It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I think Of Chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I first started noticing there were strange contrails in the sky around the year 2000.
Being brought up in the 80's, I can't recollect ANY childhood memories, of the skies being painted as it is today.
Mind you, I live in an industrious and densely populated area near Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
Sure, I would see airplanes, high up in the sky, sometimes leaving a short white trail, which would dissipate after a few minutes.
In those days, it was even special, if a helicopter flew nearby, nowadays they circle the neighbourhood many times a day (apart from the trauma heli's, used in severe accidents).
I know this is a controversial subject around the internet, especially in other media, but I do know this:
Even with increased air traffic it makes absolutely no sense, when on a clear summer day with blue skies, you could play checkers in the sky with all the "contrails" sprayed there.
Most of the work I do is outside based, so I usually have a clear view all day of what's happening up there.
On a good day, with clear skies and no upcoming weatherfronts, I personally observe how lines are being sprayed, one after another, until can you clearly discern aforementioned checkerboard.
These lines not only fail to dissipate after a while, they spread out into a fine mist, which fills the entire sky. Only a few hours later, you can't see a clear patch of sky anymore and can even feel less heat on your skin from the sun, which I think is the overall purpose of doing this in the first place.
(If it is, why not come clean and explain this to the general public, on motives of preventing global warming for example)

You can tell me all about condensation occurring with hot jet engines in cold air at high altitudes...
I was NOT born out of an egg, as we say here in Holland, cause I'm aware of basic physics and warmer airpockets and such, however scientific twist you give this, the skypainting I see today, is NOT normal, not in the past and not in the future.
I've even spotted planes, one laying "thick contrails", the other higher up in the sky, leaving nothing on the same flight path. (Yes, you can see different , albeit not exact, altitudes)
What I can't do, is give an explanation of what exact purpose is intended by spraying the skies, I'll leave that open to speculation, but I do know what I see and seeing is believing.

So to all the "educated" folks out their, who will probably jump out to call me crazy or a conspiracy theorist (here we go again, another one....), waving their scientific logic, and providing socalled evidence, that it is normal we now live in checkerboard skies, I will say this:
It's all a matter of simple observation.
If I point out grass in a field and say it's green, you may yell all day long, that it's blue, however I still know it's green and don't care to remind you of it.
I'll now end this, what has turned out to be more of a rant.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
And what if .. the grass really is red and you are red/green-sighting impaired?

Okay, lets be serious: Aside from your feelings, what kind of evidence would you produce?
Yes, really "would".
What kind of evidence would you really, really like to have and be able to show us pro or contra chemtrails?

Because I tire of circle-threads going round-and-round-and-round about meterological facts, pics of planes and their tanks, diverse pics of sunsets/dawns/rainbows and trails in the sky.

I would really like to know about the nature of one fact which would give you 100% conviction of the existence/nonexistence of chemtrails.

Otherwise, I would like to show you the search-function, which right now presents 8,290 hits on "chemtrails"..
edit on 20 10 2015 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Tyrion79

And what major change occurred around 2000 that would cause more persistent contrails to form?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And what major change occurred around 2000 that would cause more persistent contrails to form?

Al Gore.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

He's full of hot air but not that much.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I live near a major airport, and i can tell you that flight paths do not grid like that. It's much too dangerous to have planes crisscrossing within such a short time frame.

I do see grid patterns regularly in the sky. I've seen multiple planes in the grid formation spraying simultaneously. If I watch for a long period of time, I can see the whole route. They are definitely up there spraying something. Commercial aircraft don't do that. I clearly see them departing or coming close for landing.

It's been going on for years, HAARP maybe. Maybe they are spraying Xanax to keep us all at bay. One day we will know. Right now, definitely they are doing something and it's secret.

edit on 20-10-2015 by fictitious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: fictitious

Have you seen how much air travel there is on an average day? There's no way to not have a grid patten. Flights are separated horizontally and vertically, it's perfectly safe for them to cross like that, even before the addition of TCAS and ADS-B.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yes, I'm aware. They do not grid that quickly. Airspace is pretty big, and there would be no reason for eight total lines in a grid within minutes of each other, spaced at even and small intervals.

I should also add, again, that I have seen planes flying in formation together. Both flying parallel, one slightly behind the other. I usually only see pairs of planes. Commercial air craft would never be paired.

edit on 20-10-2015 by fictitious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
With all that air traffic, seems like we should expect to be covered by trails constantly, but we aren't. It does seem strategic, with the ones that form the grid spreading out to form clouds that block the sky.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: fictitious

Counting General and Business Aviation there are an average of 84,000 flights over the US alone every day. "Airspace is big" doesn't cut it with numbers like that. If you have five flights going to the same area, they're going to fly near each other. And there will be flights crossing their path.

This is an image of all aircraft airborne over the US on July 10th, 2006 at 2:45 PM. I'd love to see how you are going to keep them from crossing or flying "paired".

edit on 10/20/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Some parts of the country are better for them to form than others, and weather conditions have to be taken into account.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

That's just the point...
I'm also tired of going round and round in arguments.
As clearly stated, this is what I've seen on daily basis, by observing the skies.
About proof, I'm fairly sure you wouldn't like me to post some more pics, that would show some rasters in the sky.
Talking about patterns, if this is such a dead horse subject, why is there so much responds of people trying to reassure that it's all just imagination to those who point it out?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I don't know, 2000 is around the time I started noticing it, nothing special about that date in particular.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Actually there was a major change starting in the mid-90s that really started becoming prevalent in the early 2000s. The first super efficient high bypass turbofan engine flew.

High bypass turbofan engines leave contrails where low and medium bypass engines don't, and more of those contrails persist with those engines than with the older engines. Starting with the Boeing 777, which flew in 1993, all new aircraft use high bypass turbofans, which has resulted in more contrails. And it started really hitting in 2000 or so.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Except it's happening globally. You can see it now in news clips, films, photographs.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It always has been. The big difference now is its happening more due to the new engines. The atmosphere is still the drive behind contrail formation, and conditions are right sometimes, and not right others as things like fronts move through. The new engines push conditions over into formation more than before do you see them where you didn't often before.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Ok, somehow I knew this would go into a technical direction, which I didn't rule out in my OP.
I admit, I simply don't have the know how.
However, if this is the case, why isn't this public knowledge by know, as I hear this for the first time.
I am open minded, also a born sceptic and also note that I didn't mindlessly use the term "chemtrail".
I do see the skies as described.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Except it's happening globally.

air traffic is global.

With all that air traffic, seems like we should expect to be covered by trails constantly, but we aren't.

Well as Zaphod pointed out, the conditions of the atmosphere does play a rather major part if contrails are to form, spread and persist or form and dissipate.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Most people couldn't tell a 737 from a 747, let alone how a jet engine works, and they have little to no interest in contrail formation. It's been put forward in papers, and they even flew a newer Airbus beside an older 707 to show it happening. But unless you're looking for it you won't find it, largely because of lack of interest.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Maybe the skies proprieties have changed?

I'm pretty sure that the YELLOW sun is now WHITE so maybe it's linked?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join