It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turning our backs on Islam.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

No , I do not believe its fake or photoshopped. By the way, you should go watch the latest episodes of south park. Predictive programmings are actually a preview of things to come. It featured donald trump as president, and illegal imigration runing cities. And a conspiracy theory topic within south park.

Those who understand these messages within these programs are "Ahead of time" and know it is all staged.

Just to summarize, the last episode included something along the lines of, "what if so and so, decided to let illegal imigrants in because they knew they would conflict, and would eventually end up causing an uprising".

The warning sign is clearly in south park. Letting these people in is a trojan horse. Do not be fooled, and remain vigilant. Guys , dont stay silent and speak your mind out regardless what anyone says. People are being forced to stay silent, how long till it happens in the U.S.

Entropy is a bad idea, and it all reeks of illuminati
. Do not forget the popes words, "one world religion". IS the new world order. Refugees is exactly how they will infiltrate. The warning signs are everywhere. And many are still asleep.

Surfer.... CHeck the metadata of that picture. the sign creator uses a identifier you can find to see if thats a true sign. It looks shopped to me though.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
There are no moderate Muslims.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoovercon

There is no spoon.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: Rosha

To be violent it doesn't have to mean terrorism. The followers of Islam can be extremely violent to themselves as well as others. They have never been able to ............

You're still doing the strawman thing.. " one or one group equals all' there is no "THEY"...not as you imply. It's specious and factually incorrect. I addressed this with you in the other thread regarding the falsely attributed Rotterdam video.
Not doing it again.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You forgot that the Arabs invaded EU during the Byzantine Empire, before their decline and push back to their territories of origin.

I know is a lot of turmoil in religion this days, but I see it as a shift of people's believes and understanding.

I am not an organized religion follower, I do not support any religion.

And crusader knights beheaded small kids and raped their way through Jerusalem for sport..just as US puritans murdered Native Americans etc..etc.....we can keep doing atrocity counts all you like.Murder is murder and State murder is State murder. You cannot condemn every single citizen for the crimes of their give or for other peoples crimes...crime is a HUMAN phenomenon...not specific to any race or religion..just sad sick sorry little humans.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Oh...you sure about that?

I am Muslim , I have a family , I pay taxes , I abide by the laws of the land to which i reside , I obey and honor the constitution, I fight extremisim , I have no agenda to try and take over the world , i don't want to kill anyone or commit terrorist acts, I pray 5 times a day , I go to the masjid, I respect all religion's, I respct and honor woman, I don't force them to cover , i can go on and on but you get the idea right ?
Following the Quran and sunna has taught me to live this way and follow a righteous path. And not subscribe to extremist iedology I feel pretty moderate ....

Just saying..

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Kapusta

Like cutting off hands and heads, stoning women, child marriage. That kinda stuff would differently take years to understand for the morally inept, I could spend a lifetime trying to understand it and never will.

With an ignorant thought process like that i can understand why.

I would add the whole 72 Virgins waiting in heaven. I guess that kinda matches allowing as many wives on earth as they want. Not my idea of love but I guess I'm just a romantic.
Please tell me why the 72 virgins?
edit on 27-9-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I agree with you. Iv'e met intelligent Muslims who despise any form of extremism.

I want to ask you though, why are you Muslim?

It's a dumb religion that attracts even dumber people (such as ISIS members). It seems like people will forgo intelligence and rationalization for religion.

[Remember, O believers], when Allah promised you one of the two groups - that it would be yours - and you wished that the unarmed one would be yours. But Allah intended to establish the truth by His words and to eliminate the disbelievers

And whoever turns his back to them on such a day, unless swerving [as a strategy] for war or joining [another] company, has certainly returned with anger [upon him] from Allah , and his refuge is Hell - and wretched is the destination.

Quran.com Link

Mohammed sounds like a half-literate religious general. Mohammed may of been a half-decent guy during the barbaric times he lived in. However, there is no need for any of his lessons in today's society. It is just nonsense now and people believe it because they have been told it is a truthful and holy book.

edit on 27-9-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Now we are in the 21 first century were Christianity is not longer considered medieval, now the medieval religion is Islam.

