routine. Why is aviation and aviation procedures so alien to many within the chemtrail community?

edit on 20/10/2015 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Could you please lay off with the chemtrail believer accusations?
My comment was about airplanes making a U-turn as I noticed by the contrail left by it.
Was wondering how this could make sense, unless there was somekind of emergency, which I would've seen reported in the news at that time.
Btw, I've never heard of Kristen Meghan, until you brought it up.
To comment on your former reply:

Chemtrailer in Canada films U-Turn. So why can't he use simple flight tracking software to find the aircraft?

Not all aircraft (such as military for example) will show up on civilian accessible tracking software, obviously.
Why show me these video's at all?
(Besides, the first video creeps me out, with that guy and his distorted voice)
I recently made my own thread, if you care to carry on the discussion.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

The woman hasn't a clue what she is talking about.

That's why only those who believe chemtrails exist believe her.

Amazing.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Could you please lay off with the chemtrail believer accusations?

But you have a problem with the contrails you see, and you doubt they are normal...so what is it you think your seeing?

Pretty much only two things are said to come from planes...contrails, and supposed chemtrails, which do you see?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Not all aircraft (such as military for example) will show up on civilian accessible tracking software, obviously.

They still have to follow FAA regulations.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You may be surprised but very few aviation emergencies are reported on the news. The emergency squawk code 7700 goes out several times a day, but only those with catastrophic outcomes make the news. Most just land, often after making u turns or circling in the sky to burn off fuel, which then get reported as 'unusual behaviour' or 'chemtrails' on forums like this one.

Emergency squawks show up on apps like FR24

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79
Was wondering how this could make sense, unless there was somekind of emergency, which I would've seen reported in the news at that time.

It could very well be a plane going into a holding pattern, it is rather usual these days. If an airport is busy planes have to wait before they can land, therefore they are put in this holding pattern, flying circles.
I think they even stack planes this way sometimes.

Just look at the animation on this website and see how many "u-turns" are made on a daily base.
Get Hypnotized By This Animation Of London's Daily Air Traffic

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
But you have a problem with the contrails you see, and you doubt they are normal...so what is it you think your seeing?

I'm still trying to figure that out, however on this thread my comment was about U-turns of planes, not chemtrails.

Pretty much only two things are said to come from planes...contrails, and supposed chemtrails, which do you see?

Why does it matter so much to YOU, as to what I see?
What purpose does it serve, should I decide to pick sides?
Same goes for you as to what I've said to tommyjo:

I recently made my own thread, if you care to carry on the discussion.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MissVocalcord
Yes, it could be an explanation for U-turns, like some explanations given by others before you already.
However, I question this one, because if an airplane is in a holding pattern above an airfield, would it have sufficient altitude to create contrails?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos
Interesting, would you perhaps know at what frequency this is broadcasted by any chance?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I'm still trying to figure that out, however on this thread my comment was about U-turns of planes, not chemtrails.

Can you answer the question, because there is a method to my madness?

So then what do you think these are?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

However, I question this one, because if an airplane is in a holding pattern above an airfield, would it have sufficient altitude to create contrails?

That would depend on the altitude they are holding at.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Yes it certainly could be. Especially if it is busy at airports they tend to 'stack' airplanes above eachother. Also the holding patterns areas aren't necessary (most of the time they aren't at all) 'above' an airfield. If I read it correctly you live in the Netherlands (in the Rotterdam Area); Schiphol does put planes in holding patterns above the North Sea and Lelystad, but also there is an area close to Rotterdam which is being used every now and then for this purpose.
www.screenr.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MissVocalcord
Ok, thank you for for the way you illustrate this.
I can't remember, when I experienced some holding patterns as shown, however I'm not a frequent flyer, so I think this might be a plausible scenario in which this occurres.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: sailormon

You said there was a river nearby?

Contrails can stop in the presence of a local change in atmospheric conditions. One place is cold and the contrail shows up, and the other place is hot so the contrail disappears. I would propose that the river's evaporation caused a local zone in the atmosphere in which contrails were less likely to survive.

And once those aircraft had crossed that river in a matter of micro-seconds?

What then...does a river's 'atmospheric effects' on contrails extend into perpetuity?

Weak to the point of being ridiculous mate. No offence intended, but your atmospheric effects hypothesis is astoundingly wrong in this context.

Have you never seen a contrail over the Oceans? There's an awful lot of water there mate to mess with the contrails..yet the 'atmospheric effects' don't seem to just cut off contrails at the land / sea borders.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

no, but low clouds are/can be affected by water.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Interesting, would you perhaps know at what frequency this is broadcasted by any chance?

There's no single frequency, it depends which airport they're talking to. It's a bit like asking what radio frequency music is broadcast on

Some info

code7700.com...

edit on 27-10-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Thanks, I was wondering, because sometimes you have certain dedicated frequencies, in which emergency situations are broadcasted. Hence, my question.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Have you never seen a contrail over the Oceans?

Yes I have.

And now you have to.

<< 1  2   >>

join