It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Failure to Retain God in our Knowledge has led to to Societal Degrade

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This morning headline stories

Planned Parenthood Videos Authentic

teenager kills his pregnant mother

Man ripps out Autistic boy's Teeth

How can people openly discuss the sale and use of Aborted fetuses?

Why would a Child kill his pregnant mother?

Why would a man pull the teeth out of a defenseless boy?

When we fail to keep God in our Knowledge?

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Many of us are shocked at the amount of violence that is in our streets. But no one attributes it to anything that man is doing wrong. Not retaining God in our transfer of knowledge in Schools, and on the Airwaves has left a void that can only be filled by the corruption of men and his sins. God has given those who failed to retain God in their knowledge over to a reprobate mind.

There is no private interpretation of the above scriptures. It is very clear when we fail to retain God in our knowledge and that would even cover our teach of knowledge in schools our society is given over to people with reprobate minds who in the end practice all sorts of unrighteous behaviour and wickedness.

The fix is to get God back in to our knowledge and in that knowledge in which we teach.

edit on 29-9-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I am in agreement.

People wonder about why our society has become so sick and many of these very same people laugh at the idea of God. They are related in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Many of us are shocked at the amount of violence that is in our streets. But no one attributes it to anything that man is doing wrong. Not retaining God in our transfer of knowledge in Schools, and on the Airwaves has left a void that can only be filled by the corruption of men and his sins. God has given those who failed to retain God in their knowledge over to a reprobate mind.

There is no private interpretation of the above scriptures. It is very clear when we fail to retain God in our knowledge and that would even cover our teach of knowledge in schools our society is given over to people with reprobate minds who in the end practice all sorts of unrighteous behaviour and wickedness.

The fix is to get God back in to our knowledge and in that knowledge in which we teach.

Or the news lets the stories happen in real time and only produces ratings based shock stories.

Man has done horrible things in the name of religion or atheism. It's man itself.

Consider lets see genocide. The Spanish inquisition. Witch hunt. Devine right on and on

Or Stalin , Pol Pott, Mao. Etc.

At least now there are secular laws that protect the people religion previously did not.

It used to be OK to kill infidels, homosexuals, scientists, etc.

But yes the moral teachings that could have been obtained by religion are not present.

My solution just teach philosophy to kids. Use the Greeks, use the christians like Aquinas or Kants categorical imperarive, use Atheists, pantheists, agnostics, diests, Sufi like Rumi, budhists etc. It's the US they are all present.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I am in agreement.

People wonder about why our society has become so sick and many of these very same people laugh at the idea of God. They are related in my opinion.

People did horrible things when they had God too. Just ask the natives all over the globe.

Oh wait you can't

edit on 29-9-2015 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well well well that planned parenthood one is certainly interesting considering the videos were analyzed by independent sources that said that they "clearly" manipulated.

I have many friends on the west coast in the "Industry" whose Facebook feeds have been filled with statements like "When you spend 10 hours a day in he editing room you get a keen eye for when something has been tampered with"

I wonder what they would have to say about this?

As for the killing and ripping out of teeth....people are crazy, always have been. In a society where enough of a majority to make it legal allows the killing of babies I'm not at all surprised.

To the point of the OP - I think there are strong moral values that can be attained from religion, but as a whole the religious higher ups are corrupt and treat it as a business. The best thing for the nation would be to take the morals that can be gained through religion and apply them in a non-secular way to how we view society and treat each other.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Don't you realize religion is a conspiracy in itself. It's all about controlling the masses and leaders long ago learned that if you make people fear some all knowing God who will judge you one day and then claim it's God's will as to why you are King they will obey you.

Religion is for sheep.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

While i am not religious i do believe religion has done us a lot of good.
It has put aside our primitive nature and allowed us to progress.Without some form of discipline or system in place humans are just brat like children running around breaking everything.

Yes, i do know that religion has done bad as well but i blame the religious leaders who have used religion as a control tool-which i don't believe religion was originally meant to be.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
The FOX article like usual is BS. This statement alone just shows it's BS.

"The Coalfire forensic analysis removes any doubt that the full length undercover videos released by Center for Medical Progress are authentic and have not been manipulated," ADF Senior Counsel Casey Mattox said in a statement.

The videos have been edited and when a video is edited it is manipulated.

Because it isn't illegal?

Acts like this have been happening throughout the ages just because this nation isn't a Christian theocracy has nothing to do with it.

Trying to force God on people who don't want it causes more problems than this nation not following Christian doctrine.

This nation did great until the last few decades when the Christian Taliban suddenly decided that everyone in this nation should do what they want.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stan71
Don't you realize religion is a conspiracy in itself. It's all about controlling the masses and leaders long ago learned that if you make people fear some all knowing God who will judge you one day and then claim it's God's will as to why you are King they will obey you.

Religion is for sheep.

You are right. Religion is nothing more than a base form of mind control for the masses.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Failure to Retain God in our Knowledge has led to to Societal Degrade

Can we use the God of our choosing or do we have to subscribe to your God?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Funny because based on all the responses in this thread so far you my friend are the only one who sounds like a mind controlled slave sharing your opinions as facts that cannot be discussed.

Also so sad that your gripe about the videos is that they were edited into sections and therefore "manipulated". While you aren't technically wrong in that editing is manipulation of the original footage, you are wrong in trying to tie that editing somehow to the manipulation of the words the people spoke or their actions. Bazinga indeed my friend

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

So your ok with edited videos to push a certain agenda, dont call people out when you sir are the one falling for lies.
edit on 29-9-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
LOl
manipulated videos do not take any thing away from the point of the videos.

Any of us could go out today and buy aborted babies if we had the money.

They system is indeed decaying.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Can you prove it yourself, ive got a big ass bag of money for you if you buy yourself a fetus.

Im still young i can wait for a while.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
LOl

Really from when you could just kill natives and take their land, women couldn't vote, children had to work in coal mines and factories, slaves, blacks were lynched, witches burned,

Let's get some perspective here.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
a reply to: buster2010

Also so sad that your gripe about the videos is that they were edited into sections and therefore "manipulated". While you aren't technically wrong in that editing is manipulation of the original footage, you are wrong in trying to tie that editing somehow to the manipulation of the words the people spoke or their actions. Bazinga indeed my friend

But the editing was exactly responsible for the message delivered. It was all a bogus lie. I see you haven't been here very long, so you likely missed this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A little research goes a long way to establishing credibility. Bazinga indeed!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: deadeyedick

Can you prove it yourself, ive got a big ass bag of money for you if you buy yourself a fetus.

Im still young i can wait for a while.

describe the money in detail and also do you mean from any specific place?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Can you give some type of overview of why you think pp was not sellin babies?

10 different vids and very clear statements that were in context

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Holy CRAP a Talking Dog?!

but for real KrazySh0t already schooled me with a bunch of sources saying the videos were definitely manipulated, and now we've got another source saying they weren't - so in my mind they cancel each other out and were back to square one which is actually discussing the issue at hand. the issue of the videos, wether manipulated or not, is just deflection from discussing peoples real issues with abortion. If we can be made to just argue about the videos themselves then we won't actually be talking about the real topic. Seems like we all fall for it in different ways.

now speak boy

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: deadeyedick
LOl

Really from when you could just kill natives and take their land, women couldn't vote, children had to work in coal mines and factories, slaves, blacks were lynched, witches burned,

Let's get some perspective here.

I say remove all the moderns and bring back the natives.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join