What that tells you, one religion finds enlightenment or at least it doesn't kill none worshipers and is replaced by another religion that have not problem doing the killing in modern times with better equipment and weapons.

Religion is been the tragedy of human kind.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You can do that in countries that are not Islamic followers that respect other religions sadly the countries from where Islam came to be, do not even allow that choice to their own people.

Moderate Islam is only a thing of countries where religious liberties are part of their citizens rights, and where the laws of the countries are priority, In the middle east Moderate Islam is not only not recognized, but you can get killed for it.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

If that person refuses to change and continues to commit bid'ah (innovation of scripture ) meaning they make # up to get people to follow them using lies etc. And they show clear signs of shirk ( disbelife in god by their actions) then guess what it's a trip to the gallows for them. Of course they have to be proven to be of a sound mind , meaning not crazy.

lol oops I missed the gallows part but truly anyone can ruin a good religion by making up stuff. Personally though I have a hard time with the 72 Virgins....but that's just me

edit on 27-9-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The questions I am going to ask are honest ones. I am not trying to trick you, set you up, nor am I trying to make a point; I am genuinely curious.

I consider myself a spiritual person, not a religious one. I honestly don't see God in any religion. I think man through his weakness of the mind and flesh, and his thirst for power and control has obscured God so completely from religion that it takes a microscope to find His toenail, if He is in there anywhere.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems you are an America Muslim, so I am making the assumption that you were born and raised in America. Do you think you would feel and think the same way if you were born in the impoverished areas of the Middle East?

Do you feel that ME Muslims think and feel the way you do about non-Muslims?

Do you think that the Muslims that are entering their host countries are willing to live peacefully with non-Muslims, being accepting and tolerant of their differences?

I understand everything that you have shared and I trust that you are honest and sincere. I am just curious about how American or moderate Muslims feel about the Muslims that are coming into non-Muslims countries in mass, and if they feel that the people of the host countries are being unfair or are not understanding enough of their situation.

Would you be as accepting and tolerant of their behavior if they were not Muslims?

I know that we are being only shown one side of the coin. I want to know how American and moderate Muslims think about this unpleasant side and what do they think an acceptable solution might be.

I am not putting you on the spot and I don't expect you to whip out a magic wand and erase the problem. I know how the bad side of the coin makes me feel. I don't think I am heartless, uncompassionate or bigoted, so I believe what I feel is appropriate. I may be too blinded and uninformed to see clearly. This is why I ask the question.

edit on 27-9-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Cleaning up a bit.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Now we are in the 21 first century were Christianity is not longer considered medieval, now the medieval religion is Islam.

What that tells you, one religion finds enlightenment or at least it doesn't kill none worshipers and is replaced by another religion that have not problem doing the killing in modern times with better equipment and weapons.

Religion is been the tragedy of human kind.

Not considered medieval by whom? I dont agree with your assertion. Christian Zionism is root of causation for several of the most barbaric conflicts in the world today and if you dont see that, then I won't debate with you. If you can't see zio-christendoms role in current events, to me, means you are still seeing only what you choose to see..that's not grounds for any reasoned debate and I couldn't get into that with you here without it derailing the intention of this thread - which if you read the OP is from my pov at least, essentially a call to exorcise ourselves from media fed propaganda, look around and what is instead of what is constructed ignorance and fear, to think, and stay human. A call I wholeheartedly agree with.

Whatever may come of the European refugee crisis it remains EU has the structures, skills and laws to set things right.
Anyone not meeting refugee criteria - out.Anyone committing crime - jail and summary deportation. Anyone needing honest assistance with a proven claim - care aid and rebuild assistance and most of all, humane treatment and human compassion.

I think you are all underselling the people of the EU in inflating fears of Islam and applying those fears to this crisis....but like your assumption, that's just my pov..and I dont expect it to be everyone's..or even " the truth"....just my take.

I dont agree religion has been the tragedy...ignorance though, certainly yes.

Ro

edit on 27-9-2015 by Rosha because: sp

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Firstly ty for the questions .

You are correct , I am an American Muslim.

Do you think you would feel and think the same way if you were born in the impoverished areas of the Middle East? 

