It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump promises universal healthcare and zero taxes for the poor if he wins in 2016

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: introvert

What the hell am I?

I was speaking about those in power. I've yet to see a real conservative come out of national politics with the exception of Ron Paul.

We all know what the GOP did to him.

As for the voters, there are very few conservatives in that group as well, but you may very well be one of them.
edit on 28-9-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Is he giving out free guns? I want one of those. They're expensive...and yes pudding. I'd like some of that too.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

What the hell am I?

Hell for the last 5 years I have been called every name in the book.

Right wing,neocon,conservate et. al.

Now Imma an 'anarchist'

If I have you mistaken for another member please correct me, but if I'm not mistaken you are always posting about how the "state" is the root of the problem and how the state can never perform in a manner that does not impede on the people.

That's an anarchist point of view.

A conservative believes the "state" is a good thing and it's duty is to serve the people in an efficient, limited and constitutional manner.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The state is the root of all problems.

A left winger believes only the state is the root of all problems when a right winger runs it.

A right winger believes only the state is the root of all problems when a left winger runs it.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

One of my favorite videos EVER!!!!

Thanks for posting it.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
How do the conservative fan boys feel about their chosen one now?

Show me a conservative who has supported that bloviating jackass, please.

These folks aren't real conservatives?

www.youtube.com...

I find the Trump political ideas a needed discourse in American politics. However his next subject will be so contriversial it will shread the GOP even worse than it is now. And force the REAL conservatives to seek another party that more reflects their views; also a good thing for American politics....

Guess what the new subject will center around....
edit on 28-9-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

While i don't want to stumble into this No Real Scotsman fallacy that we have going on here....i would like to point out that the folks in your video are as much "paid spokesmen" as anything else.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
What are his chances? could he really get in?.
I see lots of jokes about him but he does have a lot of support? not just his money does he have backing from the business sector? or people of power?.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Better each day given our American cousins across the ponds obvious penchant for the absurd.

I mean just look at the previous iterations of presidential candidates elected to office! They are all lying bastards also with direct connection to monies and a tendency to promise the moon, yet deliver a hell of a lot less than they initially claim.

That being said i don't think any of them have been associated lately with bestiality/necrophilia and a pigs dead head!

Apparently him and Hillary are now neck and neck.

edit on 28-9-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

While i don't want to stumble into this No Real Scotsman fallacy that we have going on here....i would like to point out that the folks in your video are as much "paid spokesmen" as anything else.

Could be....

Capitalism and Free enterprise doesn't stop at the political front gate. We get the best government money can buy!!!
edit on 28-9-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

How would America be competitive in the world if we had "America according to Neo"?

I'm just curious, you seem to hint at a lot of ideas. I'm not being facetious or anything-- how would America fare compared to other countries with strong governments?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Could be....

Capitalism and Free enterprise doesn't stop at the political front gate. We get the best government money can buy!!!

And here I am with a proclivity towards a government no money can buy.

That cuts out both the right, and left.
edit on 28-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Or strong military's? Somehow i imagine picking on the weaker kids is pretty much the colour of the day regrading our respective nations treatment of other weaker country's these days.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

How would America be competitive in the world if we had "America according to Neo"?

Your gonna HATE it.

Ending the welfare industrial complex of social programs. Corporations should not be guaranteed income, and people not be guaranteed corporate products.

This means ending social security,medicare,medicaid,food stamps,education, birth control, 'free' phones, and the list goes on.

Ending the Military Industrial Complex. Where our military just buys crap made in China, and Europe today.

Seriously scaling back the power of the Federal Reserve. It has way too much power,and it's manipulation of interest rates making it where other financial investment vehicles pay next to nothing. cds,money markets,savings, checkings accounts for example.

Getting rid of Fanny Mae, and Freddy Mac they do not need to exist.

Change the popular misconception that intelligence is determined by how many gadgets, and how much money is thrown at students with the delusion that is suppose to make them smarter.

Actually implementing a FREE Market, and end FIAT currency or at least back it with both gold,silver, and platinum, and actually fix the money in this country.

Getting rid about the absolute Bureaucracy of strangling small business with asinine paper trails.

Ending the delusion of people getting paid for the work they think they are worth instead of the market dictating wage, and benefits.

That's a start.

But no worries there.

The world 'according' to Neo is never gonna happen.
edit on 28-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

But what would we do with ourselfs without all our gadgets and toys(distractions) is the real question?

I dont think it would be a good idea at present to end or remove your welfare and other social programs given the current state of the nation. Rather a lot of people will simply die, possibly being the result. I do however agree with most of the rest of you ideas.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

There actually is an argument that I've seen where the population boom that happens among the poor can be reduced with more distractions like our technology.

I see it as a multipronged type of situation, with controlling and inundating with information being the primary goal.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

We must have the most embarrassing leader in the UK you know.
For those who do not know it has been alleged that David Cameron once put his willy into a dead pigs mouth at university.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Nah, I don't HATE it
I admire you having actual ideas...so many people don't these days.

Okay, so how do we compete in a world that is globalizing all around us though? We'd basically be setting ourselves back and taking ourselves off the world stage? What is to keep China from growing stronger and stronger and then day invading us? Or Russia?

It's not a great situation...it's similar to how we can't just stop making newer, fancier fighter jets and military hardware. If we rest on our laurels the rest of the world won't.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Okay, so how do we compete in a world that is globalizing all around us though? We'd basically be setting ourselves back and taking ourselves off the world stage? What is to keep China from growing stronger and stronger and then day invading us? Or Russia?

We need to sort out our own crap here, before worrying bout the rest of the world.

We use to be the largest consumer in the world. Until we made China. To buy stuff made in China. LOL.

One more thing I forget was an abolition of the income tax.

Everything we need for prosperity, and growth we have here.

Americans just need to learn that we can't have our cake, and eat it too.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

So there not pushing each others buttons but peripherals and devices instead?

One has to wonder if this scenario influences all walks of life, not just our poor.

I suppose if indeed that's the case it could certainly help regarding the near experiential population increase around the globe.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join