It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathematical proof that God exists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
So, God hates the number 5?

IF there is a god, I would think it wouldn't need to be proven.

Why would God hate a number? And you say "IF". You are obviously not a believer and it's for you that this message comes.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLamb

Ah fuc*cr*p! Me being oh-so-loud, and can't copy&paste from wolframalpha.. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!

But the point is still that the OP rounded to "9" where an "8" would be correct.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLamb
a reply to: pilgrimOmega

Numerology is the application of meaning to numbers. I'm not doing that. I'm using Maths. It's no different to a magic square which I'm sure you studied at school.

Nowhere are you using math. You arranged numbers into a table(why? Is there any reason behind the ordering?) and then traced numbers. Please explain the math behind this to help us better understand your post.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
Stick to the ontological cosmological and teleological arguements. They at least use reason and have a history of valid debates.

Why? They prove nothing. Just because they have been used through history doesn't mean that they are valid. Ducking stools have been used through history to test for witchcraft, but it doesn't mean that it works.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: _Delysid

Numerology is the application of meaning to numbers. I'm not doing that. I'm using Maths. It's no different to a magic square which I'm sure you studied at school.

Nowhere are you using math. You arranged numbers into a table(why? Is there any reason behind the ordering?) and then traced numbers. Please explain the math behind this to help us better understand your post.

The numbers in the table are the result of adding together the numbers in the top row with the numbers in the side column. Second row: 6 + 6 = 12. 6 + 3 = 9. 6 + 8 = 14. Third row: 3 + 6 = 9. 3 + 3 = 6. 3 + 8 = 11. Fourth row: 8 + 6 = 14. 8 + 3 = 11. 8 + 8 = 16. The last time I checked arithmetic was a part of the maths curriculum. There is a reason for the ordering - it ties in with Genesis 46:3 word 8 which is "God". PI is also a part of the maths curriculum, isn't it? Symmetry is also mathematics. There. It's maths all the way.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Numerology eh, you do realise that your brain will attempt to find or form patterns from anything it encounters?

It's not numerology. Can't you see the letters G-D? That's not a pattern in my brain.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I just checked your math against my bowl of goat-entrails from a ritually murdered beast, to be doubly sure I rolled the holy dice seven times, then checked the results with my Magic 8 ball...

Turns out it's all hogswallop, your "proof" does not even rise to the level of "evidence".

2/10, see me after class.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Application of meaning to numbers.

You mean, like choosing a random set of numbers and then changing some to better fit your intended result, and then saying that the numbers mean God?

Yeah, you wouldn't want anyone doing that, for sure. I mean, that would be nuts.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

"There are no fives in the table so use 6 - 1 or 4 + 1. "

So really you had to alter your data to come to this conclusion and this post means nothing because you have already discredited yourself.

Also your table makes no sense either. Also made up bs.

Tsk. You are one of those people who expects everything to be served up on a plate to you so you don't have to think or rationalise about anything. The table makes perfect sense if you look at the numbers. Is it confusing because the digits are spaced out and you have no spatial awareness? Did you actually spend more than 5 seconds deconstructing what I had done and retracing my steps? That's how science works - scientists repeat experiments by colleagues. You should have at least made an effort. I've done all the work for you. You're just lazy and don't deserve to find G-D.

It's not made up bs. How can I make this up?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The numbers in the table are the result of adding together the numbers in the top row with the numbers in the side column. Second row: 6 + 6 = 12. 6 + 3 = 9. 6 + 8 = 14. Third row: 3 + 6 = 9. 3 + 3 = 6. 3 + 8 = 11. Fourth row: 8 + 6 = 14. 8 + 3 = 11. 8 + 8 = 16. The last time I checked arithmetic was a part of the maths curriculum. There is a reason for the ordering - it ties in with Genesis 46:3 word 8 which is "God". PI is also a part of the maths curriculum, isn't it? Symmetry is also mathematics. There. It's maths all the way.

There's no math in your original choice of numbers. That's where you've stacked your deck to get your intended result.

link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Oh, and pi goes 3.141592653589.

Yep, and 589 becomes 59 when you round to 11 dp.

+3 more 
link   
I've tried doing it on my calculator, but I think I have gotten it wrong.

That's not really gone well.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

So really you had to alter your data to come to this conclusion and this post means nothing because you have already discredited yourself.