I am sure I would be more humble . But from my observations form people who have grown up in thoes conditions most often have a closer spiritual connection to god and Islam , it's a beautiful thing really.

Do you feel that ME Muslims think and feel the way you do about non-Muslims? 

Of course , at least the ones i have met . Its an obligation to all Muslims to call non muslims to Islam , how can one call somone to Islam if they have hate in their hearts ?

When i wanted to become Muslim i had to search for a muslim . when I found one who was willing to enguage me in a religious debate his attitude twards me was not what I exspected. I really thought i would get nothing but negativity. However it was quite the opposit. , clam, respectful, kind, he had this great humbling smile , i felt very comfortable and safe .

Do you think that the Muslims that are entering their host countries are willing to live peacefully with non-Muslims, being accepting and tolerant of their differences? 

Yes they really need to be ! According to Shariah they need to be tolerant of the people and the laws .
If they wish to live by Sharia they need to move to a country that supports it. But unfortunately we have radicals who think otherwise and violate shariah law by trying to establiah it in country's where its prohibited .

I understand everything that you have shared and I trust that you are honest and sincere. I am just curious about how American or moderate Muslims feel about the Muslims that are coming into non-Muslims countries in mass, and if they feel that the people of the host countries are being unfair or are not understanding enough of their situation. 

Would you be as accepting and tolerant of their behavior if they were not Muslims? 

The only thing that really upsets me is peoples willingness to except what the MSM and other online outlets tell them about Islam and Muslim affairs. The unwillingness to learn on their own is also upsetting .

As far as being fair , I think its a fair act to let anyone take refuge in any country . I don't fully know whats going on with the refuges right now so i can't really add my opinion on that .

I just think we need to all respect each others right to life and have compassion . This is the way of Islam.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

If that person refuses to change and continues to commit bid'ah (innovation of scripture ) meaning they make # up to get people to follow them using lies etc. And they show clear signs of shirk ( disbelife in god by their actions) then guess what it's a trip to the gallows for them. Of course they have to be proven to be of a sound mind , meaning not crazy.

lol oops I missed the gallows part but truly anyone can ruin a good religion by making up stuff. Personally though I have a hard time with the 72 Virgins....but that's just me

This whole 72 virgin's thing has been really taken out of context . It's a long story really

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I really don't subscribe to this 'you have to love and/or accept everyone as a 'brother' or you're a bigot/racist' etc. In fact, I outright reject it.

IRM

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

So you weren't born a muslim but a convert? Is that correct from what you said above?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I am a Muslim. I do not want Sharia law for everyone and I would fight any establishment that tries to impose that on non-Muslims.

Where I'm from, Muslim women are strong and independent. They have equal rights if not more. Hell, when my wife started wearing the hijab, I freaked the # out. I even told her to stop wearing it but she once she explained her reasons for wearing the hijab, I calmed my tits and went along. Like my mother and hers, she simply felt it was time and when my 3yr old girl grows up, she'll have that same freedom of choice as well. We don't force our women to cover their heads here.

I'm just like any other guy born and raised in the 80s. G.I.Joe, He-Man, Thundercats, The Goonies...all that good #. I just happen to be Muslim and it is very scary being a Muslim in today's world.
edit on 28-9-2015 by d2che because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Oh really? So what do you think of Zinedine Zidane, Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Bernard Hopkins, Hasim Rahman, Ice Cube, T-Pain, Mos Def, Lupe Fiasco, Busta Rhymes, Freeway, Beanie Sigel, Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Hakeem Olajuwon, Shaquille O'Neal, Malala, and Mohamed El Baradei?

Or any of the athletes on this list?Notable Muslim Athletes

Even that semi-smart & semi crazy TV doctor Dr. Oz is a Muslim. And the comedians Aasif Mandvi from the Daily Show and Dave Chappelle are Muslims, too. Just do a google search and you'll find far more.

Whether you or the other people here like it or not, there are Muslims all over the planet. Most of you who claim you don't like or trust Muslims have already accepted many of us & don't even know it. We're not going anywhere & I'm guessing we'll be the world's largest religion in the next 100 years or so.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Again though the people you quote are converts, not quite the same

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join