It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathematical proof that God exists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Oh no, the "o" is not missing. It has been intentionally omitted. The name "God" is so holy that it can not be written in its complete form in a profane context.

Oops. I just did.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014
True, but you get my point. I'd say the minimum nuts. Looking at it I can't help but wonder...how under the influence you have to be to see meaning in random assortment. I can place random numbers and write "GOD" on them and say the same thing he is. And since when is a dash equal to an "O"? Pure and utter nonsense.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014
On the other hand reading his later responses with fairytales of a god and his son jesus..that's closer to forcing down. He even claims that he thought his objective was to bring us closer to god. Seriously though g-d=god?????

edit on 28-9-2015 by Tiamat384 because: Fixed caps.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Pirvonen

Ah so somehow writing the name "God" with an "o" offers up profanity to our omnipotent creator. Rather an easily offended chap if i do say so myself.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLamb

Your post is the very definition of numerology. You literally wrote G-D over some numbers. The only math involved you adding random numbers needed to achieve your goal.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Haha, if that "o" offends him...ah shoot. If he's real he must be pissed about some of the songs I listen to..by like, Slayer and Deicide.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I would be more offended that my name or title backwards spells "Dog".

Then again maybe there is something to that considering they are apparently Man's best friend.

edit on 28-9-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Actually I would think that's an honor. A dog is a great creature that protects those it loves. Can't say the same for "god". Mm I suppose your idea, maybe god is the opposite of our best friend. And if the Devil is the opposite force of god..I just had an epiphany haha.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I love Dogs my self.

I dont think the Devil was ever considered to be the opposite of God. Lucifer/Satan was apparently one of Gods creations and kept on a metaphorically chain. A being without the luxury of the of freewill bestowed upon us Humans.

Then again the notion of freewill and our creators apparent predestination seem diametrically opposed to one another if you ask me.
edit on 28-9-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I agree, but when I meant opposite I meant in the way most people view Satan as evil and god as good. Thereby opposites. I'm all for freewill so if Satan waves that flag then I don't see a problem. Read Lavey's Satanic Bible, the philosophy is proper and so most people of the West live by such a philosophy, though of course not by name. And it is not theistic, well..in a way I suppose it is. But yes dogs are amazing

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Good and Evil are simply human constructs, one would imagine any omnipotent creator would have no need for such limited terms.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well of course an omnipotent being would have no need for such limited terms, but then as Man has made those terms, so has Man created the creator.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

There's no fighting it. This can't be denied. Any argument the atheist might have falls flat. There is no option but to believe in His Greatness and Glory.

See, this is the problem. You come up with some arbitrary numerology mumbo jumbo then completely close your mind off to other opinions on the subject. You're right, everyone else who disagrees is wrong. Why? Because you say so.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Not yet but its in the post as soon as we build an AI that rivals our own intellect. Only thing is Humanity in its current iteration becomes obsolete as soon as we do.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I don't think you understood me. I meant that Man made every deity that ever existed or was worshipped and thereby the creator. I agree AI is a possibly sign of a great future, of a utopia, but not with our society. Not with a greater intellect than us.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Ok so i did the same thing you did and i keep getting O o Not G-D

Everybody knows that O o Stands for Ozzy Ozborne. I think you just proved ole Ozzy is God. Nice work. I want partial credit when they give you the Nobel though.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver
Maybe Ozzy Osbourne is god?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So many monkey posts in the thread, no, no, Mathematics go into nature, AI,no, basic formula it is as smart as a we were 4-5 million years ago. And we still are stupid as s***

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Apart from our Sun of course, rather a few ancient religions feature her as the predominate figure. She is real in as far as i know we did not create her. And to be honest rather a few of our current religions ideologies are direct descendants of said Sun worship. The problems arise when we anthropomorphised the concept somewhat. I do however understand what you mean.

As to any AI that rivals our own intellect, it will probably hate us given our cartakership of the planet and the fact that it will most lightly have unrestricted access to our recorded historical information i predict a spanking at the very least.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

Yes but look what we have accomplished both good and bad in the last 100 years. Humanity is learning at a near exponential rate. For example nanotechnology knowledge is doubling every two years, clinical knowledge every 18 months. and on average human knowledge is doubling every 13 months.

For good or bad the singularity is fast approaching!

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join