Tsk. You are one of those people who expects everything to be served up on a plate to you so you don't have to think or rationalise about anything. The table makes perfect sense if you look at the numbers. Is it confusing because the digits are spaced out and you have no spatial awareness? Did you actually spend more than 5 seconds deconstructing what I had done and retracing my steps? That's how science works - scientists repeat experiments by colleagues. You should have at least made an effort. I've done all the work for you. You're just lazy and don't deserve to find G-D.

For starters, you stop taking the medication prescribed to you.

There's nothing scientific or logical, or sane about your postings. Numerology obsession is a type of insanity where the human brain's pattern recognition software goes into overdrive. It can be treated, and it should be treated. People with this affliction are very stressed and worried and fearful of the world around them, which is tremendously exhausting to that person.

Start by getting off the internet for a while. I'm not trying to be a prick, I'm actually concerned for the above reasons I mentioned.

And stop watching that manky Jim Carrey movie that shall not be named.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Yes, but that is cheating.
Either you take the "god-given" decimals of pi and work with them, or you don't and use some tricks to "make it happen".

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: pilgrimOmega

There's no math in your original choice of numbers. That's where you've stacked your deck to get your intended result.

Intended result? Stacked? Are you saying you could do the same with your own choice of numbers? Go on then, show us. Produce a mathematical table with your own numbers at the top and to the side, apply a universal constant and produce a name for G-D.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
I just checked your math against my bowl of goat-entrails from a ritually murdered beast, to be doubly sure I rolled the holy dice seven times, then checked the results with my Magic 8 ball...

Turns out it's all hogswallop, your "proof" does not even rise to the level of "evidence".

2/10, see me after class.

I challenge the teacher. Elaborate. How is this "hogswallop"? Or does it scare you because the truth is dawning on you? All those years of not believing and now you are so brainwashed into believing G-D doesn't exist you can't see the wood for the trees, or don't want to. Deny it all you want. It won't go away.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Take the numbers 4,6,3 and 8 and in a table place them as the first row and the first column with 4 top left. Add the rows and columns together.

Holy Cow I think you figured it out and mathematically proven the validity of numerology .

1,. lets take your numbers : 4 + 6 + 3 + 8 = 21

He knew of the English language. He knew it would be me:

2. Now get the numerology number associated to you = 19

19 = People influenced by the number 19 can be completely self-absorbed, are usually extroverts and are often egotistical

You got to admit that thinking god picked you to find the answer is a bit egotistical.

3. Separating you from the equation leaves the number 2
21 - 19 = 2

4. 2 is the value of everything but without out you (19)

5. So lets see what we numerology says about numerology by taking those letters from the English language as you suggest.

He knew of the English language.

2 = B (2nd letter in the English alphabet)
19= S (19th letter in the English alphabet)

Numerology = BS

I really hope you were kidding with this thread.

Please note my intention was solely to demonstrate how numbers can be manipulated to make up anything you want knowingly or unknowingly.

edit on 33930America/ChicagoMon, 28 Sep 2015 09:33:53 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Intended result? Stacked? Are you saying you could do the same with your own choice of numbers? Go on then, show us. Produce a mathematical table with your own numbers at the top and to the side, apply a universal constant and produce a name for G-D.

Look, I know you're The Chosen One, and have a Very Special Message for the People of Earth, and I shouldn't question your motives or superior mathematical divination skills..... BUT.....

you said yourself you had to change some of the numbers to make it work.
Please see my other response to you regarding mental health.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

There's nothing scientific or logical, or sane about your postings. Numerology obsession is a type of insanity where the human brain's pattern recognition software goes into overdrive. It can be treated, and it should be treated. People with this affliction are very stressed and worried and fearful of the world around them, which is tremendously exhausting to that person.

Start by getting off the internet for a while. I'm not trying to be a prick, I'm actually concerned for the above reasons I mentioned.

I'm not on medication and this isn't a numerology obsession. It's a one-off. I'm not stressed or fearful of the world. Why should I be when G-D is clearly on my side? I can't stand Jim Carey. My pattern recognition software is just fine. Where's the pattern to be recognised in what I've done? The only pattern is the letters and they are universally recognised as such. You really don't know what you are talking about.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I'm not on medication and this isn't a numerology obsession. It's a one-off. I'm not stressed or fearful of the world. Why should I be when G-D is clearly on my side? I can't stand Jim Carey. My pattern recognition software is just fine. Where's the pattern to be recognised in what I've done? The only pattern is the letters and they are universally recognised as such. You really don't know what you are talking about.

Sir, I tip my hat.

I'm definitely magnanimous enough to admit when I have been bested by an expert troll.

Well done, sir.

Well done.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join