It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS 3.01 - Let's Look at those Center For Medical Progress Planned Parenthood Videos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
After a long hiatus, moving to New York City, we're back with a brand new retooled look from our new studio space. To kick off our new season, we're taking a close look at the supposed "sting" videos by The Center For Medical Progress that supposedly show Planned Parenthood selling baby parts for a profit. Is Planned Parenthood really selling parts from aborted fetuses for a profit? Who's behind these videos. What's going on? We sort through the BS and find some answers.

Fusion GPS Analysis
www.scribd.com...

Center for Medical Progress
www.centerformedicalprogress.org...

Slate Report
www.slate.com...

Producer's Note:

We took a little more time off than expected, moving to New York City is no small thing! But we also took the time to completely retool the show, with a new look and a new studio. Let us know what you think.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Glad you're back, Joe!
xo

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Good episode. Thanks for actually looking at the context behind this and not knee-jerking.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

BRAVO!!

My calls have been answered! I've asked twice for NLBS to do a video about these CMP videos and here you guys are! Great video and thank you!

Now, as you saw by ALL of these hoax CMP threads, you're gonna get a lot of hate but don't you worry because you can't please all the people all of the time. Just continue denying that ignorance and never pander to the masses.

Welcome to NYC, liking the new NLBS!
edit on 8-9-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I am glad your back. I am sure there will be more PP videos to come. Such a farce.

Question: Why the move to NY?

Side note: The change to the side camera angle is a bit off. Maybe it is too much of a close up. It would probably help if you switched your own view to that camera as well.

I am sure the change to the new studio comes with a bit of experimentation.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Glad to see you all back up, not that I agree with what you say. You are pandering to a certain audience. This debate for me comes down to, I believe abortion is baby killing, however I also believe I don't, nor does the government having any right to tell anyone what to do with their body's. Not only that, abortion is legal the SCOTUS has ruled therefor this is a none issue, and hasn't any reason to be debated. frankly if abortions are going to happen, then the parts aborted ought to be used for science. Id rather abortions not happen, but I'd rather personal freedom to come before my dislike and disgust.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Admit it...you hate Christians who out-wit, out number, and out-smart you on your HOLYGRAIL "planned parenthood".

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I like your comments Joe about what perceptions exist about when life begins, my personal stance is that is stems from the moment of conception.........hell, for all we know all aborted fetuses are reincarnated into ISIS warriors.

Anyway, nice beard, you've put on a bit of weight - it suits you. GREAT new studio too and I am looking forward to more NLBS

Can you do a Trumpy / Hillary / Bernie / Deez Nutz segment mate - C'mon, you know you want to.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

What don't you agree with that Joe says? You believe PP is selling dead babies for profit?

What audience is he pandering too? So you do believe CMP? You don't believe NLBS is actual trying to, you know, call out the BS?

Everything else you said I respect, that you dislike abortion but understand it's legal and that the tissue should be donated to science instead of being wasted in the trash.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Admit it...you hate Christians who out-wit, out number, and out-smart you on your HOLYGRAIL "planned parenthood".

So you think NLBS is waging war on Christians?

Oh you, stop playing the hyperbole victim card.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I second that, and it is obvious enough, videos about the 2016 candidates, Trump being the first video published.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Question: Why the move to NY?

Mainly because I like to move around and keep things fresh. Plus access to Youtube creator program doesn't hurt :-)

Besides, I'm already thinking about moving to Colorado in a few years. The mountains are calling, I must go..

Side note: The change to the side camera angle is a bit off. Maybe it is too much of a close up. It would probably help if you switched your own view to that camera as well.

I am sure the change to the new studio comes with a bit of experimentation.

Yeah, we were talking about that when doing the editing. We'll experiment more next month when we shoot again at the studio.

edit on 8-9-2015 by theNLBS because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Since by principal I see abortion in general as baby killing, then by principal the whole process should not be happening. That is how I feel but once again, it's not my right to force anyone to act any certain way, I just will not be with a partner that supports abortion. That's all I've got to say about this.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Welcome back, Joe. I'm glad the show is back on. I like your new place, too.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Welcome back, well done. So when will those threads be moved to the hoax bin?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I'm well aware but you didn't answer any of my questions. Do you believe CMP is selling BS or fact? What, obviously besides abortion, don't you agree with that NLBS was talking about?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

It is "baby killing" but you are OK with it? That is one of the more interesting positions on this controversial issues I have encountered.

Has it occurred to anyone that experimentation with "fetal tissue" is the reason why abortion is legal?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

At this point swills, our arguments will become circular. I am inclined to point back to my above post, or to reiterate it ,however you would obviously feel I am not answering your questions. So all I will say is read carefully, an elaborate argument is not what I wish. I've stated my position clearly and cogently.
edit on 8-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The abortion issue might be the moral debate of the century. It's not a joke. At the :45 mark, he laughingly says:
"Let's slowly get back into the bullsh## groove with an easy topic: abortion. HA!"
Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that's weird.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Great video, Joe. NY! Wow.

Thanks for going through the PP trenches.

- AB

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join